Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

What To Know About A UK Used Iphone 4s? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Know About A UK Used Iphone 4s? (784 Views)

Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers / London Used Iphone 4s (16gb/32gb) For Sale!!!!! Limited Stocks / Another Iphone 4s Explodes In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Know About A UK Used Iphone 4s? by rukie(f): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hi peeps, I'm planning to get a uk used iphone 4s grin and want to know if it will work on our naija networks.
Re: What To Know About A UK Used Iphone 4s? by xprtngnr(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sure it will work except is till locked and if so u can consult me with the iphone info like imei, model number...just kal me if u insert a sim and it doesn't work...07083330707
Re: What To Know About A UK Used Iphone 4s? by Fejok01(f): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
[quote author=rukie]Hi peeps, I'm planning to get a uk used iphone 4s grin and want to know if it will work on our naija networks. Pls am interested in getting one.Whatz d cost?
Re: What To Know About A UK Used Iphone 4s? by rukie(f): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2013
xprt.ngnr:
Sure it will work except is till locked and if so u can consult me with the iphone info like imei, model number...just kal me if u insert a sim and it doesn't work...07083330707

Aii Thanks
Re: What To Know About A UK Used Iphone 4s? by Suntemi(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2013
A uk used iPhone can be locked or unlocked. It depends on what you are buying. Since you want to use it here make sure you tell the seller you need a factory unlocked iPhone. As far as its factory unlocked, it will work in Nigeria.

Fejok01, you can get clean Uk used factory unlocked iPhone 4s between 70k and 85k depending on the capacity.

(1) (Reply)

Using Airtel BIS On Non-blackberry Devices / The Saka Saga: The Making Of The Character (just For The Records) – Greg Odutayo / Reason Y Blackberry Manager Didn‘t Ve Any Option Dan 2 Let Androids Nd ¡os Ve It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.