Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 (3288 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by deleo16(m): 3:17am On Jan 01, 2013
Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 –
Prophet T.B. Joshua
Let me give you six out of many.
The prophecies for nations, continents and
for those at the helm of affairs shall be
announced during the next Sunday Service.

1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many
great, famous, popular and rich men and
politicians will become helpless and in
need of help in matters of sickness,
disease, finances, death, etc. One of the
causes: They have failed to reward those
who helped them to succeed. This is the
year of judgment, especially for politicians
who use youth to support their political
ambitions without reward after winning
power. Tell your neighbour: Reward those
who help you succeed now.

2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and
agriculture will be the order of the day and
will help greatly to be the source of
solution this year. People engaged in it will
be greatly blessed.

3. Those anxious about God and who hate
sin – the faithful - your prayers for many
years are not lost. This year, there will be
instant answers to your prayers, especially
those who have been seeking for the fruit
of the womb. The long-time barren will
become mothers of many babies this New
Year.

4. Natural disasters will be many this New
Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.

5. Stop praying against those who hurt
you. This year, you will see clearly that God
is God of vengeance. Instead, you should
pray for them.

6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the
needy and give scholarships to those who
deserve them. This year, there is great
reward in doing this if you do it with all
your heart. No matter how little, share it
with others. Share their pain and share
their joy.

7. Our youth who think always of travelling
should use the money to go into
agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They
will achieve greatness by transacting in
agriculture and foodstuff and become
successful in export and import business.
The money I am talking about could be in
the region of N100,000, N200,000,
N250,000 ($1,000, $1,500, $2,000).
Those who have been working for many
years and have never been satisfied with
the job and salary they receive, the little
limited resources at their disposal should
be invested in foodstuff business or
agriculture, especially those already
married. They should divide themselves in
such a way that either the husband or wife
should step down from service where they
receive salary and face agriculture.
Foodstuff business and agriculture or
farming are anointed businesses this New
Year, to revive the world from economic
depression.
This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it. My name is T.B Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 01, 2013
T.b joshua at it again.
Happy new year nairalanders
Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by frank317: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2013
so how is this prophecy? even my two years old dog can wake up one morning and say alll these. if any of them does work can u actually say he lied?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by CrazyMan(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2013
From what I've read so far, its obvious that the prophet wants all Nigerians to become farmers. Smh.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by CrazyMan(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2013
The man is a clown...he makes random prophecies....when anyone of them becomes a reality, people would begin to shower him with praises.

He should know that Nigerians are no longer foolish...
Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by dradoyi(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2013
Front page pls.... gbam wink
Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 01, 2013
That are just philosophical predictions.it is our intellectuals,philosophers,historians and mathematicians who are falling our hands.they are giving the so called pastors opportunity to fly.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by drstan(m): 8:23am On Jan 01, 2013
frank3.16:
so how is this prophecy? even my two years old dog can wake up one morning and say alll these. if any of them does work can u actually say he lied?
this is 2013, grow up man, your dog? That means your dog is intelligent than you. Smh

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by HonEmeritus(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2013
kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ º°˚ oooo....wE don hear oooo undecidedkα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ º°˚ oooo....wE don hear oooo
Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by Tariqh: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2013
Attention seeking Clown.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by warrior101: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2013
Illuminati
Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by elampiro(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2013
I am not a follower of TB Joshua at all, but I agree on the need to boost agriculture and food. But those farming near river are at risk because of flooding as we saw in 2012. We saw temporal rises in food prices in 2012 in the peak of flooding in the country and insecurity in the north, and there were similar problems in many countries; wildfires and drought wiped out crops in the farming states in USA, North Korea almost fell into famine after heavy floodings swept away farms in the South and North Korea, etc. As food items are threatened worldwide with natural disasters and wars, it is only logical that countries which rely on food import risk famine. It is also reasonable to conclude that people who farm away from disasters prone areas will make it.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by oluwashola4me(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2013
@op...You beat me to the posting of these prophecies. Whether we adhere to the prophecies seriously or not,one thing has been achieved, he has delivered that which God Almighty has sent him. No one can dispute that. Shikena!
Keep watching Emmanuel.tv!!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 by elampiro(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2013
CrazyMan: The man is a clown...he makes random prophecies....when anyone of them becomes a reality, people would begin to shower him with praises.

He should know that Nigerians are no longer foolish...

Last year he predicted that Boko Haram will end in March.
He predicted the Naira will become useless.
He predicted that a bald head man would score against Chelsea in UCL final.

All of that didn't come to pass and his followers kept mute immediately they failed. There are countless more.

On the other comment you said Nigerians are no longer foolish, you need to reason it again. Nigerians are excessively gullible in matters concerning pastors and their supposed signs and wonders. Only very few ask questions to try and distinguish between God inspired miracles and mere magic or forecasts.

This new year, you are surely going to hear pastors saying such things as: ''God has revealed to me that a woman sitting on my left hand who has been looking for fruit of the womb for years will be blessed with a child this year'', ''someone watching this program on TV will gain promotion this year after being denied for many years'' etc. Lots of vague predictions and motivational speeches to cap it, and the congregation will be screaming.

Recently, I watched a magician performed great magics and works before his audience and everyone was marvelled. I told my self if this magician was a Nigerian he would be a pastor and millions would be following (worshiping) him. These days there are too many Pastors in Nigeria claiming to be seeing visions for people. Too many fakes and people are so carried away. Any little trial, people run about seeking solutions and listening to empty promises at the expense of their pockets.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk / Satanic Haircuts And Tatoos Expozed / The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.