Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) - Educational Services (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) (18746 Views)

Uni Ibadan 2011/2012 (part Time) Both Degree And Diploma Dlc Or Dli Forms Re Out / Uni Ibadan 2011/2012 (part Time) Degree And Diploma Dlc Or Dli Forms Are Out / Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by spartanian(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
DanIndia:
That's very late o. 15 December, wetin happen ? What admission letter are you using? I remember my appointment was just 2 days after completing the form. Why a month away ? Refill the form online, you'll get an earlier appointment date. Try it. There is no harm in trying, you'll find dates to choose.
I just filled a new form and i got an appointment date for 2nd December in Lagos embassy. The appointment date i got for 15th December was for the Abuja embassy, thank you.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Alright.

Make sure to take some passport sized photographs with you too. I remember the Business Center close to the Embassy almost charged me the same amount it would for me to buy a flight ticket to India grin grin grin
spartanian:

I just filled a new form and i got an appointment date for 2nd December in Lagos embassy. The appointment date i got for 15th December was for the Abuja embassy, thank you.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by spartanian(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
DanIndia:
Alright.

Make sure to take some passport sized photographs with you too. I remember the Business Center close to the Embassy almost charged me the same amount it would for me to buy a flight ticket to India grin grin grin
Pls where can I do attestation of my certificates?
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
I did mine at the Ministry of Education at Abuja and I think that's where everyone has to do the Attestation. Just go there, there will be a long queue though. The whole process should take a couple hours or so but expect to wait till until after 3 or 4. All the best!
spartanian:

Pls where can I do attestation of my certificates?
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by spartanian(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
DanIndia:
I did mine at the Ministry of Education at Abuja and I think that's where everyone has to do the Attestation. Just go there, there will be a long queue though. The whole process should take a couple hours or so but expect to wait till until after 3 or 4. All the best!
Thanks bro, just came bank from making payment in Skye Bank...nd back to ministry of education to continue the application process.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by spartanian(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
I finally got it authenticated same day, both SSCE(waec) and my BSc. Statement of result.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2014
WOW, Good one, bro. All the best.
Which of the UNI's are you planning to study at ?
spartanian:
I finally got it authenticated same day, both SSCE(waec) and my BSc. Statement of result.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by spartanian(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2014
DanIndia:
WOW, Good one, bro. All the best.
Which of the UNI's are you planning to study at ?
Going for Telecom Training in Hyderabad with Convergence Labs.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by 1stdami(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
nenanels:
please am interested in schooling in India.am an information technology student in Ghana.I hv completed one year.can I use transcript (transfer).details please.nellyroberto23@yahoo.com.am waiting Thanks Mr Daniel
were u able to get this and wat skul are u in ghana ... am in catholic uni ghana , sunyani
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by 1stdami(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
hi danny . i will like to know if i can get a transfer from a university in ghana using my transcript . i have completed 100l in computer science send me info : . thanks
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
I'm not really sure bro but I can do some findings.
1stdami:
hi danny . i will like to know if i can get a transfer from a university in ghana using my transcript . i have completed 100l in computer science send me info : d.dammylarry@gmail.com . thanks
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by 1stdami(m): 2:10am On Dec 10, 2014
DanIndia:
I'm not really sure bro but I can do some findings.
thanks will be looking 4ward to a reply

1 Like

Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by switlary: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
Please, I will like to study graduate diploma in project management in india. Kindly send me an email on this, the schools that offer this and tuition. Send to onungbogboolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
You can find this on google. I don't think I can spend time finding info and then sending it to your email when you can easily access this info on the internet.
switlary:
Please, I will like to study graduate diploma in project management in india. Kindly send me an email on this, the schools that offer this and tuition. Send to onungbogboolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by holusormi(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Hello DanIndia, am also interested in coming over to India , but I want an IT institute like Aptech ( or if you have a better one in mind) am Interested in doing the Accp Programme , I can easily attend aptech in Nigeria but I kinda think the one in India will be better , am I correct ?? I'd also like if you can let me know the price in Naira and the duration , here in Nigeria , it's about 1.5 million naira and it takes like 2 to 3 years to complete , I'd really like your fast response as I'd like to make my decision before the year runs out so I can start processing all necessary things from January next year , my mail is fakiledayo@gmail.com am waiting and thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2014
Hi there, Olusomi.

You are correct about the Aptech in India being the best than the one in Nigeria... but still I would advise you to bundle whatever you want to study, get Aptech to send you an IV for Visa Application, get here, register with them and while taking your ACCP program, go to the IT Hub here and do better courses. I'm saying that because I did the ACCP Program myself and mine was for 6 months. It's a two in 1 package. The one for a year - It's about 150K naija money and the one for 6 months which I did (ACCP pro) was for 52 naira only. I know the whereabouts of that course but to get Visa for Aptech in Lagos, you have to get an NOC (No Obection Certificate) from an Aptech in Nigeria stating that they have no objection with you studying in an Aptech Franchise in India. Believe me, I can't remember how far I had to travel through inside Lagos to finally find an Aptech to issue me one. After doing the same, The VO himself directed me to one office owned by an India (I was able to beat the man with some persuasive skills because the man himself also use all the marketing skills when e get to make me take join him school. Anyways, he just called the Officer and in 3 days, I finally got my visa.
Let me know if you need any information.

holusormi:
Hello DanIndia, am also interested in coming over to India , but I want an IT institute like Aptech ( or if you have a better one in mind) am Interested in doing the Accp Programme , I can easily attend aptech in Nigeria but I kinda think the one in India will be better , am I correct ?? I'd also like if you can let me know the price in Naira and the duration , here in Nigeria , it's about 1.5 million naira and it takes like 2 to 3 years to complete , I'd really like your fast response as I'd like to make my decision before the year runs out so I can start processing all necessary things from January next year , my mail is fakiledayo@gmail.com am waiting and thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by holusormi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
DanIndia:
Hi there, Olusomi.

You are correct about the Aptech in India being the best than the one in Nigeria... but still I would advise you to bundle whatever you want to study, get Aptech to send you an IV for Visa Application, get here, register with them and while taking your ACCP program, go to the IT Hub here and do better courses. I'm saying that because I did the ACCP Program myself and mine was for 6 months. It's a two in 1 package. The one for a year - It's about 150K naija money and the one for 6 months which I did (ACCP pro) was for 52 naira only. I know the whereabouts of that course but to get Visa for Aptech in Lagos, you have to get an NOC (No Obection Certificate) from an Aptech in Nigeria stating that they have no objection with you studying in an Aptech Franchise in India. Believe me, I can't remember how far I had to travel through inside Lagos to finally find an Aptech to issue me one. After doing the same, The VO himself directed me to one office owned by an India (I was able to beat the man with some persuasive skills because the man himself also use all the marketing skills when e get to make me take join him school. Anyways, he just called the Officer and in 3 days, I finally got my visa.
Let me know if you need any information.

Hello DanIndia ,, thanks for the prompt reply and sorry for my late reply ,, too much festivities , I didn't have time to reply
Is it compulsory to get a NOC from Aptech nigeria ,, can't I just travel normally and come to APtech there ?? And if it's cimpulsory please send me the address of the man you went to so I can go to him directly (fakiledayo@icloud.com) also is it possible to do the Accp and Accp pro Programme together ?? I mean can the programmes run concurrently ? I checked out the curriculums and am very interested in both of the programmes that's why am asking or which of the programmes would you advise me to do ??
and is there any other institution better than aptech that you can recommend ??

About the IT hub ,, what kinda courses can you recommend ?? And is it possible to achieve all that within 2 years ? Cos I really
Don't wanna stay longer than 2 years in India

I look forward to your response and thanks for your time once again.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2015
Holusormi,

I am not sure if it was compulsory or not but at the time of my application at the embassy, I had to submit it but I heard about others who went before me that didn't have to submit an NOC... so that depends whether or not the Visa Officer wants it or not. And No, you can not travel normal and come to Aptech here. Your visit visa can't be used for Educational Purposes.. and Visit visas can't be extended or change to a different visa category. A student visa, however, can be extend and you can even change schools if you want. Keep in mind, you can only change to a UNI..( this was my case ) Had it been I used a Visit "X" visa, I'd had had to return back to Nigeria and apply for a new visa which would cost me a lot. I am not sure if you can do the ACCP Pro and ACCP concurrently but I strongly believe it's possible. You determine the number of hours you spend at the Institute but I'd advise you to use the opportunity to attend other relevant classes such as Cisco, and whatnot.. there are many at the IT HUB. I am not sure on which programmes to advise you to do - this depends on what area your passion is. If it's IT or Business or whatever, I'm sure you can always find an Institute. The Bottomline is, do not let Aptech be the one and only reason you're in India. The certificate is worth it but you can always acquire more skills, which will turn out to be more profitable than your Aptech certificate. Please do let me know if you have any other questions.
holusormi:

Hello DanIndia ,, thanks for the prompt reply and sorry for my late reply ,, too much festivities , I didn't have time to reply
Is it compulsory to get a NOC from Aptech nigeria ,, can't I just travel normally and come to APtech there ?? And if it's cimpulsory please send me the address of the man you went to so I can go to him directly (fakiledayo@icloud.com) also is it possible to do the Accp and Accp pro Programme together ?? I mean can the programmes run concurrently ? I checked out the curriculums and am very interested in both of the programmes that's why am asking or which of the programmes would you advise me to do ??
and is there any other institution better than aptech that you can recommend ??

About the IT hub ,, what kinda courses can you recommend ?? And is it possible to achieve all that within 2 years ? Cos I really
Don't wanna stay longer than 2 years in India

I look forward to your response and thanks for your time once again.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by dbangsaxy(m): 2:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. Discover what you don't know, register for our two weeks free trail Diploma and certificate courses @
www.tryantech.com/moodle28/course/index.php
for more information pls call or what's app 08091611204 or mail consult@tryantech.com
All courses are online and can be accessed from all smartphones or systems . Thank U
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Can you remove your post from my thread before I flag it, please
dbangsaxy:
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. Discover what you don't know, register for our two weeks free trail Diploma and certificate courses @
www.tryantech.com/moodle28/course/index.php
for more information pls call or what's app 08091611204 or mail consult@tryantech.com
All courses are online and can be accessed from all smartphones or systems . Thank U
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Fabzz: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
DanIndia:
Yes, you come over first. You can't share an Indian apartment in Nigeria, can you ? cheesy

Hello Dan, i intend applying for an Indian study visa to carry out CCNP and CCIE. Will I also be required to attest my wassc and university results? What other things will be required of me at the embassy? Kindly put a brother through.Thanks. misterfabzz01@gmail.com
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 1:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Yes, you'll have to attest those at the Ministries concerned and submit them at the embassy. I'm assuming you're CCNA certified, yeah ?
Fabzz:

Hello Dan, i intend applying for an Indian study visa to carry out CCNP and CCIE. Will I also be required to attest my wassc and university results? What other things will be required of me at the embassy? Kindly put a brother through.Thanks. misterfabzz01@gmail.com
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DAvIt0(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Hey Mr DanIndia ... Awesome thread, just sent you a mail. awaiting your reply...
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
I just replied to your mail, and Thanks.
DAvIt0:
Hey Mr DanIndia ... Awesome thread, just sent you a mail. awaiting your reply...
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by eniboi(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2015
Hello Danindia, I want to study web design and development has a degree course, olamide_eni2000@yahoo.com
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hi Olamide,

I just replied to your mail. smiley
eniboi:
Hello Danindia, I want to study web design and development has a degree course, olamide_eni2000@yahoo.com
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Hello Dan boss,
Please I want to study computer science at osmania university. My problem is that I only have 6 credits in my waec which include maths, physics, chemistry, geography, economics, nd english.. I had E in government nd agric, nd I got a D in biology. my research on computer science shows that it involves lots of further maths. I don't have a solid foyndation in further maths. pls what other computer related course can you recommend,
and will I be admitted with such result?
Thanks
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 5:45am On Feb 19, 2015
fighal, with your result, you're good to go.
The main subject prerequisites that they need you already have. And yes, it does involve a lot of further maths (someone told you this or you found out yourself!?).
Well, I would only advise you to still go for the course regardless of whether it is hard or not. I, too, did not have a solid foundation in maths but I still nailed it. You just have to study hard, devote time and you might even top it. It's hard but not impossible.
The other Computer Related course nor hold grand reach this Bsc Computer Science. Trust me on this. You can still go for the Computer Science and do well. It's not impossible. There are resources and if you can devote time to study it, you'll top it (100%)

fighal:
Hello Dan boss,
Please I want to study computer science at osmania university. My problem is that I only have 6 credits in my waec which include maths, physics, chemistry, geography, economics, nd english.. I had E in government nd agric, nd I got a D in biology. my research on computer science shows that it involves lots of further maths. I don't have a solid foyndation in further maths. pls what other computer related course can you recommend,
and will I be admitted with such result?
Thanks
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 19, 2015
DanIndia:
fighal, with your result, you're good to go.
The main subject prerequisites that they need you already have. And yes, it does involve a lot of further maths (someone told you this or you found out yourself!?).
Well, I would only advise you to still go for the course regardless of whether it is hard or not. I, too, did not have a solid foundation in maths but I still nailed it. You just have to study hard, devote time and you might even top it. It's hard but not impossible.
The other Computer Related course nor hold grand reach this Bsc Computer Science. Trust me on this. You can still go for the Computer Science and do well. It's not impossible. There are resources and if you can devote time to study it, you'll top it (100%)

Thanks Boss, u jst put a smile on my face this morning. sum1 in osmania actually told me he will go find out if I can be accepted with such result. nd he came bk nd gave me a big NO. he said I should try bangalore uni buh their fees ar quite xpensive. I was so down. buh u jst gave me hope. tnx a lot.
pls here is my email fighal@gmail.com can u send me the procedure for admission nd also d admission fee
tnx bro
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Fighal, someone has gone to the UNI and advised you to apply to UNI Bangalore According to my knowledge in Applications, such result is good for Comp Science but then it depends on the Credit Achieved. I hear the application is quite difficult these days. They only recognize C4 and above, not C5 and C6 downwards. If he has gone and it has been turned down for whatever reason then he could be right about Uni Bangalore.
fighal:
Thanks Boss, u jst put a smile on my face this morning. sum1 in osmania actually told me he will go find out if I can be accepted with such result. nd he came bk nd gave me a big NO. he said I should try bangalore uni buh their fees ar quite xpensive. I was so down. buh u jst gave me hope. tnx a lot.
pls here is my email fighal@gmail.com can u send me the procedure for admission nd also d admission fee
tnx bro
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
DanIndia:
Fighal, someone has gone to the UNI and advised you to apply to UNI Bangalore According to my knowledge in Applications, such result is good for Comp Science but then it depends on the Credit Achieved. I hear the application is quite difficult these days. They only recognize C4 and above, not C5 and C6 downwards. If he has gone and it has been turned down for whatever reason then he could be right about Uni Bangalore.
Pheeeww.. itz all down to one. Thanks for your time, I do appreciate
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by icezychris(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bro mr danindia pls am just goin tru nairaland I saw ur thread pls dis wat I been lookin for de past 2yrs now pls I want to do my IT program in india I need all available infor abt it pls I will be grad if u can help me by send all de requirements nd I will like to have ur number pls tanx my email is icezychris@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Siit Global Ict Scholarship / Unilorin Pre-degree/remedial Form 2012/2013 Admission Now Out / Grammarly Premium: Enhanced Writing Skills with Less stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.