Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire (119723 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... / Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

Nicci is a model smiley

Anita la go ivoirienne grin, did she do mapouka dedja too ooh lord cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPKr688wqr8
@ Syb, c'est pkoi j'aime ton affaire, j'ai cherché la video ci, jusqu'a fatigué

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: yea, i just seen one video, ou il a garant arafat

lool yorobo can be so annoying, but i can't stop dancing on his music, he is too much
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: @ Syb, c'est pkoi j'aime ton affaire, j'ai cherché la video ci, jusqu'a fatigué

tchiiee t serieux, ya lgtps la vid est sur youtube smiley

i like that particular song of her, it's really nice
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

lool yorobo can be so annoying, but i can't stop dancing on his music, he is too much
i just like his song jonathan, kpankaka and ketebo, tout le reste la, trop de bruit pour moi, i prefer serge beynaud to him

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

tchiiee t serieux, ya lgtps la vid est sur youtube smiley

i like that particular song of her, it's really nice
really parce que j'ai cherche en tapan anita, mais je ne me rappelai pas titre donc j'ai pas find
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 03, 2013
i forgot to post beynaud tongue

shocked shocked so u don't like kpango, cadeaux du siecle, placali 200, areguede, djessimidjeka ? shocked grin

kpango pr bouger and cado du siecle sont grave tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifiLpvgvVxo

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: really parce que j'ai cherche en tapan anita, mais je ne me rappelai pas titre donc j'ai pas find

aaah no, c'est: Anita La Go Ivoirienne fallait taper, elle a comme 3 autres chanson la ba sur youtube

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 03, 2013
Serges Beynaud - Bhete smiley

Gotta Lago - Bhete
[img]http://www.camuz.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/large/images/flyers/gotta-lago-project-6685.jpg[/img]

Mulukuku Dj - Guere

Gosso Gosso (da guy maaan, the best in the national team, on dirait ya turbo ds l8, ya po l'homme cool )

Zokora Didier - Bhete

Zoro Marc - Bhete

Gohi Bi Zoro - Kouya
[img]http://1.nieuwsbladcdn.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2012/07/27/cyriac.jpg[/img]

DJ Safarel - Gouro

we got to find more traditional pic tho
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: Serges Beynaud - Bhete smiley

we got to find more traditional pic tho
Wow i didn't that serge beynaud is bhete heiiin, i thought he was akye don't why? j'ai pens é qu'iletait attié
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: i forgot to post beynaud tongue

shocked shocked so u don't like kpango, cadeaux du siecle, placali 200, areguede, djessimidjeka ? shocked grin

kpango pr bouger and cado du siecle sont grave tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifiLpvgvVxo
loool i forgot kpangor
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: Wow i didn't that serge beynaud is bhete heiiin, i thought he was akye don't why? j'ai pens é qu'iletait attié

lol j'ai dit bete a cause de son nom Beynaud grin
Mais maintenant que tu dit Attie, it makes sense cause he does look Attie kinda

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

lol j'ai dit bete a cause de son nom Beynaud grin
Mais maintenant que tu dit Attie, it makes sense cause he does look Attie kinda
lool tu voix non? je te dirai bientot si il est bhete ou akye

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: lool tu voix non? je te dirai bientot si il est bhete ou akye

hayi, como tu vas fair pr savoir, tu connais quelqu'1 qui le connais?

i saw his mum and she looks attie too,
u got eyes man...can u accurately guess more often than not people ethnic group just by lookin at them?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 03, 2013
ayao, pyguru ta walo encore sad

Gotta Lago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDcrgIcLw1A

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: ayao, pyguru ta walo encore sad

Gotta Lago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDcrgIcLw1A
loool i told u
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 03, 2013
lools but what were u sayin and he banned u
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

hayi, como tu vas fair pr savoir, tu connais quelqu'1 qui le connais?

i saw his mum and she looks attie too,
u got eyes man...can u accurately guess more often than not people ethnic group just by lookin at them?
no but i some beauty are particular to each ethnic group of civ, so j'essaie de deviner au visage
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 03, 2013
babi225: no but i some beauty are particular to each ethnic group of civ, so j'essaie de deviner au visage

what made u guess for him? the face structure right? his facial structure is a bit typical Attie
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: lools but what were u sayin and he banned u
i said Gosso was one of the best player of the last afcon, and zoro marc is gouro but bete from nekedi tribe (gagnoa) i see that on tv (fairplay) and gohi bi zoro must be kouya because they use sometimes bhete name like zoro, tapé etc... i know that because there is kouya girl in our group on facebook (tu sais que tu es bété quand) and she have a bhete name

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 03, 2013
babi225: i said Gosso was one of the best player of the last afcon, and zoro marc is gouro but bete from nekedi tribe (gagnoa) i see that on tv (fairplay) and gohi bi zoro must be kouya because they use sometimes bhete name like zoro, tapé etc... i know that because there is kouya girl in our group on facebook (tu sais que tu es bété quand) and she have a bhete name

aa ok
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 03, 2013
Wow @Syb check this liberian kru music vid, it's look like zouglou, and u can heard some bhete word like ayoka, ayo et...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_feN8ZazRTY

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

what made u guess for him? the face structure right? his facial structure is a bit typical Attie
yea his face structure, on dirai dj rodrigue un peu
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2013
babi225: Wow @Syb check this liberian kru music vid, it's look like zouglou, and u can heard some bhete word like ayoka, ayo et...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_feN8ZazRTY

tchieeeee, this sounds like civ music shocked
woow i thought civ was closer to ghana than any other neighboor country, but the similarity with Lib is big too, we r like right in the middle smiley

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 03, 2013
babi225: yea his face structure, on dirai dj rodrigue un peu

noo common now, those 2 dun look alike at all at all grin
i thought u were right cuz i have relatives in my attie side with beynaud's facial structure

if i didnt tell u my ethnic group, what would u think i may be?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

tchieeeee, this sounds like civ music shocked
woow i thought civ was closer to ghana than any other neighboor country, but the similarity with Lib is big too, we r like right in the middle smiley
yea, moi aussi heiin, check this vid, in Ivory coast we call this dance bolo super, i don't know if you know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xXSKgNyeRY
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

noo common now, those 2 dun look alike at all at all grin
i thought u were right cuz i have relatives in my attie side with beynaud's facial structure

if i didnt tell u my ethnic group, what would u think i may be?
looool tu ne trouve pas? je trouve qu'il a un petit air de Dj rodrigue, If u didn't tell me ur tribe i would say nzema
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 03, 2013
babi225: yea, moi aussi heiin, check this vid, in Ivory coast we call this dance bolo super, i don't know if you know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xXSKgNyeRY

Mawooo i know bolo super now, it's the same music, same people
do u know if the singer is krumen?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 03, 2013
babi225: looool tu ne trouve pas? je trouve qu'il a un petit air de Dj rodrigue, If u didn't tell me ur tribe i would say nzema

ahah rodrigue avc sa tete plate la, nono grin

Rodrigue his mum is attie and his dad is agni

it's the 1st time somebody tell me i look nzema lool , but from some pic i ll say u r right smiley
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

Mawooo i know bolo super now, it's the same music, same people
do u know if the singer is krumen?
yea he is krumen, but i think he sing in grebo too
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 03, 2013
babi225: yea he is krumen, but i think he sing in grebo too

aa ok, mais parmi nos chanteurs la c Taiba seulement who is krumen? when she sing, the language sound very beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

ahah rodrigue avc sa tete plate la, nono grin

Rodrigue his mum is attie and his dad is agni

it's the 1st time somebody tell me i look nzema lool , but from some pic i ll say u r right smiley
loool rodrigue avec sa tête plate kiakiakiakia u kil me oooh, yea for me u look like nzema

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

African Images-sights And Sounds! / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.