Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Hi Every One In The House. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi Every One In The House. (742 Views)

Hi Folks, Will You Prefer To Be Jobless In Nigeria To Been Jobless In The Uk? / ThoniaSlim - Hi, looking foward to making new friends / nadine - Hi, I'm new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Every One In The House. by abise(f): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2008
hi every one am a new member in the house i stay in naija. pls i dont know how to post can some one help me out sorry for posting my joke in this forum i really enjoy you guys.
Re: Hi Every One In The House. by SeanT21(f): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2008
No problem. To post is easy. If you want to talk about stars post the topic in the celebrities forum. If you want to talk about music post in the Music/Video forum. Its very easy. welcome to nairaland!!
Re: Hi Every One In The House. by abise(f): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2008
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Used To Annoy Me : / Make Nairaland (job Section) Scam Free! / Nairaland Fund, Wetin Una Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.