Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96324 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Kaysalas(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Eawealth: The truth about forex trading continues here http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/51079-bitter-truth-forex-trading-worldly-not-christians.html

I also include to one of the world's worst economic terrorist George Soros (your mentor and role model). The world hate truth. Satan has truely blinded billions. Not surprise because he rules the world
tell me, i pray thee...does ur church have branches in oda countries, are u involved in missions? Tell me how ur missions funds(naira) get to other countries for use.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Kaysalas: tell me, i pray thee...does ur church have branches in oda countries, are u involved in missions? Tell me how ur missions funds(naira) get to other countries for use.

no mind the guy, if he was trading 5 figures, some theories would not spring up overnight, if you failed in FX dont try to convince other people to follow you and leave angry , just leave quietly like n.oxide did, and stop coming around to display ignorance in the name of religion, with the unemployment rate in this country nobody told me to learn forex, what i saw on the streets daily motivated me to learn FX.

no food for lazy man, if FX was a lazy non productive job, then traders on wall street would be broke shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
naijababe: Disgusting little shite GU! angry

I am deleting it off my instrument!!! Fooking, shit.ty asswipe of an intruemnt angry angry angry

efe22: My research has shown GU is the worst and most manipulated pair in forex. ....

I have deleted it from my arsenal for over 2 years now..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Kaysalas(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
rozayx5:

no mind the guy, if he was trading 5 figures, some theories would not spring up overnight, if you failed in FX dont try to convince other people to follow you and leave angry , just leave quietly like n.oxide did, and stop coming around to display ignorance in the name of religion, with the unemployment rate in this country nobody told me to learn forex, what i saw on the streets daily motivated me to learn FX.

no food for lazy man, if FX was a lazy non productive job, then traders on wall street would be broke shocked
to people like dem work means HARDWORK as in comot 4 house by 4am come back to eleven. I even asked my leaders for church, dem tell me say na lazy way of making money. For my mind, i laff.... So na until person work wan die na dt 1 be work? I don tire o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Kaysalas: to people like dem work means HARDWORK as in comot 4 house by 4am come back to eleven. I even asked my leaders for church, dem tell me say na lazy way of making money. For my mind, i laff.... So na until person work wan die na dt 1 be work? I don tire o

Na that type yoruba people dey call 'ise laago nse ku' grin. (a clock works till it dies)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
naijababe:

Na that type yoruba people dey call 'ise laago nse ku' grin. (a clock works till it dies)

yeah grin grin grin ...very funny..but seriously you need to consider what fx traders go through just trading...

The only thing they forget is knowledge is power and you don't need to toil in the hot sun before you make some decent cash.

Ever tried checking your bp while having a trade and it's against you deeply...na that time you go sabi say fx no easy at all..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
@Rozay i think i will settle for just ej,and maybe add ez,thanks for your advice
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
IS THERE A WAY I CAN SET AN INDICATOR TO SEND ALERT TO MY MOBILE PHONE?BBSTOP FOR INSTANCE

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Kaysalas(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
wink cant wait to join u guyz.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Kaysalas(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
wink 2sexy i see u. Hw ur day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Eawealth: The truth about forex trading continues here http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/51079-bitter-truth-forex-trading-worldly-not-christians.html

I also include to one of the world's worst economic terrorist George Soros (your mentor and role model). The world hate truth. Satan has truely blinded billions. Not surprise because he rules the world
Tell your pastor to stop collecting tithes and offering...

Why are pastors on private jet spree...

Who are you trying to fool? You are the author of that article... stop lying, fool!

You joined that forum( babypips) for the sole purpose of painting forex black.

Fool, that means Aboki on the street whom your moronic fucktardious cretin would run to if your congregation had paid you in dollars as tithe and offering... into demonic business right?

Cretinous biggot...

Get the fvck out of here...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
I dey jor... ur guy fvck up ooo. Impatience don make me lose $350... domain things. angry angry please how can I learn to be patient? I am naturally impatient. My late mum used to complain... and now i don lose $350. sad sad
Kaysalas: wink 2sexy i see u. Hw ur day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by silibaba: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
happy everybody don join me to sell ej grin
i will leave my sell till i find a support level on the daily chart cheesy

1000pips is achieveable cool
50 pips already locked smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Kaysalas(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
2sexy: Tell your pastor to stop collecting tithes and offering...

Who are you trying to fool? You are the author of that article... stop lying, fool!

Fool, that means Aboki on the street whom your moronic fucktardious cretin would run to if your congregation had paid you in dollars as tithe and offering... into demonic business right?

Cretinous biggot...

shocked
2sexy: Tell your pastor to stop collecting tithes and offering...

Cretinous biggot...

oh boy! 2sexy Take am easy nw. Evrybody is entitled to his own opinion. Weda ryt or odawise
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
ayox2003: Pc don turn tv. Na to just dey watch cheesy

One trade doesn't make a man. wink

Frawzey
laughed real hard when i saw this cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by wizecoder1: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
To all the traders in the house.....keep hope alive .. Seek first to understand how the fx market is structured and the inner working ... That is when you will start taking your own share of the daily free USd... grin grin grin grin .....
Rozay and naijababe .... Keep up the good works.
plan your trade
Trade your plan
Lose responsibly....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
sell;
CHFJPY at 101.86 -> sl: 102.36 tp: 100.86
EURJPY at 125.35 -> sl: 125.85 tp: 124.35
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
Buying crude oil, note hammer bounce off 34 ema, bearish candle low at 78.6% of hammer.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2013
Guys, watch GJ and GU very well.

GJ is likely going to give us 500pips depending on how you look at it.

courting this pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by BTFormular: 1:11am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01: Guys, watch GJ and GU very well.

GJ is likely going to give us 500pips depending on how you look at it.

courting this pair.
what perspective are you speaking from? more details pls.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2013
BTFormular: what perspective are you speaking from? more details pls.

North pole.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by BTFormular: 1:33am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01:

North pole.
am not familia with that lingo bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by DAvIt0(m): 1:38am On Feb 08, 2013
BTFormular: am not familia with that lingo bro

buy or rise = north pole
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by unclenna(m): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2013
I trade only eu. grin grin.......@rozay, that stuff is really good in 4-hrs t.f esp when you are not around to monitor the trade...But your stoploss must be 100pips and above.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by unclenna(m): 5:53am On Feb 08, 2013
wizecoder.:
To all the traders in the house.....keep hope alive .. Seek first to understand how the fx market is structured and the inner working ... That is when you will start taking your own share of the daily free USd... grin grin grin grin .....
Rozay and naijababe .... Keep up the good works.
plan your trade
Trade your plan
Lose responsibly....
this man hmm....long time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 6:43am On Feb 08, 2013
unclenna: I trade only eu. grin grin.......@rozay, that stuff is really good in 4-hrs t.f esp when you are not around to monitor the trade...But your stoploss must be 100pips and above.
this man hmmm....long time grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 6:45am On Feb 08, 2013
unclenna: I trade only eu. grin grin.......@rozay, that stuff is really good in 4-hrs t.f esp when you are not around to monitor the trade...But your stoploss must be 100pips and above.

you got it right mate grin

i call it mad swing trading grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 7:00am On Feb 08, 2013
i bought EJ n EA this morning n i decided to use 100pips stoplose instead of the usual 50.LOL -52PIPS NOW I DONT CARE MM IS ON POINT. UC SELL IS DOING GOOD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Rich4god(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2013
Seriously burnt... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2013
Sold CadJpy at 93.89 SL 94.19 earlier.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Xzikob: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2013
Hello all. My name is Victor. I have a proposal for any
professional forex trader out here. I want only a professional to
email me. I wanna invest in this fx biz. I have some thousands of $s
to invest. My email is obvisleekventuresltd@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2013
surveycash: sell;
CHFJPY at 101.86 -> sl: 102.36 tp: 100.86
EURJPY at 125.35 -> sl: 125.85 tp: 124.35

prowitin: i bought EJ n EA this morning n i decided to use 100pips stoplose instead of the usual 50.LOL -52PIPS NOW I DONT CARE MM IS ON POINT. UC SELL IS DOING GOOD.

Careful with yen longs. I'm looking shorting EJ, CJ since yesterday and looking to add GJ & UJ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.