Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (97584 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / MBA Students: Let's Meet Here / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by MrKIZITO(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Read more about National open university of Nigeria from here http://www.supreme.com.ng/national-open-university-of-nigeria-study-centres-www-noun-edu-ng/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by scarr: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Justbright:

leave d ignoramus.... I am begining to have my doubt of dis noun of a thing...if graduate can still find it difficult to Kno that MBA is for all comers then there is problem
maam have you been able to register for ur MBA? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gathanson(f): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2015
I want to get into their MBA program, when will their 2015/2016 form be out. What are the processes involved in getting in.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by scarr: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
gathanson:
I want to get into their MBA program, when will their 2015/2016 form be out. What are the processes involved in getting in.
its out already, purchase a pin from Zenith bank or other approved banks, register online, when successful, take your credentials to your study center and process.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Y ARE COURSES TO OFFER SO MANY IN NOUN? Other university offer 4courses in MASTERS PROGRAMME

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gathanson(f): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Someone should please help me with the link to find the courses they are offering for this year. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by tmapark(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
gathanson:
Someone should please help me with the link to find the courses they are offering for this year. Thanks in anticipation.

Check out the available courses here http://www.nou.edu.ng/announcements/Approved%20Admission%20Advert%20for%202014-2015.pdf

Having any problem ask your questions on http://buytma.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gathanson(f): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
I want to know if they are offering MBA in Human Resources Management this year. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by besttbabe(f): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
pls wat of a person that her certificate is not yet out any alternative? cos i want to run their MBA program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by kunleee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
gathanson:
I want to know if they are offering MBA in Human Resources Management this year. Thanks.
MBA with specialization in any of marketing, human resources mgt, can't remember d other 2, in d final semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by sunmarouk(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
For those in abuja, specifically around zub, dei-dei, kubwa, madalla, kaduna rd, & suleja. There is good news for you.
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA(NOUN) madalla lecture center is in progree at your doorstep.
Lecture holds SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS.
For further enquiries contact;
Mr Sunday:08067055563.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Ayhanfeoluwa: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2015
pls is NOUN form still out? I wan to obtain it
Also can one run MBA and MSc in NOUN simultaneously?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Hello guys, is the NOUN programme 100% online, in terms of assignment, exams, e'tal?
Waiting for your comment. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Mobebi(m): 2:53am On Jul 16, 2015
I read political science and I graduated with a 2.2..... Will I be able to go for an MBA , specializing in Human resources Management?

Also, pls how do I locate their Ikeja study Centre? I need the address pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Lifted2015: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
mustafamuazu:

I joined october last year, & started with 1st semester. But if they say u can join this march & start with 2nd semester, then that means u can, because NOUN is very flexible

I have friends working at National Universities Commission(NUC), they are the ones who encouraged me. NOUN is a fully accredited and reliable university.

There are no lectures at the masters level. They give u material, u read and then answer questions online for C.A, then write exam at the study centre at the end of the semester. The only way to pass is to read. You don't have any contact with lecturers except through email.

During 3rd semester, u'll have to specialize in either Information technology, financial mgt, human resources or marketing.

Make sure u join NOUN asap. Highly recommended

Plsaa am interested in starting my msc program. I read agric science( crop science. To b precise) I notice but they don't seem to have crop production except agric econs n extension on PGD.. 2ndly perherps I wish to take up education must I have to do a PGD First? N wat is d duration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by damiliano(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2015
please,how many units must one do in mba to qualify for a certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by damiliano(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2015
please,how many units all together must one do in mba to qualify for a certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Atigba: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Someone please help,if I do financial management in noun PGD can I get admission to other university to do MSc Accounting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by efficiencie(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
for assistance with your: economics research work, study packs in Econometrics with Eviews 7.1 and other related issues contact: 08069170234 (Whatsapp, Text and Call)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Pls has the 2015 first semester exam results be released?

Also for those of you who has done your course registration for 2nd semester, pls what are those paper that will be required to successfully do d course registration @ d study center & can u kindly list d course we will be taken this semester.

I need to do my course registration soon before d deadline.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Sparklek(f): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
I am a new MBA student Please could anyone help send past questions to my mail box ill appreciate it. Thank you. Okuchequeenette@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nigeriatraining: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Study abroad at no COST!!!
here is your chance to study in Over Sea FREE of CHARGE!!!
all you need to do is contact us @NTN Associates for more details or Visit:
http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/type/scholarship/

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Bcole: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good evening, please when is the form for MBA closing for NOUN I need information please..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by nanalady(f): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bcole:
Good evening, please when is the form for MBA closing for NOUN I need information please..
me to ooh..please answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by rosybabyy: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sparklek:
I am a new MBA student Please could anyone help send past questions to my mail box ill appreciate it. Thank you. Okuchequeenette@yahoo.com

Where is your study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by maeyenkoko: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pls am an MBA student, I need first semester past questions for all the courses for 2014 session. This my email maeyenkoko@gmail.com. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Sunnyvale(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
I am a new student for MSc Business Administration. pls can anyone here help me with the list of courses offered and pass questions. thanks. a lot. God bless you all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by truvine(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bcole:
the form is still on, i just obtain mine today , and printed admission letter same day.
Wlll be going to my centre tomorrow to complete the registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by truvine(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
chidiidika:

Boss I greet you. Pls can u spare me some of the aforementioned courses

please i need the aforementioned course materials and past question as well
A new student with limited time to exam
olajideokulalu@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by truvine(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Teeworld13:
Please who has past questions for GST 807, BUS 840, Bus 838, please send to treasureenkay@gmail.com

please, I need past question on GST 807
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by truvine(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sparklek:

pls, i need past question and a new student as well.
if you've gotten any, kindly forward to me
olajideokulalu@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by afelouz(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
hi, Please I have HND in computer engineering with upper credit, i will like to know if i can enroll for Msc information technology or i need to do pgd first? Someone told me i can do masters but i dont know how true.
Your response will be appreciated. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.