Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ladies Are Heartless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Heartless (7217 Views)

Some Ladies Are Heartless! / . / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Heartless by collinsoft(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2013
House i need your candid advice. I have been dating this girl for the past 1year and every thing seems to run smooth but i recently discovered wht i never new about her 'greed'.
This is a girl i spent fortune on not because i have money to waste bt because i wanted her to knw i care bt recently she gave me a download of my selfworth.
She practically listed all i have done for her dis december because i did nt send her a chrismas gift n told me other guys do more for their girls.
I remembered buying her a curve4, pendant worth 35k, quality dress and shoes bt i just discovered she is greedy. Pls have i done any wrong in being caring or is she taking me for a ride?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Goldieluks: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2013
You should learn to buy gifts you can afford. Do not waste your cash on buying expensive gifts for someone who doesn't appreciate it. Your gf is greedy. Make sure she gives you gift also. It shouldn't be a one way affair.
And lastly, tell her how you feel about her attitude or the relationship

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by NnamdiN: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2013
Guys dey o grin can't remember the last time I bought something for a girl. I must be allergic to this love thing. grin as in, as I dey so, I go buy phone or 35k warreva give woman If it aint my mum or my only sis, then the extent I can go is rubber slippers lol.

Op abeg ur boo open office for ur head. Run o, this is 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Pretty32(f): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2013
dis z rili absurd guy..ow cn u go 2 dat extent...dats tru make sure she buys gifts 4 u too..though am also a gal,any guy dat goes 2 dat extent just 4 me wil alwaz b cherished by me..make d gal undastnd d gravity of wot she hs done
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by daryoor(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
*singin j martins * maga don pay shout alleluya.
Some girls fit run peson down sha.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by collinsoft(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Am calling the relationship quit as soon as i get back to port harcourt. Am currently working at brass bayelsa state. This is the second time am played like an idiot in relationship. Some times i ask if i can find true love or maybe because am eager to settle down with a woman though am 29 i want to start family life soon.
For now am going off with ladies, my heart is closed n i dnt think i can love again, except for.......... Am just confused right now
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by UjSizzle(f): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
You've done no wrong in being caring, u've just been doing it with the wrong girl and yes she's taking you for a ride. It's a good thing you're aware of her greed now, this is a new year...you've got ample time to tackle the issue.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by UjSizzle(f): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
collinsoft: Am calling the relationship quit as soon as i get back to port harcourt. Am currently working at brass bayelsa state. This is the second time am played for a female in relationship. Some times i ask if i can find true love or maybe because am eager to settle down with a woman though am 29 i want to start family life soon.
For now am going off with ladies, my heart is closed n i dnt think i can love again, except for.......... Am just confused right now
you poor darling...u just need to get smarter when handling females.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by SAFO(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
At least now u know what this greedy woman is about.

Now it all depends on if your foolish enough to stay with her. Na ur own headache.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by wissezy: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
Girls and money. lol
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by trimandtrendy(f): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
lol, you are nice, curve 4, pendant,you are really nice. Better find someone who loves you for who you are not for the xmas gift you give him/her. Mschew
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by addictiv(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Bro u need not worry all you do is list all you have done for her divide the cost into two and tell her that you ll not spend a kobo on her till she spends up to that half amount. This ll show you how committed she is to you. The idea is not to recoup your expenses but if she at least tries to spend a little on you then you know that she is a little bit committed to the relationship........your own small na after I spent a over 150k she told met that I have not done anything......but it's all good women ll always be women as they say
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
daryoor: *singin j martins * maga don pay shout alleluya.
Some girls fit run peson down sha.

lwkmd..buwahahahaha
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
NnamdiN: then the extent I can go is rubber slippers lol.

lmao...my ribs o
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Goldieluks: You should learn to buy gifts you can afford. Do not waste your cash on buying expensive gifts for someone who doesn't appreciate it. Your gf is greedy. Make sure she gives you gift also. It shouldn't be a one way affair.
May God bless you and may you meet the man of your dream. He will love and cherish you in return.

OP, it is possible that you started the relationship by spending money on her. True or false?

The truth is that lady does not love you. If you like spend millions on her. I know someone who did much more than that, I did too but the most common element with cases like this is that we started off spending money for this ladies.

You better end the relationship now or die trying!

Let her go and meet her guys that will do better while they drill that her expire cvnt. she is a fvcking pig! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
Op, are you still in that relationship?

Better count your loss and look for a decent girl.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
Crown Prince: Op, are you still in that relationship?

Better count your loss and look for a decent girl.
listen to this advice.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by collinsoft(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Am of the belive that ladies should be made comfortable in relationship to avoid them looking outside for the same level of comfort. I wuldnt knw if this greed is common with nigerian girls. I have had couples of fling and two serious relationship in my life time bt i have come to conclude that most girls are materialistic. They give me this impression that all they want from you is money for love, i may be wrong though
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by chikeorji123(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
addictiv: Bro u need not worry all you do is list all you have done for her divide the cost into two and tell her that you ll not spend a kobo on her till she spends up to that half amount. This ll show you how committed she is to you. The idea is not to recoup your expenses but if she at least tries to spend a little on you then you know that she is a little bit committed to the relationship........your own small na after I spent a over 150k she told met that I have not done anything......but it's all good women ll always be women as they say

OP if you still want to continue in that loseing trend then read this and apply it but how l wish ur wise oh! what's a lose...
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
addictiv: Bro u need not worry all you do is list all you have done for her divide the cost into two and tell her that you ll not spend a kobo on her till she spends up to that half amount. This ll show you how committed she is to you. The idea is not to recoup your expenses but if she at least tries to spend a little on you then you know that she is a little bit committed to the relationship........your own small na after I spent a over 150k she told met that I have not done anything......but it's all good women ll always be women as they say
someone I know spent over half a million if you sum it up. But the babe she-goat, looked him in the eyes and l told him she does not love him one day. the whole money should be up to a million or more than.

How does that go down your spine?

Thank God he has moved on.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
When men poss themselves as millionaire jst to gain attention, this is what they experience.
Men shd try nt to woo ladies with gift else she would expect more gifts later in the relationshp.
@ op: when did u give her the curve4, before or after she agreed to date you??
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by addictiv(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
2sexy: someone I know spent over half a million if you sum it up. But the babe she-goat, looked him in the eyes and l told him she does not love him one day. the whole money should be up to a million or more than.

How does that go down your spine?

Thank God he has moved on.
Chai no be today wey boys start to spend....
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Abujafood: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Goldieluks: You should learn to buy gifts you can afford. Do not waste your cash on buying expensive gifts for someone who doesn't appreciate it. Your gf is greedy. Make sure she gives you gift also. It shouldn't be a one way affair.

Which kind greedy! She's not only greedy but ungrateful as well!
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by DollyParton1(f): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
Look her in the eye and call her a bloody ingrate. Na u be her papa ni. You should drop that greedy biatch ASAP. She will run u down if care is not taken. And stop going out of ur way to get gifts for a lady. Buy only what u can conveniently afford at least till u are sure u are gonna marry her.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by KINGwax(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
Y spendin fortunes? U dey mad ni?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
When a man is in love, behold a fool is born!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by NnamdiN: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
tpacalipse: When a man is in love, behold a fool is born!
true to some extent. I believe Love/dating was invented, in the time of our fathers, love came after marriage not before. They hardly divorced, but now, even after all the courting and dating, and being magad like d OP, you still end up with nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
tpacalipse: When a man is in love, behold a fool is born!
I tell yah... I have learnt to hide that part of me bro... It only belongs to my wife.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by collinsoft(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Am sure she read this post on nairaland going by the call i received today. All the same i dont care if U rant all u can shouting at the top of ur voice on the phone.
I knw u will still read this post but before am back to port harcourt, kindly pick all ur piece in my house and go to hell. I really hate ladies, they disgust me, imagine telling me i had s,ex with u severally and as a result i shouldnt complain on the net about asking me for gift. I have had enough of u stay clear my way. Good day
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 3:45am On Jan 04, 2013
How did she know? Is she a nairalander? Did u meet her here or where did u meet her? Who showed her dis thread? Please, help answer this questions so that men should learn 4rm dis
collinsoft: Am sure she read this post on nairaland going by the call i received today. All the same i dont care if U rant all u can shouting at the top of ur voice on the phone.
I knw u will still read this post but before am back to port harcourt, kindly pick all ur piece in my house and go to hell. I really hate ladies, they disgust me, imagine telling me i had s,ex with u severally and as a result i shouldnt complain on the net about asking me for gift. I have had enough of u stay clear my way. Good day
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by True2myself24(f): 5:11am On Jan 04, 2013
You can't blame her. You decided to play Santa Claus and she's taking what you give.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by nlofficial(m): 5:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Curve4 small. Mine, in pursuit, I bought her BlackBerry Bold5, LG LCD TV, DVD and many more, including sending her money. Only for her to start telling me of her ex that she wants to go back to him. I fall maga big time. This is a world for the wicked. Be evul, nobody skips death, that's the ultimate, whether good or bad. Life ehn, why evuls?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! / Question 4 Romancelanders,who Would U Choose? / Gay Caught In Uniben Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.