Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,166 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? (1330 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / Help! How Can I Deal With A Difficult Child? / Should Women Be Regarded As Most Valuable Rather Men In Matrimonial Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? by ChuckD1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Over the years, I have heard people complain/lament about how difficult the month of January is. Friends and family fail to meet financial obligations citing the "difficulty" of the month. Do you think or believe January is really difficult?
Re: Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? by Imprida(f): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
I think it is lack of planing,which make's some people believe it is a diffcult month.
Re: Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Imprida: I think it is lack of planing which some people believe it is a diffcult month.

You just said it all.
Re: Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? by saintvc(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
After squandrin your savings in xmas.
Re: Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? by iamSi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
I guess its just as pregnancy in its early stage_ ... Dat shld ans ur questn bro
Re: Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? by Goodcare(m): 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Chuck D.:
Over the years, I have heard people complain/lament about how difficult the month of January is. Friends and family fail to meet financial obligations citing the "difficulty" of the month. Do you think or believe January is really difficult?
And how did u knw january is a different month
I have ans your question
Re: Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? by aadetoyin(f): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2013
January is like every other month in d year but the problem is that people spend too much during the Xmas n New year holidays and they end up having nofin left for January. Its beta to have a budget of what u want to spend during the festivities, that way u won't have to worry in january.
Re: Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? by greatgod2012(f): 2:42am On Jan 02, 2013
aadetoyin: January is like every other month in d year but the problem is that people spend too much during the Xmas n New year holidays and they end up having nofin left for January. Its beta to have a budget of what u want to spend during the festivities, that way u won't have to worry in january.

thank you and God bless you, you have just said what is in my mind
Re: Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month? by greatgod2012(f): 2:48am On Jan 02, 2013
@op,If you fail to plan, you plan to fail, as d saying goes.
So stay there and continue to complain about a month been difficult when d fault is actually your after doing all d big, bigger and biggest boys/girls during d xmas/new year party, failing to remember that you will have financial obligations to meetafter all d show-off.
Well, relax, January is fast going, you will soon collect another salary. grin
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Mum Was Lying! / House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed / "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.