Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (26372 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

person! The question is "How has that worked out for them"?

I am a British citizen. I can afford to watch them suffer. Mine is working fine-fine! grin

So why are you worrying then if you are not going to be pro-active grin
You think your shouting from Queen's country will change matters grin

Facebook generation slacktivists grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Roseart:

So why are you worrying then if you are not going to be pro-active grin
You think your shouting from Queen's country will change matters grin

Facebook generation slacktivists grin

You are a person!

What is being proactive? And why do you have to be proactive?

Secondly, why do you think my "shouting" would not change matters?

I am going to enjoy this meat! grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What is being proactive? And why do you have to be proactive?

Secondly, why do you think my "shouting" would not change matters?

I am going to enjoy this meat! grin

Has it changed matters yet?

Being proactive means actually moving off your butt ad changing what you don't like about something. Its much harder to do than liking a post on FB.

My friend, I took down your sister, you are small work wink
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Roseart:

Has it changed matters yet?

Being proactive means actually moving off your butt ad changing what you don't like about something. Its much harder to do than liking a post on FB.

My friend, I took down your sister, you are small work wink

You are a person!

How do you know it has not changed matters? What survey did you do?

By when does it have to change matters? If it does not change matters today, does that mean it is worthless if it can change matters tomorrow?

person, what is moving off your butt? Going to sit with Boko Haram? Tell me what is doing something. What is being proactive, foool? You just used the word like a person without thinking? grin grin grin grin grin

I will enjoy this meat! grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

How do you know it has not changed matters?

By when does it have to change matters? If it does not change matters today, does that mean it is worthless if it can change matters tomorrow?

person, what is moving off your butt? Going to sit with Boko Haram? Tell me what is doing something. What is being proactive, foool?

I will enjoy this meat! grin

Because it hasn't grin Show us proof that your method produces results.

It should matter because the definition of insanity is doing them same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Fela tried and after the eulogies and tears it was business as usual. Egypt has a new President because they went from talking to acting.

Did I say go sit with Boko Haram? It could be as simple as helping with education programs for kids in Nigeria. Helping Nigerians to register to vote and informing them about the candidates for those who lack access to proper media. Only a serious person and dipshit would think that you have to meet with BH to make change, maybe its your life long dream I don't know grin I pray the good Lord is swift in helping you reach you lifelong goal.

Like I said you sister tried the same thing and had to walk with her tail between her legs into the sunset, please your "person" is nowhere near my arsenal of naughty words grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Roseart:

Because it hasn't grin Show us proof that your method produces results.

It should matter because the definition of insanity is doing them same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Fela tried and after the eulogies and tears it was business as usual. Egypt has a new President because they went from talking to acting.

Did I say go sit with Boko Haram? It could be as simple as helping with education programs for kids in Nigeria. Helping Nigerians to register to vote and informing them about the candidates for those who lack access to proper media. Only a serious person and dipshit would think that you have to meet with BH to make change, maybe its your life long dream I don't know grin I pray the good Lord is swift in helping you reach you lifelong goal.

Like I said you sister tried the same thing and had to walk with her tail between her legs into the sunset, please your "person" is nowhere near my arsenal of naughty words grin

You are a person!

Show us proof it has not?

Cretinous person, so what is proactive? You are yet to define it.

I wait. cheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Show us proof it has not?

Cretinous person, so what is proactive? You are yet to define it.

I wait. cheesy

You are the one claiming it has worked. So the burden of proof is on you grin The fact Nigeria is the way it is pretty much is all the proof I need. I hope you have your power point slides ready grin

proactive [prəʊˈæktɪv]
adj
1. tending to initiate change rather than reacting to events
2. (Psychology) Psychol of or denoting a mental process that affects a subsequent process
[from pro-2 + (re)active]

You are reacting to events not actually changing them so you are not being proactive smiley

Dipshit the ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Roseart:

You are the one claiming it has worked. So the burden of proof is on you grin The fact Nigeria is the way it is pretty much is all the proof I need. I hope you have your power point slides ready grin

proactive [prəʊˈæktɪv]
adj
1. tending to initiate change rather than reacting to events
2. (Psychology) Psychol of or denoting a mental process that affects a subsequent process
[from pro-2 + (re)active]

You are reacting to events not actually changing them so you are not being proactive smiley

Dipshit the ball is in your court.

You are a person!

You claimed it has not worked, prove it, cretin!

So, cretin, can a reaction not initiate a change?

Answer, product of a failed education system. grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You claimed it has not worked, prove it, cretin!

So, cretin, can a reaction not initiate a change?

Answer, product of a failed education system. grin

Exhibit A: Nigeria grin My proof. Now your turn.

No. A reaction cannot initiate it can be a catalyst for change but at the end of the day you actually have to do something. For example: A high amount of deaths of young people due underage drinking in the 80's. The reaction, parents in the US were outraged by what was going on. But here is the important part, some of those parents formed groups to petition Congress to do something to rectify the problem (raising the drinking age). The drinking age is now 21 all over the US.

You are still stuck on part two and think part 3 and 4 will just magically happen.

I'm in the US, the same place home to the top institutions in the world. Failed indeed grin

Fela did his part by putting out the message standing up for his beliefs in his own way and suffered consequences for it, he was proactive. You on the other hand are the product of a visa marriage who thinks that by screaming and cursing, things will magically happen. You don't have to lead a protest down the streets of Abuja but there are many ways to create change even on a small level.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Roseart:

Exhibit A: Nigeria grin My proof. Now your turn.

No. A reaction cannot initiate it can be a catalyst for change but at the end of the day you actually have to do something. For example: A high amount of deaths of young people due underage drinking in the 80's. The reaction, parents in the US were outraged by what was going on. But here is the important part, some of those parents formed groups to petition Congress to do something to rectify the problem (raising the drinking age). The drinking age is now 21 all over the US.

You are still stuck on part two and think part 3 and 4 will just magically happen.

I'm in the US, the same place home to the top institutions in the world. Failed indeed grin

You are a person!

Is that how you were taught how to prove in your failed schools? The US has top institutions does not mean fucktards attend top institutions.

So your dumb arsse realises reaction can bring about change? grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Is that how you were taught how to prove in you failed schools? The US has top institutions does not mean fucktards attend top institutions.

So your dumb arsse realises reaction can bring about change? grin

You can't be taught to prove grin You can learn how to support you thesis or hypothesis grin

My point is supported by the fact that Nigeria has largely gotten worse and not better on corruption, crime, and anything else you can name. Nigeria is number 13 or so on the list of failed states. Surely if Saamite's words matter that would not be the case grin

I'm guessing you haven't attended the top schools in the UK yourself grin

So your dumb arsse realises reaction can bring about change?

If that was the case then why with all the complaints and outrage by Nigerians has corruption gotten worse and not better? You yourself even admitted to that fact that its the same old with Nigerians. If anything your idiocy supports my point that having a reaction does nothing to change circumstances. In my own example, change only happened when people actually did something about drinking. Being angry in your pj's in the comfort of your home does nothing.

So tell us which mind have you changed with your internet crusade,any change you can quantify for us? Or are fucktards like you content to foam at the mouth behind their screens getting fat on McD and frozen dinners from Tesco grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
Roseart:

You can't be taught to prove grin You can learn how to support you thesis or hypothesis grin

My point is supported by the fact that Nigeria has largely gotten worse and not better on corruption, crime, and anything else you can name. Nigeria is number 13 or so on the list of failed states. Surely if Saamite's words matter that would not be the case grin

I'm guessing you haven't attended the top schools in the UK yourself grin

You are a person!

So teaching does not lead to learning? cheesy

So, person, your failed school taught you to use past metrics to measure a potentially lagging factor?

You are a product of a failed education system.

Try again to prove to us how you know it has not changed matters. Foool!

Roseart:
If that was the case then why with all the complaints and outrage by Nigerians has corruption gotten worse and not better? You yourself even admitted to that fact that its the same old with Nigerians. If anything you idiocy supports my point that having a reaction does nothing to change circumstances. In my own example, change only happened when people actually did something about drinking. Being angry in your pj's in the comfort of your home does nothing.

person, what I asked your dumb arsse was: So your dumb arsse realises reaction can bring about change? cheesy
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So teaching does not lead to learning? cheesy

So, person, your failed school taught you to use past metrics to measure a potentially lagging factor?

You are a product of a failed education system.

Try again to prove to us how you know it has not changed matters. Foool!

person, what I asked your dumb arsse was: So your dumb arsse realises reaction can bring about change? cheesy

Lol well you can't teach someone to prove something you can only show them how to support their idea.

The UK system can't be better if you graduated from it grin

You keep asking me to prove it and I've given you all the evidence you need.

Corruption in Nigeria is worse now than it was in the military era which you can find all kinds of graphs and figures on this data.
Nigerian politicians are the highest paid in the world. This Governor probably makes more in one year than Obama makes in three. tongue

Now I really know you are a real person. Using past data to predict future outcomes is a common thing. The reason there we know the climate of Nigeria is based on past weather data. We can accurately say that Nigeria will never see heavy snowfall unless some extreme weather event occurs. The 160+ population that Nigeria has on record is based on past data.

The fact that you will not be the first person nor the last to scream until they are blue behind a computer screen with no real return for your efforts is proof that its not working.

Instead of screaming show us that your efforts have yield and dividens.

Like I said it costs nothing to be angry, so no reactions cannot cause change.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Roseart:

Lol well you can't teach someone to prove something you can only show them how to support their idea.

The UK system can't be better if you graduated from it grin

You keep asking me to prove it and I've given you all the evidence you need.

Corruption in Nigeria is worse now than it was in the military era which you can find all kinds of graphs and figures on this data.
Nigerian politicians are the highest paid in the world. This Governor probably makes more in one year than Obama makes in three. tongue

Now I really know you are a real person. Using past data to predict future outcomes is a common thing. The reason there we know the climate of Nigeria is based on past weather data. We can accurately say that Nigeria will never see heavy snowfall unless some extreme weather event occurs. The 160+ population that Nigeria has on record is based on past data.

The fact that you will not be the first person nor the last to scream until they are blue behind a computer screen with no real return for your efforts is proof that its not working.

Instead of screaming show us that your efforts have yield and dividens.

Like I said it costs nothing to be angry, so no reactions cannot cause change.

You are a person!

Can you see how you are struggling with logic now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know how to stretch the brains of products of a failed education system? grin

So if you show someone how to do something, that is not teaching, cretin? grin

Your moronic arsse realised that a reaction can bring about change despite your dumb arsse saying it couldn't before? grin

Using past data to prove lagging outcomes can only be from your failed education. You need to get a real education where showing something is regarded as teaching. grin

But your cretinous shows how dumb you are to let your learning disappear within minutes with your last sentence. grin

You are proving me right that you are a product of a failed education who is also a person. grin

I love this cretinous meats. So easy! grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Can you see how you are struggling with logic now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know how to stretch the brains of products of a failed education system? grin

So if you show someone how to do something, that is not teaching, cretin? grin

Your moronic arsse realised that a reaction can bring about change despite your dumb arsse saying it couldn't before? grin

Using past data to prove lagging outcomes can only be from your failed education. You need to get a real education where showing something is regarded as teaching. grin

But your cretinous shows how dumb you are to let your learning disappear within minutes with your last sentence. grin

You are proving me right that you are a product of a failed education who is also a person. grin

I love this cretinous meats. So easy! grin grin grin grin

Which logic did you provide other than saying person grin

You are not understanding my point, you can prove that 2+2=4 (unless there is new math I'm not aware of) but you cannot prove that smoking causes cancer. Which is why scientist will never say that smoking causes cancer, the data supports that smoking may contribute to becoming ill with cancer. That's why I said you can't teach someone to prove something, only you can show how to support an opinion.

Which brain have you stretched cheesy Not mine.

Once again,I know you are slow but reactions are emotions unless you act on an emotion nothing happens. After the big hoopla over the Kony2012 video, after everyone finished sending the videos to their friends, after all the FB likes. Are we any closer to finding Kony in the Congo? Did anything change for the children kidnapped by the LRA? Not a damn thing happened so how can a reaction create change alone. Really, right not people are outraged about the school shooting that just happened, will anything change? I don't know, but if history is anything to go by it will be the same old same old.

Americans were outraged after Columbine. VA Tech. Aurora. Have gun laws changed in the US?

When a school shooting happened in the UK. People were outraged, but guess what they used that anger to change the laws so that gun access is limited in the UK. Thanks to them, you have one less instrument to do self harm. You should thank your lucky stars grin

Same reaction. Different response (key word).

What have your lagging outcomes predicted so far.

The rest, I have no idea what you are trying to say cheesy
For someone who claims to be smart you sure fail to make that impression of your vast amount of inteligence.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 12:58am On Jan 04, 2013
Roseart:

Which logic did you provide other than saying person grin

You are not understanding my point, you can prove that 2+2=4 (unless there is new math I'm not aware of) but you cannot prove that smoking causes cancer. Which is why scientist will never say that smoking causes cancer, the data supports that smoking may contribute to becoming ill with cancer. That's why I said you can't teach someone to prove something, only you can show how to support an opinion.

Which brain have you stretched cheesy Not mine.

Once again,I know you are slow but reactions are emotions unless you act on an emotion nothing happens. After the big hoopla over the Kony2012 video, after everyone finished sending the videos to their friends, after all the FB likes. Are we any closer to finding Kony in the Congo? Did anything change for the children kidnapped by the LRA? Not a damn thing happened so how can a reaction create change alone. Really, right not people are outraged about the school shooting that just happened, will anything change? I don't know, but if history is anything to go by it will be the same old same old.

Americans were outraged after Columbine. VA Tech. Aurora. Have gun laws changed in the US?

When a school shooting happened in the UK. People were outraged, but guess what they used that anger to change the laws so that gun access is limited in the UK. Thanks to them, you have one less instrument to do self harm. You should thank your lucky stars grin

Same reaction. Different response (key word).

What have your lagging outcomes predicted so far.

The rest, I have no idea what you are trying to say cheesy
For someone who claims to be smart you sure fail to make that impression of your vast amount of inteligence.

You are a person!

It seems you are daft cretin that has a leaking brain.

I asked you a simple question: if you show someone how to do something, that is not teaching, cretin?

That stretched your peanut brain? grin grin grin

A moronic person brings ONE case, not only is it one case, it is a case still evolving and that is proof that reaction does not lead to change (a point the cretin already conceded earlier)?

Product of a failed education system! grin grin grin

person, can you see you are struggling? grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 1:00am On Jan 04, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

It seems you are daft cretin that has a leaking brain.

I asked you a simple question: if you show someone how to do something, that is not teaching, cretin?

That stretched your peanut brain? grin grin grin

A moronic person brings ONE case, not only is it one case, it is a case still evolving and that is proof that reaction does not lead to change (a point the cretin already conceded earlier)?

Product of a failed education system! grin grin grin

person, can you see you are struggling? grin grin grin grin

You can show me a lot of things and not be teaching me. If you watch a pilot fly is that teaching you all the necessary skills to fly or don't you actually have to learn on your own at some point?

I've given you two cases dear grin

Answer the question then. Why has nothing changed regarding gun laws in the US while it did in the UK? If reaction is all it takes. But you wont answer that because that would take actual effort.

So its just evolving now? Not after the other two major shootings in the US in the same year, what an excusecheesy So the situation is evolving in Nigeria too. Is that your excuse as wellcheesy

What am I struggling about, you haven't said anything thought provoking unless repeating the same thing over and over again counts.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 1:21am On Jan 04, 2013
Roseart:

You can show me a lot of things and not be teaching me. If you watch a pilot fly is that teaching you all the necessary skills to fly or don't you actually have to learn on your own at some point?

I've given you two cases dear grin

Answer the question then. Why has nothing changed regarding gun laws in the US while it did in the UK? If reaction is all it takes. But you wont answer that because that would take actual effort.

So its just evolving now? Not after the other two major shootings in the US in the same year, what an excusecheesy So the situation is evolving in Nigeria too. Is that your excuse as wellcheesy

What am I struggling about, you haven't said anything thought provoking unless repeating the same thing over and over again counts.

You are a person!

Still struggling? grin grin grin grin

No if I want to fly, I will learn like a product of a failed education system like you and meditate till I learn it. I will not let anyone show me because to a product of a failed education, showing is not teaching. grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin is still struggling with lagging factors. Blame it on the education. grin

person what you need to be doing is proving that I have not made any change. I have been waiting a while for your proof. I know proofing is too hard for a poor product. grin grin grin

Oya, resume and prove that to me, cretin!
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Still struggling? grin grin grin grin

No if I want to fly, I will learn like a product of a failed education system like you and meditate till I learn it. I will not let anyone show me because to a product of a failed education, showing is not teaching. grin grin grin grin grin

person what you need to be doing is proving that I have not made any change. I have been waiting a while for your proof. I know proofing is too hard for a poor product. grin grin grin

Oya, resume and prove that to me, cretin!

Struggling over what grin

Well I guess you must be the only one who learns that way then grin
In most cases you have to be taught something and then figure out how to apply that concept on your own smiley
But I'm sure when you learned math you just looked at it and understood it instantly because you are an alleged genius.

You said you are making change aren't you supposed to be proofing grin The burden of proof is on you not me because I've seen no real noticeable change that is positive in Nigeria, but you claim that you have been the catalyst for change can you show that?

My proof is only a google search away your own? From your a.s.s most likely grin

By the way I asked you a question about the gun issue in the UK and the US why did you just gloss over that? No answer?
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 04, 2013
...So easy to shout from the 'mountain top' and where was sagamite during the fuel subsidy rally? *smiles.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 1:42am On Jan 04, 2013
OlowoTee: ...So easy to shout from the 'mountain top' and where was sagamite during the fuel subsidy rally? *smiles.

That's my point, that was what I was asking. I'm not saying everyone should go into politics but change can happen in various ways.

Maybe he thinks India got their independence by being outraged. No, they got off their behind and demanded better.
Blacks in America were angry at their treatment for a long time, did Whites give a crap about them being mad. Hell, no but when Black people protested, marched, went through the courts, and did whatever else they could to change the law things did change.

If your only portion is to remain angry on the internet you are no better than the people you criticize.

Did GEJ back down from the subsidy removal because of angry facebook posts or the fact that people were in the damn streets raising hell?

I tire for some of the people on this site. You are well in your right to criticize things in Nigeria but at some point words need to be backed with action.

If your proof that you are changing this is "how do you know I'm not" then its clear you are a joke.

Tell me how Nigeria which was not considered a failed state before in 2005 is now among the top 20 in 2011, is showing signs of progress in the right direction. Unless GDP is now the only thing worth considering undecided

It was a simple question that had no malice behind it and now I'm hearing all kind of BS other than the topic at hand, guilty conscious must be speaking.

Even if he said well I'm not doing "x" at the moment but I hope one day to do this, that would have been better than his useless "I think I'm smarter than you rant"

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Bwahahahahahahahahagrin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 1:56am On Jan 04, 2013
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahahahagrin

You have found a master to study from grin Sage Sagamite only takes the best of the mentally ill grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2013
OlowoTee: ...So easy to shout from the 'mountain top' and where was sagamite during the fuel subsidy rally? *smiles.

You are taking pride from feul subsidy rally?

I should come and protest for you? grin grin grin grin grin

Sit down, wait for Sagamite to come and protest for you to have light and healthcare system. grin grin grin

I can buy you a chair to sit on, wait and pray if you want. grin grin grin

Why didn't you go to your pastor to pray for your leaders to not change subsidy? Or your prayers were hopeless then?

Honestly, try and make me understand, why do you pray for your leaders. Why do you pray for a heartless person that only cares for himself while you probably slept in the dark most times this week in the 21st century? If you have cancer now, you think it would be picked up and you will survive or you doctors will give you pain killers till you die? Why do you pray for people who consistently destroy your lives? What do you hope to gain with such mentality?

I can slightly understand such behaviour by someone in North Korea, but I don't get yours at all.

Please explain and help me understand.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2013
Roseart:

Struggling over what grin

Well I guess you must be the only one who learns that way then grin
In most cases you have to be taught something and then figure out how to apply that concept on your own smiley
But I'm sure when you learned math you just looked at it and understood it instantly because you are an alleged genius.

You said you are making change aren't you supposed to be proofing grin The burden of proof is on you not me because I've seen no real noticeable change that is positive in Nigeria, but you claim that you have been the catalyst for change can you show that?

My proof is only a google search away your own? From your a.s.s most likely grin

By the way I asked you a question about the gun issue in the UK and the US why did you just gloss over that? No answer?

You are a person!

So now your daft arsse says you have to be taught something? grin

So, cretin, you can't prove that my attempt has not worked? grin grin grin

When you show me proof, then your moronic arsse can ask a question.

Product of a failed education system whee teaching does not involve showing. grin grin grin grin

Roseart:

That's my point, that was what I was asking. I'm not saying everyone should go into politics but change can happen in various ways.

Maybe he thinks India got their independence by being outraged. No, they got off their behind and demanded better.
Blacks in America were angry at their treatment for a long time, did Whites give a crap about them being mad. Hell, no but when Black people protested, marched, went through the courts, and did whatever else they could to change the law things did change.

If your only portion is to remain angry on the internet you are no better than the people you criticize.

Did GEJ back down from the subsidy removal because of angry facebook posts or the fact that people were in the damn streets raising hell?

I tire for some of the people on this site. You are well in your right to criticize things in Nigeria but at some point words need to be backed with action.

If your proof that you are changing this is "how do you know I'm not" then its clear you are a joke.

Tell me how Nigeria which was not considered a failed state before in 2005 is now among the top 20 in 2011, is showing signs of progress in the right direction. Unless GDP is now the only thing worth considering undecided

It was a simple question that had no malice behind it and now I'm hearing all kind of BS other than the topic at hand, guilty conscious must be speaking.

Even if he said well I'm not doing "x" at the moment but I hope one day to do this, that would have been better than his useless "I think I'm smarter than you rant"

You are a person!

What our moronic arsse claimed was reaction cannot spur change?

person, so what did Rosa Park do? They did not teach you AA history in your failed school? grin

person, what about stonewall riots? grin

person, how did the black marches begin? It was not through some people's words?

person, how did the Arab spring start?

You are a person! You are a daft product of a failed education system where past data is used to assess future lagging effects. grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2013
One oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and the US government made sure the oil firms paid $20bn immediately to protect the income of people affected and start immediate cleanup. After that payment is secured, months later, those responsible have now paid over $5bn in fines.

The leaders our fucktards pray for, watch repeatedly as people in the Niger Delta's means of livelihood are destroyed. They do not punish the perpetrators or demand clean up, instead they mingle with them. Till today, large parts of the Oil Delta are completely poluted. They are busy sharing oil blocs between themselves so they can live ostentatious lives to oppress the fucktards praying for them. The people of the SS who had their livelihoods destroyed resort to kidnapping, which has now metamorphose into generally kidnapping where it is the fucktards that are being kidnapped. But the fucktards will pray for their leaders.

Our stewpid black baboons! grin grin grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by 2sexy(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2013
Sagamite: One oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and the US government made sure the oil firms paid $20bn immediately to protect the income of people affected and start immediate cleanup. After that payment is secured, months later, those responsible have now paid over $5bn in fines.

The leaders our fucktards pray for, watch repeatedly as people in the Niger Delta's means of livelihood are destroyed. They do not punish the perpetrators or demand clean up, instead they mingle with them. Till today, the large parts of the Oil Delta is completely poluted. They are busy sharing oil blocs between themselves so they can live ostentatious lives to oppress the fucktards praying for them. The people of the SS who had their livelihoods resort to kidnapping, which has now metamorphose into generally kidnapping where it is the fucktards that are being kidnapped. But the fucktards will pray for their leaders.

Our stewpid black baboons! grin grin grin
God bless you ...
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2013
If this guy had had a car accident, you will see our prayer warriors climbing over each other to pray for him.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/efcc-confiscates-sylva-s-48-houses/135334/

These are the people they are praying for because they want to show us they have a heart of gold made by their religion.
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
And these are the healthcare and education system Naija stylee, while the leaders fucktards pray for are buying private jets, choice properties, flying to sane countries for healthcare system and shaggin their daughters and sisters as choice Aristos. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1151119/kano-earmarks-n100m-mass-wedding/2#13684654

Fucktards, continue praying for your leaders! grin
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Roseart: 1:02am On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So now your daft arsse says you have to be taught something? grin

So, cretin, you can't prove that my attempt has not worked? grin grin grin

When you show me proof, then your moronic arsse can ask a question.

Product of a failed education system whee teaching does not involve showing. grin grin grin grin

You are a person!

What our moronic arsse claimed was reaction cannot spur change?

person, so what did Rosa Park do? They did not teach you AA history in your failed school? grin

person, what about stonewall riots? grin

person, how did the black marches begin? It was not through some people's words?

person, how did the Arab spring start?

You are a person! You are a daft product of a failed education system where past data is used to assess future lagging effects. grin

Can you please show proof that your words have worked. grin Anything a chart? Graph? You claim your words work so show me someone somewhere saying that because of you they did "x".

Tell me what Rosa Parks did?
Tell me what MLK Jr did?

I would like to know cheesy

And I never said you cannot be taught certain things in order to learn. But there are certain things in life you have to figure out on your own. I know you have to lie to make your point but keep it to a minimum baboon.

But I doubt you actually be reasonable to answer my questions so you have to twist what I say kiss

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 05, 2013
For the first time, I think Sagamite definitely molested someone up in this bytch!!! grin

person cretinous product of a failed educational system.... bwahahahahahahahahaha grin

Dies!! angry
Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by Sagamite(m): 1:15am On Jan 05, 2013
Roseart:
Can you please show proof that your words have worked. grin Anything a chart? Graph? You claim your words work so show me someone somewhere saying that because of you they did "x".

Tell me what Rosa Parks did?
Tell me what MLK Jr did?

I would like to know cheesy

And I never said you cannot be taught certain things in order to learn. But there are certain things in life you have to figure out on your own. I know you have to lie to make your point but keep it to a minimum baboon.

But I doubt you actually be reasonable to answer my questions so you have to twist what I say kiss

You are a person!

Show me the charts that says it has not worked. Make sure your chart considers lagging factors.

Your moronic arsse is getting a bit more confused? grin grin grin grin grin

You are still struggling with your dumb assertions that people don't show people things when they teach? grin grin grin grin grin grin Foool! grin

So which school failed you to the point you claim to be educated in USA but don't know what Rosa Parks did?

I said it that fucktards could not have attended good schools. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East / John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.