Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola (20928 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions The Kings University Ode-Omu / Osun Students' Peaceful Protest Turns Bloody / Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Yewe2011(m): 4:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Slizbeat: Am not a yoruba so i would not comment on the part of IFA study. Buh lemme ask, those advocating for the chasing of foriegn religions like christianity and Islam, are you a traditional worshipper? Leave the religions alone, we who pratice it are Okay with it and the God we serve and worship in the religion has being answering our prayers. You are not a christian or muslim by mere copying foriegners but by your belief. Implement IFA but let it not affect the other, simple.

Yea you serve "God" like the slave you are and I'm sorry to tell you that your "God" is not answering your prayers. Look at your country (Nigeria) it's a mess and has one of the worst reputations around the world.

Fact of the matter, is foreigners brought your belief system to you and you are a slave to them.

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 04, 2013
shymexx: Saxywale

Eleda/ori basically means the same thing, no??
From my little understanding of the language, Eleda could as well mean ori. Ori mi ko ma gba abo de could be used interchangeably with ki Eleda me ko ma gba abo de. (May my head/Destiny/creation not betray me)

or

Ori mi ye o ...Ja ja fun mi ....Eleda mi ye o...Ja ja fun
mi. - king sunny ade
(My head/creation/Destiny fight for me)

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2013
amor4ce: Can you explain more about 'Oshe-Meji'?
Note that the alawo have been holding their veneration services long before the oyinbo introduced and deceived many of us with their sorcery, ie, Christianity and Islam.

Science and Technology, including the advent of the iron age, are well explained in Ifa. For instance, the so-called 'God particle' which the oyinbo have been seeking to describe, setting up huge labs and spending perhaps billions, is well described in the creation story recorded in Ifa. Another is the laws of thermodynamics.

Thanks for those link embedded in your post, especially the one that talked about the God particle, creation of solar system and human. Fascinating!
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:04am On Jan 04, 2013
FrenchyL: This is a waste of time! Why is so much being spent to enhance the study of some dead god?? Aren't there more lofty things to study? It is all juju worship as far as I know and it won't produce anything good. Mshewww

how can a God be dead? are you st.upid? Is there no creation taking place? how then can you say that the Creator Force, Olodumare is dead

atleast we all know that your man-God jesus is dead. crucified like a traitor in the Roman Empire.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:08am On Jan 04, 2013
Slizbeat: Am not a yoruba so i would not comment on the part of IFA study. Buh lemme ask, those advocating for the chasing of foriegn religions like christianity and Islam, are you a traditional worshipper? Leave the religions alone, we who pratice it are Okay with it and the God we serve and worship in the religion has being answering our prayers. You are not a christian or muslim by mere copying foriegners but by your belief. Implement IFA but let it not affect the other, simple.

your case is invalid. christianity and islam came into Nigeria through unfair means, by war , colonialism, slavery, BRIBERY, corruption and brainwashing. your religions causd our religions to go into the foreground and lose out, even though we are the National Religions of the Land. so you have no right to tell us to leave you alone and not affect yall.

we will make sure to get as many muslim and xtian re-converts in the future days to come.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Greatken007(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2013
Only a foolish man wil compare Christianity wit Ifa,avnt u heared,dont u know dat Our is is an INCOMPARABLE GOD?
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Greatken007(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

how can a God be dead? are you st.upid? Is there no creation taking place? how then can you say that the Creator Force, Olodumare is dead

atleast we all know that your man-God jesus is dead. crucified like a traitor in the Roman Empire.
the fool say in his heart there is no God
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by bknight: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2013
ifa had always interested me.

There should be more emphasis on african mythology/folklore in schools. It gives a sense of belonging.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PeterKbaba: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by mapet: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2013
....want to marry him?
babyosisi:

And this is all because of ifa
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2013
PeterKbaba:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvtxjPtH-tk

nice music.........but i hate some parts of the message.

why is he bringing in all these akata names (malcolm x, etc.) in between and also, this is going against Traditional Polytheism. Oshun, Olodumare, Agbala, Umofia, etc. , are not different names of 1 God. they are different SPiritual FOrces/Gods in their own right. They are DIFFERENT Gods. the Creator Force/ Creator God is different from say, the Destructive Force / The God of Fertility.
and also the constant bringing in of racist ideology (black,etc.) into our Spirituality which is above such material things.

i hate it when akatas take African religions and try to put christianity and christian elements and racism into it and then mess it up. angry
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Ikwerefistson: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2013
Odunnu: Is studying Ifa like studying Dodonbiri and Amadioha in Hausa and Igbo settings?
ya nd d graguates wil have bsc in babalawo studies

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by neonet(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Good one!
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2013
Ikwere fist son: ya nd d graguates wil have bsc in babalawo studies

Prince ( Babalawo ) Adigun Olosun, MA, MA, PGDJ, PGCR

is a famous high Priest of the Yoruba Traditional religion. He is a born leader of YTR. He was born as a high Priest and to a well known high Priest, Prince Iyanda Olayiwola-Olosun and Priestess, Anike Olayiwola-Olosun in YTR.When he was born, as the tradition among YTR practitioners demands, his parents divined (Esentaye) to know what nature had in store for him. It was revealed that he was born a high Priest of Ifa. Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Osun, Oke, Ori, and Egbe, etc: And that he must recieve western education to the highest level and in order to prepare him for the modern challenges in YTR.

His father initiated him immediatly to all the Irunmoles as a new born baby. And the father made sure that the son received adequate knowledge to equip him in his future roles as the high priest of YTR.

The father also implanted in him, the LOVE of western education and receiving of knowledge. He studied Ethnology, Education, History, Journalism, Media and Yoruba in the Universities in Nigeria, Germany and the United Kingdom. He is also a trained Yoruba teacher and worked in some schools in Nigeria teaching Yoruba and he continued the same thing in Germany, Europe and other parts of the world.
He published the first Yoruba religion language magazine "Akede Asa" in the early eighties, and today he still the publisher and editor-in-chief of Ase magazine. The YTR magazine aims to simplify YTR to practitioners and non-practitioners. The Ase is presently being published in German and in English. He led his group to work for the recognition of YTR as one of the official religions in Germany.

Prince ( Babalawo ) Adigun Olosun, MA, MA, PGDJ, PGCR meeting the Slovenian President Dr. Janez Drnovšek at the presidential palace in Ljubljana, May 2006

He is a great teacher of the YTR. He discovered in his early years that what YTR is missing was interpretation in a simple way for practioners and non-practioners alike, to be able to follow. He took up this challenge and he has set this aim for himself to continue to learn and teach interested people the YTR according to the ways of Irunmole. He set up Ibile Faith Society in 1984, a YTR organisation to foster his aim of teaching the people without compromise. Members of the Ibile Faith Society can be found in Africa, Europe and USA.

Prince Babalawo Adigun Olosun and the Governor of Osun State, Nigeria, Prince Olegunsoye Oyinlole, with his wife, 2008

He is having Irunmole Temples in Nigeria- the home base where he does initiation for qualifyed learners of Irunmole ways annually, (July to August) and Germany his international headquarters.
Some people call him Irunmole fanatic, the name he likes as long as it is not used negatively.

Personal Information

Name: Bola Adigun Olayiwola- Olosun
Nationality: Nigerian
Place of Birth: Osogbo, Nigeria

Background

Born and brought up as High priest of Yoruba religion. The son of High priest of Yoruba religion. Born to Iyadudu Royal Family, Osogbo, Nigeria. Brought up by Suzanne Wenger.

Achievements
He led the team that work for the official recognition of Yoruba religion in Germany.

Education

Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria (1985-1988)
Adeyemi College of Education, Nigeria (1988- 1990)
Nigerian Institute of Journalism, Nigeria (1991- 1993)
University of Lagos, Nigeria (1992-1995)
Westfälischen Wilhelms Universität, Münster/ Germany ( 1995-1998)
Southampton Institute, Southampton, UK (2000-2001)
The College of Law, London, UK (2002-2003)
Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, UK (2001---)

Summary of Qualifications

B.A (1998) - Ethnology
M.A. (1995) - Yoruba
P.G.D. (1993) - Journalism
B.A.Ed. (1990) - Yoruba
N.C.E. (1988) - History, Yoruba
B.A. (1997) - Ethnology
M.A. (2001) - Media
PGCR (2004) - Research Methods

Professions

Yoruba traditional religion priest, teacher, journalist, producer, artist, poet, publisher, editor, dancer and drummer

Teaching Experiences

Teacher in History and Yoruba Language, Culture and History
Mayflower Secondary School, Ikene, Nigeria (1990)
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Lagos, Nigeria (1991-1992)
Aunty Ayo Girls Comprehensive Secondary School, Lagos, Nigeria (1993)
Falomo High School, Lagos, Nigeria (1994)
Teacher of young artists and musicians in Germany and Nigeria

Papers Presented in Conferences / Seminar Participation

Seminar on Orisa tradition and -culture, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria (1981, 1986)
J.F. Odunjo Memorial Lectures, Nigeria a) Ibadan (1984, 1990, 1992) b) Ile Ife (1986) c) Lagos (1988)
Karonwi Memorial Lectures, Lagos (1993)
Interkulturelle Woche, Münster (1998)
Nigerian Solidarity Project, Stuttgart (1998)
Religion Understanding, Lagos (2000)
Southampton Institute, Southampton. UK (2001)
Trauma and Healing, Healing Processes in Traditional Yoruba Religion, Frankfurt, PSZ, Germany, (2001)
Orisa World Congress, Ile-Ife, Nigeria, (2001)
Yemanja - Her power in Yoruba traditional religion, CCAFRO, Pai Adao, Brazil, (2001)

Books

B.A. Thesis: The Role of Different Bodies in the Controle and Management of Education in Osogbo.1990.(unpublished).
M.A. Thesis: Contributions of Suzanne Wenger to the Advancement of Yoruba Culture.1994.(Present research projects, unpublished).

Books on research

Philosophy in Yoruba Religion
Symbols in Yoruba Tradition
The View of an Insider on Bascom’s „Sixteen Cowries"
Ifa and the Presence
Irunmole- The Voice of the Past Today
Definition of Yoruba Religion
Yoruba Religion and other Religions
Trends of Batik and Adire in Yorubaland
Yoruba Art and Modernism (PhD Dissertation)

Memberships

Director of Adigun Olosun Gallery and Cultural Centre, Osogbo, Nigeria
Director - IYA DuDu - Centre for Yoruba Art & Culture, Ostbevern, Germany
Founder of Yoruba Heritage Club
Founder and Spiritual Head of Ibile Faith Society
General Secretary of Yoruba Students Association of Nigeria (1989-1990)
Member of Yoruba Teachers Association of Nigeria
Member of Nigerian Union of Teachers
Member of World Trade Center of Nigeria
Publisher/Editor, Ase Magazine.
Member, F A G O e.V. Ostbevern, Germany.
Member, English Club International, Münster, Germany.
Member, Heimatverein e.V. Ostbevern, Germany
Member, Ethnologie in Schule und Erwachsenenbildung e.V., Münster, Germany
Member, Ethnic and Disciplinary Committee, Orisa World Congress
Member, National Geographic Society

Exhibitions, Performances, Workshops (Art, Dance and Drumming)

Nigeria:1978, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1993, 1995, 1996
Togo: 1983
Switzerland: 1978, 1983
Germany: 1980, 1989, 1990, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
India: 1987
U.S.A.: 1991
Austria: 1979, 1995
Art Technics
Batik, Collage, Drawing, Painting

Productions

Irúnmolè Music 1, 1999
Irunmole Music 2, 2001.

Awards

Best Student Award, St. James Sec. Mod. School Osogbo/ Nigeria, 1980
Yoruba Student Asssociation Merit Award, ACE Ondo, 1989
Historical Student Association, Merit Award, OAU ACE, Ife 1988
Ateyese Awo of Ola, Nigeria, 1999
Who’s Who in the World 1999

Publications

Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Akede Asa Magazine, 1983
Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of ASE Magazine, since 1997

Zangbeto (Traditional Spirit Voodoo nightwatchmen patrolling the streets to bring criminals to justice)
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2013
2012 really is the end of an era!!!!!!!!!!

Christ fed the multiple with two what? fishes!

Christ is the avatar of the age of what? Pisces!

Pisces is represented by what? Two fishes!

Ever wondered why Jesus always images has a sun on their head? Because the sun moved to the sign of what? Pisces!!

And Jesus said, follow the man carrying a pitcher of what? water!

And Aquarius is represented by what? A male carrying a pitcher of water!

After pisces is what? Aquarius! (I got the above from a Zeitgeist Video. Go on youtube and type zeitgeist, watch the zeitgeist videos and learn something)

Revelation said not to believe the man who will come as the saviour of man kind, the son of god, the cool guy that performed miracles and wonders who have come to "unite" humanity. Going by the fact that Revelation was lifted from the Sumerian gospel which was written thousands of years before Jesus, I can't help but see the worshipers of Jesus as the beast's followers (And the beast shall rule the earth for 2000 years). They came, killed people who didn't accept Jesus (anti "christ"wink, if you were not a Xtian No food, school or land to farm for you and they first persuade to be "born again" (Mark of the beast). I think Christians need to read the bible very well and they will know that they have been worshiping the beast.

Don't come here and tell me about a false religion!

Eledumare is not the Lion of Judah. The lion of Judah is Akhenaton (known to the jews as moses) who was with his Hyksos later know as Jews from Egypt. That is why Akhenaton is lionized. He is the king of the jews. Akhenaton: a descendant of a rich egyptian dreamer, the man with the coat of many colours (Joseph). The Jews were among the ruling elites of Egypt. They were know as the Hyksos back then. Their leader was Akhenaton (moses) who destroyed the temples of worship of the other gods and wanted the entire nation to worship his god exclusively. Him and his people were exiled from Egypt for their treachery, blasphemy, greed and lust for power.

Have you ever asked your self why Duke of Kent(A leader of free masons in England) is there side by side with bishops in a church during the coronation ceremony of the Queen of England? I'll let a European tell the story of Europeans Watch from part 1 to six

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcRO7t7giIQ
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by emmasege: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2013
God will visit osun again and wipe off these idolatrous people. why is this man taking us back to the dark age?. why is he busy decorating our streets with idols in the name of statutes, and imposing an occultic flag on the entire state in the name of identity. Ogbeni, ur days are numbered just as the days of the idolatrous Nebuchadnezar in the Bible. And it amazed me that CAN and Islamic representatives also attended the so-called prayer meeting with ifa priest in attendance. Don't they preach to us not to be unequally yoked with darkness?. This is why our political leaders will continue to brag in their sin of non-performance, afterall the religious leaders will not chide them.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by rodeo0070(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2013
@Pagan 9ja and Olumide.
What an in depth insight you guys have. Truly amazing, knowledge knows no limits.
I think African Traditional Religious studies (ATRS) should be included with Ifa studies as a branch of it, so as to cover all other aspects of African Native Intelligence/Science (AFNI or ANS). Some countries (China, India, Taiwan, some South American countries, Japan, etc) accepted the western culture without neglecting theirs. We should learn how to do that as well...

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by rodeo0070(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2013
emmasege: God will visit osun again and wipe off these idolatrous people. why is this man taking us back to the dark age?And it amazed me that CAN and Islamic representatives also attended the so-called prayer meeting with ifa priest in attendance. This is why our political leaders will continue to brag in their sin of non-performance, afterall the religious leaders will not chide them.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by rodeo0070(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2013
emmasege: God will visit osun again and wipe off these idolatrous people. why is this man taking us back to the dark age?. why is he busy decorating our streets with idols in the name of statutes, and imposing an occultic flag on the entire state in the name of identity. Ogbeni, ur days are numbered just as the days of the idolatrous Nebuchadnezar in the Bible. And it amazed me that CAN and Islamic representatives also attended the so-called prayer meeting with ifa priest in attendance. Don't they preach to us not to be unequally yoked with darkness?. This is why our political leaders will continue to brag in their sin of non-performance, afterall the religious leaders will not chide them.
The statures you call Idols are similar to what the Oyinbos do sell to you in form of pendants, architectural designs,and other designer materials. Read more about Versace or the Logo of Mazda. I believe he's not the only Gov.with a state flag as a mandate. CAN is a more of a political position my brother.
I mean foreign universities offer courses in some core traditional Asian studies, Aztecs and Mayan traditional dynasty, Egyptian. This courses led to the development of other sectors like Art, Health, Construction, Fashion, science etc. I wonder what the world will look like without the following: Feng sui, Yoga, Acupuncture, Mummification of the dead (Egyptians) etc.
The study of some of our traditional background could offer some insights to our present day issues. Since the Oyinbos do come from their country to learn about what is/was ours.
And studying Ifa does not mean worshiping Ifa...

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by movmentish(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2013
lagcity:

grin grin. This is Ifa, not Harry Potter. Now back to bed!

gad, I can't stand these teenagers.
First,I'm not a teenager (and what's wrong with being a teenager)
Second,no be question I ask?
Third,orunmila doesn't like dis ya behavior dude
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2013
emmasege: God will visit osun again and wipe off these idolatrous people. why is this man taking us back to the dark age?. why is he busy decorating our streets with idols in the name of statutes, and imposing an occultic flag on the entire state in the name of identity. Ogbeni, ur days are numbered just as the days of the idolatrous Nebuchadnezar in the Bible. And it amazed me that CAN and Islamic representatives also attended the so-called prayer meeting with ifa priest in attendance. Don't they preach to us not to be unequally yoked with darkness?. This is why our political leaders will continue to brag in their sin of non-performance, afterall the religious leaders will not chide them.

Yeah!! Your God didn't visit the Americans when they wiped out the Native Americans. Or is it because they weren't Christians? Further proof that Christ is actually the propagandized beast to come. Killing everyone who doesn't believe and depriving them of means of living.

Isn't it funny that the Queen of England remains a regent? And your popes and bishops are servants of the servants? And they wear signs and logos of cults from Egypt and Britain? Isn't it funny that the swastika colours is same as the colours of ancient European cult long before Jesus? Is it by coincidence that the Israel nation has a flag of masonry yet they are suppose to be the chosen ones of "Jehovah"? Isn't it funny that From Egypt to America, Jews continue to lie about their conditions to perpetuate their evil actions? Isn't it funny that the Jews kill more Palestinians but are quick to call Palestinians terrorists and anti semite in America? Isn't it historically funny that the Jews are quick to call Americans who don't agree with them as "anti-semite" even while Jews are in the ruling elites of America same way they were in Egypt yet they were quick to lie in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Don't mistake. You can't study and fully understand Ifa without dedicating your heart and faith to the study. If you want to worship a megalomaniac, go ahead. Jesus has nothing on Ifa. Ifa is more active in our lives than the beast jesus.

Jesus is the predicted beat to come and he has ruled for 2000 years and his time is over. People's eyes are opening.

The beast will perform miracles, heal the sick, raise the dead. The beast has already been among us for ages.

The Masons want to control the world. Such that if you don't belong with them, you can barely make it through. The gap between the rich and poor is widening, Banks are being consolidated world wide. JP Morgan has 2 trillion dollars in assets and growing.

All these masons are Christians and they worship Jesus very very well! The beast was already here. That is why our fore fathers died fighting, enslaved and humiliated. All in the name of spreading the gospel. Are you gonna tell me those who brought a fake religion to you don't know how to practice the religion they taught you? hahahaahah.

Isn't it funny that Christians have fought and killed more people than any other religions in the world? Isn't it funny that they preach peace while killing millions in wars?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Please watch a European tell you the truth about Europe.

European history is the most covered up event in the whole world. watch. You can watch from the beginning of the presentation to but watch this Christians.

Listen to the true history of Europe and their ruling elites. Watch or die in ignorance. Know about your masters and know why it was necessary for them to put you down in every endeavor using even your own.

People are really naive to think the Europeans are not advanced in "juju" but truth is they either know as much as you or even more than you in spiritual powers.

WATCH!!! WATCH THE FULL PRESENTATION TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT EUROPE. Ain't nothing changed but the names.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtykfmGwacs

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by rodeo0070(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
0lumide: Don't mistake. You can't study and fully understand Ifa without dedicating your heart and faith to the study. If you want to worship a megalomaniac, go ahead. Jesus has nothing on Ifa. Ifa is more active in our lives than the beast jesus.

Jesus is the predicted beat to come and he has ruled for 2000 years and his time is over. People's eyes are opening.

The beast will perform miracles, heal the sick, raise the dead. The beast has already been among us for ages.

The Masons want to control the world. Such that if you don't belong with them, you can barely make it through. The gap between the rich and poor is widening, Banks are being consolidated world wide. JP Morgan has 2 trillion dollars in assets and growing.

All these masons are Christians and they worship Jesus very very well! The beast was already here. That is why our fore fathers died fighting, enslaved and humiliated. All in the name of spreading the gospel. Are you gonna tell me those who brought a fake religion to you don't know how to practice the religion they taught you? hahahaahah.

Isn't it funny that Christians have fought and killed more people than any other religions in the world? Isn't it funny that they preach peace while killing millions in wars?

Inasmuch as I argue in favor of establishment of Ifa studies, I will not subscribe to calling a religious symbol ,in this case Jesus, a Beast. My friend that language is uncalled for. You don't fight fire with fire. In order for people to see through your eyes, you have to do more than convincing. While stating your facts, be more diplomatic.
We are not battling for superiority here just for knowledge exchange. This is just Studying Ifa not worshiping Ifa. This is not a do or die affair for pro-Ifa or anti-Ifa.
We all have a freedom to choose...

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by rodeo0070(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by wizzmc: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
PLs those who don't av meaningful contribution should leav ds forum of keep their keypads away.......
Study of ifa?
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by hotwax: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
I am die-hard xtian boy, but I am interested in Ifa binary and encryption algorithms.
I want to know what Ifa says about radio waves and God particles.
Ifa knowledge is cool sha.

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by olyg: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
i am totally against it.it is against the ALMIGHTY GOD,against the practice of Christianity as a religion and even not good for the progress of men.i think studying of this traditional ifa is very very very barbaric.it will lead both the old and young people against the will of the ALMIGHTY GOD.it is very unfortunate,very very barbaric.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
oly g: i am totally against it.it is against the ALMIGHTY GOD,against the practice of Christianity as a religion and even not good for the progress of men.i think studying of this traditional ifa is very very very barbaric.it will lead both the old and young people against the will of the ALMIGHTY GOD.it is very unfortunate,very very barbaric.

Keep worshiping your white man gods then.. Leave Yorubas gods to those interested..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / Update On Constructions At ESUT College Of Medicine, Igbo-Eno / WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.