Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Be A Millionaira,affiliate Program With E-gold Option Discovered! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be A Millionaira,affiliate Program With E-gold Option Discovered! (737 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough / What's Up With E.F.C.C.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Millionaira,affiliate Program With E-gold Option Discovered! by neyooo: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
Affiliate Program With E-gold Option Discovered!!!

I just discovered an e-gold affiliate program. This is not HYIP, MLM or e-book purchase program. It is a genuine and simple affiliate program where you will earn $2 consistently for LIFE!

I made $6 in two days of promotion; paid directly to my e-gold account. Imagine how much I would earn in a month- all directly paid; no minimum balance.

All you need to do is to give away FREE website hosting to people. Imagine giving out FREE website hosting which many internet users would love to get since only very few people can afford Paid hosting. You will set up the promotional instrument (a free web page) with only $2 and receive unlimited $2 forever!

Why Choose Affiliate Program with E-gold Option

1. Payment is instant.

2. No delay like Cheque. You get paid what you earn. You don’t need to wait for month end.

3. No account limitation like PayPal. I got paid $180 by PayPal for putting a text link- All I discovered was that my PayPal account has been limited. This means I can’t withdraw. Also one of my friends in either Brazil or India complained that he had a PayPal with more than $800 balance limited.

4. You can cash your money in few minutes if you wish.

Don’t wait a minute; join the affiliate program below-

http://neyooo.webng.com

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank: Ph / Hurry Access Bank Needs You From Any Discipline / Job Interview Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.