Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (97619 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / MBA Students: Let's Meet Here / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Justbright(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Teeworld13:
Please who has past questions for GST 807, BUS 840, Bus 838, please send to treasureenkay@gmail.com

pls I house I am a graduate of microbiology.. pls can I apply
for MBA at noun wtout any PGD?...I have a go of 3.3
which is second class lower....
also I will like yo known the cost implications for d program
and d duration....all Ur contributions are welcome...thanks

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justbright:

pls I house I am a graduate of microbiology.. pls can I apply
for MBA at noun wtout any PGD?...I have a go of 3.3
which is second class lower....
also I will like yo known the cost implications for d program
and d duration....all Ur contributions are welcome...thanks

You shouldn't have quoted my questions my dear. To answer your question, apply for pgd , if u apply for mba you won't be admitted cos your field is different.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by folyrel(f): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Teeworld13:

You shouldn't have quoted my questions my dear. To answer your question, apply for pgd , if u apply for mba you won't be admitted cos your field is different.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
folyrel:
Am a graduate of Philosophy. Can I apply to the mba programme directly? How much is the entire cost of the programme and duration? Thank you.

Why don't you read responses before asking questions? The first question has been answered already. Please visit www.nou..edu.ng for more info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by amclaire(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
I read Accounting, want to Do MBA in MaRketing with NOUN. . Pls can someone help me out with the website where I can Apply.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by ntegrity: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
gud pm house, pls anybody with edu823, edu821, eda821, eda811, gst807 pq shud help with dem, send to chiomanteh@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nimarias(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
NOUN NOUN NOUN...National Open University of Nigeria.welcome to NOUN. Where you come in as a nobody but graduate as a somebody.
-probably as a computer illiterate but graduate with vast
knowledge of the computer.
-there is no bribing in the University.
-no short cut to pass.
-there is very low room or zero tolerance for examination
malpractices.
-NYSC very sure.
-there is no room for laziness.
-no time to waste.
-no strike to waste our precious life.
-relatively cheap.
-Access to all Federal/ State and cooperate body scholarship
-no room for awaiting result/statement of result but graduate
and get your certificate/Degree immediately.
- all courses accredited by NUC (confirmed)
*many frustrated Nigerian students is now hopeful for higher
education.for admission into NOUN, contact Mr Excellent, 07069707740 or 08138248703.note!!! Jamb is not needed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Austyn44(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hello all,

Please, anyone who has got past questions for the courses below:
GST 807 :The Good Study Guide
MBA 801 :Production and Operations Management
MBA 815 :Management Information System
MBA 823 : Organizational Design
MBA 831 Organizational Behavior and Theory
BHM 805 Corporate Finance
MBA 817 Environment of Business
kindly send to onyeke44@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation.

Austyn from Minna Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by paperlord007(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Gud evening guys .pls can u drop all d courses open universities offer. Fnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by wolegzy: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2015
Teeworld13:

Hello,
Does it mean the criteria for application for MBA is having studied in the same field?
i studied Biochemistry 2-1, and have over 6 years marketing experience.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
wolegzy:

Hello,
Does it mean the criteria for application for MBA is having studied in the same field?
i studied Biochemistry 2-1, and have over 6 years marketing experience.

Hi, kindly visit the nearest NOUN office for clarifications but you will need a pgd in business related field to be admitted into MBA programme. I hope that helps. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by uau(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
see past questions from www.astontext.com/noun

Austyn44:
Hello all,

Please, anyone who has got past questions for the courses below:
GST 807 :The Good Study Guide
MBA 801 :Production and Operations Management
MBA 815 :Management Information System
MBA 823 : Organizational Design
MBA 831 Organizational Behavior and Theory
BHM 805 Corporate Finance
MBA 817 Environment of Business
kindly send to onyeke44@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation.

Austyn from Minna Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Austyn44(m): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2015
uau:
Get MBA past questions from www.astontext.net/noun

Thanks a lot guy for this but MBA817 is missing o. Pls can you help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by uau(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2015
It is a new course as such no past questions

Austyn44:

Thanks a lot guy for this but MBA817 is missing o. Pls can you help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Justbright(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Teeworld13:

Hi, kindly visit the nearest NOUN office for clarifications but you will need a pgd in business related field to be admitted into MBA programme. I hope that helps. Thanks.

MBA is free for all as long as u are a graduate irrespective of Ur discipline...even in conventional university
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Kanimoe(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
ABEG anyone who has Past Questions for BUS 800: QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS should PLEASE HELP a brother in need.

Email is kanimoe4me@gmail.com.

THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Justbright:

MBA is free for all as long as u are a graduate irrespective of Ur discipline...even in conventional university

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by skykid86: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Pls, can someone assist me wit the exam date of GST 807. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by mumu9gerian: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Teeworld13:

I guess u run or own one of the NUC accredited universities grin
She is right,irrespective of course,MBa can be done without a PGD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Justbright(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
mumu9gerian:

She is right,irrespective of course,MBa can be done without a PGD

leave d ignoramus.... I am begining to have my doubt of dis noun of a thing...if graduate can still find it difficult to Kno that MBA is for all comers then there is problem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gitroit(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls i want 2 findout if other institutn will recognse Noun degree for further studies. Also, wil it be posible 4 Noun product 2 be considered in lecturing job.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Damolux01(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please, who knows about PGDE in Noun...graduated from OAU and would love to apply for PGDE in any related course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Olamitripple: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Good morning Fellow Nigerian Student, I need an update on when the admission form. Will be available for purchase, I also want to know if dare is any management courses I can offered in the school excluding Education.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by scarr: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
mustafamuazu:
I'm mustafa. MBA NOUN. Abuja Wuse 2 study centre.
I've completed my TMAs. The problem is I heard some questions in the TMAs are repeated in the exams.

As I've completed the TMAs I don't have access to the questions. Can someone please help me with the questions?
Sent u an email sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
come! you better watch your mouth, did I insult you in anyway?

Justbright:

leave d ignoramus.... I am begining to have my doubt of dis noun of a thing...if graduate can still find it difficult to Kno that MBA is for all comers then there is problem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by genie4eva: 3:16pm On May 10, 2015
I'm actually a Graduate of Chemical Engineering and I have concluded my MBA in NOUN, awaiting to receive my certificate officially in the Next convocation. I want to inform you that a friend of mine I recommended for the MBA program with Electrical Engineering degree was turned down and asked to PGD first. She's now doing PGD as at the time of tying this, hoping to do MBA after. NOUN MBA policy has changed within last year. #This is just for your information. I was actually very lucky to have applied then. If you have the mind to go for NOUN, don't hesitate; if you delay, NOUN policy might change again(maybe higher fees or entrance exams, who knows) as much more people are preferring NOUN MBA than conventional schools. NOUN MBA is accredited by NUC!!! George +2347033163280 (Consultant at Bizville Project Management). smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gabialonso(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2015
genie4eva:
Hi please how many years does the NOUN MBA take? Some said 2 years, I heard that we can do it 1 and half years. Is that true?
Can you please tell me how many years it took you to complete your MBA with Noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by genie4eva: 7:11am On May 14, 2015
gabialonso:
Can you please tell me how many years it took you to complete your MBA with Noun?
Technically, it is meant to be 2 years(4 semesters). Because of work constrained, I couldn't finish my project on time and my project supervisor is a tough man, I had to finish my project an extra semester(Oct 2012-March 2015). If you have an easy supervisor, that could help you out with project, and if you could get your project topic approved on time you could finish by 4 semesters exactly. George +2347033163280 (Consultant at Bizville Project Management).

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gabialonso(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2015
genie4eva:

Technically, it is meant to be 2 years(4 semesters). Because of work constrained, I couldn't finish my project on time and my project supervisor is a tough man, I had to finish my project an extra semester(Oct 2012-March 2015). If you have an easy supervisor, that could help you out with project, and if you could get your project topic approved on time you could finish by 4 semesters exactly. George +2347033163280 (Consultant at Bizville Project Management).
thanks man, pls when do u think its appropriate to submit project topic in order 2meet up wit 4 semesters?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by biodunkris: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good day to u all pls I have pgd in agric/extension and farm mgt from ABU I did apply for MBA since 2013 and before I did I did made inquiry if I can go for MBA from a study centre close to me d councillor did say yes DAT not minding my PGD course can do d MBA without wahala unfortunately wasn't admitted he the said too many people applied n asked me to use she pin code n change my course to MPA DAT its same as MBA DAT would be admitted n can change to MBA which wasn't given . A friend said wasn't given cos of my PGD pls how true is this cos want to apply again thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by tmapark(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2015
biodunkris:
Good day to u all pls I have pgd in agric/extension and farm mgt from ABU I did apply for MBA since 2013 and before I did I did made inquiry if I can go for MBA from a study centre close to me d councillor did say yes DAT not minding my PGD course can do d MBA without wahala unfortunately wasn't admitted he the said too many people applied n asked me to use she pin code n change my course to MPA DAT its same as MBA DAT would be admitted n can change to MBA which wasn't given . A friend said wasn't given cos of my PGD pls how true is this cos want to apply again thanks

Apply again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50