Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola (20904 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions The Kings University Ode-Omu / Osun Students' Peaceful Protest Turns Bloody / Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
oly g: i am totally against it.it is against the ALMIGHTY GOD,against the practice of Christianity as a religion and even not good for the progress of men.i think studying of this traditional ifa is very very very barbaric.it will lead both the old and young people against the will of the ALMIGHTY GOD.it is very unfortunate,very very barbaric.

please explain or else shut the -- up. .
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by felifeli: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
As a matter of fact there are Ifa divination apps available for ipad
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by rodeo0070(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
felifeli: As a matter of fact there are Ifa divination apps available for ipad
Please kindly share the name of the app...
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by felifeli: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
rodeo0070:
Please kindly share the name of the app...

The name is Ifa Div. It is in English though which I think is rather silly. You cannot translate ifa.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by rodeo0070(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
felifeli:

The name is Ifa Div. It is in English though which I think is rather silly. You cannot translate ifa.
I think Pagan 9ja can do the translation for me. Is it only available on IPAD?
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by felifeli: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
rodeo0070:
I think Pagan 9ja can do the translation for me. Is it only available on IPAD only?

You can google it up
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
All the muslims here should not abuse Ifa religion .

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2013
uplawal: All the muslims here should not abuse Ifa religion as Allah told you in the Glorious Quran,to you your religion and to them theirs,As a matter of fact,Allah says He sent to all nations of the earth their own messengers,if you believe the yorubas were sent their messengers and they were taught only to worship one God,so stop all these ignorance,you can only fight against an idolater if he fights you,as long as the thing is not stopping you from practicing your islam,and if not comfortable,all muslims in Osun can as well as create a sort of Dar-Islam where only muslims live there,and idolaters are prevented from entering,thats the only way peace can reign as there is no muslim that would be comfortable if "ebo" is being carried through the back of his window,Who knows all the messengers sent to them were venerated and worshipped alongside with Allah and perhaps the messengers warned them of such,and never were among the idolaters.

I like this your Islamifa religious sect grin
We need more of you
More Chrislamists too ,be a Muslim,attend crusades once in a while and shout halleluia
We are not in danger grin
They are more peaceful and understanding
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by amor4ce(m): 3:01am On Jan 05, 2013
This archived link is highly recommended for those who want proof of the mathematics encoded in Ifa -

http://web.archive.org/web/20110701002018/http://tony5m17h.net/VodouFA.html
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by amor4ce(m): 4:50am On Jan 05, 2013
0lumide: 2012 really is the end of an era!!!!!!!!!!

Christ fed the multiple with two what? fishes!

Christ is the avatar of the age of what? Pisces!

Pisces is represented by what? Two fishes!

Ever wondered why Jesus always images has a sun on their head? Because the sun moved to the sign of what? Pisces!!

And Jesus said, follow the man carrying a pitcher of what? water!

And Aquarius is represented by what? A male carrying a pitcher of water!

After pisces is what? Aquarius! (I got the above from a Zeitgeist Video. Go on youtube and type zeitgeist, watch the zeitgeist videos and learn something)

Revelation said not to believe the man who will come as the saviour of man kind, the son of god, the cool guy that performed miracles and wonders who have come to "unite" humanity. Going by the fact that Revelation was lifted from the Sumerian gospel which was written thousands of years before Jesus, I can't help but see the worshipers of Jesus as the beast's followers (And the beast shall rule the earth for 2000 years). They came, killed people who didn't accept Jesus (anti "christ"wink, if you were not a Xtian No food, school or land to farm for you and they first persuade to be "born again" (Mark of the beast). I think Christians need to read the bible very well and they will know that they have been worshiping the beast.

Don't come here and tell me about a false religion!

Eledumare is not the Lion of Judah. The lion of Judah is Akhenaton (known to the jews as moses) who was with his Hyksos later know as Jews from Egypt. That is why Akhenaton is lionized. He is the king of the jews. Akhenaton: a descendant of a rich egyptian dreamer, the man with the coat of many colours (Joseph). The Jews were among the ruling elites of Egypt. They were know as the Hyksos back then. Their leader was Akhenaton (moses) who destroyed the temples of worship of the other gods and wanted the entire nation to worship his god exclusively. Him and his people were exiled from Egypt for their treachery, blasphemy, greed and lust for power.

Have you ever asked your self why Duke of Kent(A leader of free masons in England) is there side by side with bishops in a church during the coronation ceremony of the Queen of England? I'll let a European tell the story of Europeans Watch from part 1 to six

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcRO7t7giIQ
Moses and his people are not the Hyksos who worshipped Satan. Rather, the Hyksos are the ones who enslaved the true Israelites in Egypt. The divine intervention during which the Israelites were set free from Egypt weakened the remnant Hyksos so much that the Egyptians were able to chase them away and reclaim their land. Support for this is in the Scriptures: (1) it is not mentioned that the Egyptians enslaved the Israelites (2) after the exodus the Israelites maintained friendly relations with Egypt (3) many times the Israelites went to seek refuge in Egypt after the exodus (4) Olorun reminded the Israelites from time to time not to forget that they were once slaves in Egypt, but never that they were enslaved by the Egyptians. The identity of the Hyksos is provided in Genesis 15:12-16 where Orunmila (the Redeemer) told Abraham that his people would be strangers in a foreign land for 400 years and would serve as slaves of the Amorites. Thus the Hyksos are Amorites and Amorites are Hyksos. Ancient Egyptian records of the Amorites indicate that they possessed features like pointed noses, light skin, blue eyes, blond hair, all features of the oyinbo. The Jews who are the synagogue of satan and never Israelites were very much involved in the trans-Atlantic slavery of 400 years. Since the US is modeled after ancient Egypt the trans-Atlantic slavery was a repetition of the slavery during the time of Moses but on a more massive scale, implying that the oyinbo, including the Jews, are the Amorites, the Hyksos that enslaved the Israelites. These oyinbo are the same ones who pretend to be Semites whereas they are not, and they introduced Christianity, Islam and Judaism, meaning that their followers inadvertently worship Satan and practice sorcery. They also use their lies to make the true Israelites and Semites in general look bad. That an event as massive as the invasion of Egypt by the Hyksos is missing - although alluded to in Exodus 1:8 - from copies of the Scriptures published and spread to the world by the Amorites/Hyksos/oyinbo is clear proof of the mischievous plagiarism and editing of same by these people. These people have also been altering Egyptian artifacts to hide their crimes (http://manuampim.com/modernfraud.htm) and must have done so as Hyksos during the time of Moses and when the Hellenists were in control of Egypt from the time of Alexander the imperialist, during the time Eshu (not Yeshu or Yeshua) preached the Gospel, and until they were sacked by the Turks/Muslims/people from the East.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2013
rodeo0070:
I think Pagan 9ja can do the translation for me. Is it only available on IPAD only?

I am Hausa bro. wink

however i have Yoruba friends they will translate. I can explain the meaning.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by olawalebabs(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I am Hausa bro. wink

however i have Yoruba friends they will translate. I can explain the meaning.
translating Odu Ifa is not something you can do because you are yoruba, some of the wording in the Odu are "outdated' yoruba.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2013
olawalebabs: translating Odu Ifa is not something you can do because you are yoruba, some of the wording in the Odu are "outdated' yoruba.

ah ok that will be tough then. but i have some Babalawo friends.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by olawalebabs(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ah ok that will be tough then. but i have some Babalawo friends.
Hope he is literate enough for the job
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
olawalebabs: Hope he is literate enough for the job

what do you mean? they are all literate.

you can even find them on facebook!
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by olawalebabs(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what do you mean? they are all literate.

you can even find them on facebook!
what about twitter. Lol

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Femmhi: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ifa sa ?
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by juman(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2013
As a knowledge not as religion; I think people like professor yemi elebuibon and others need to modernize ifa knowledge for the use of human race.

Like forty years ago, people would think internet is not possible.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2013
juman: As a knowledge not as religion; I think people like professor yemi elebuibon and others need to modernize ifa knowledge for the use of human race.

Like forty years ago, people would think internet is not possible.

shut up. As a religion also.

you use our knowledge, then you must acknowledge the superiority of our religion that produced this knowledge. angry angry
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
@Babyosisi,i don't quite understand your gibberish, i am only cautioning my muslim people,because Allah says we should not abuse their gods so they don't abuse Allah in return.

There is no God but Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2013
uplawal: @Babyosisi,i don't quite understand your gibberish,am only cautioning my muslim people,because Allah says we should not abuse their gods so they don't abuse Allah in return.

There is no God but Allah.

I think you are the only decent muslim in Nigeria.

have you considered becomeing a prophet

anyways on another note, why did your prophet muhammad abuse our Gods ( and his Gods too. he was Pagan for 40 yrs before starting islam.)
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
amor4ce: Moses and his people are not the Hyksos who worshipped Satan. Rather, the Hyksos are the ones who enslaved the true Israelites in Egypt. The divine intervention during which the Israelites were set free from Egypt weakened the remnant Hyksos so much that the Egyptians were able to chase them away and reclaim their land. Support for this is in the Scriptures: (1) it is not mentioned that the Egyptians enslaved the Israelites (2) after the exodus the Israelites maintained friendly relations with Egypt (3) many times the Israelites went to seek refuge in Egypt after the exodus (4) Olorun reminded the Israelites from time to time not to forget that they were once slaves in Egypt, but never that they were enslaved by the Egyptians. The identity of the Hyksos is provided in Genesis 15:12-16 where Orunmila (the Redeemer) told Abraham that his people would be strangers in a foreign land for 400 years and would serve as slaves of the Amorites. Thus the Hyksos are Amorites and Amorites are Hyksos. Ancient Egyptian records of the Amorites indicate that they possessed features like pointed noses, light skin, blue eyes, blond hair, all features of the oyinbo. The Jews who are the synagogue of satan and never Israelites were very much involved in the trans-Atlantic slavery of 400 years. Since the US is modeled after ancient Egypt the trans-Atlantic slavery was a repetition of the slavery during the time of Moses but on a more massive scale, implying that the oyinbo, including the Jews, are the Amorites, the Hyksos that enslaved the Israelites. These oyinbo are the same ones who pretend to be Semites whereas they are not, and they introduced Christianity, Islam and Judaism, meaning that their followers inadvertently worship Satan and practice sorcery. They also use their lies to make the true Israelites and Semites in general look bad. That an event as massive as the invasion of Egypt by the Hyksos is missing - although alluded to in Exodus 1:8 - from copies of the Scriptures published and spread to the world by the Amorites/Hyksos/oyinbo is clear proof of the mischievous plagiarism and editing of same by these people. These people have also been altering Egyptian artifacts to hide their crimes (http://manuampim.com/modernfraud.htm) and must have done so as Hyksos during the time of Moses and when the Hellenists were in control of Egypt from the time of Alexander the imperialist, during the time Eshu (not Yeshu or Yeshua) preached the Gospel, and until they were sacked by the Turks/Muslims/people from the East.

First of all, the Hyksos were defeated before the time of moses loooll chronology bro, chronology

You have so much conflicting claims in your post.. The Amorites or Amenites were Druids and they share that religion with Egyptians same way England share intelligence with USA not like one taught the other. The Amenites or Amorites were Druids and we all know what happened to Druids. The Druids were completely annihilated, wiped out. London used to belong to the Druids. The Amorites were in fact very very peaceful people. Study the symbols of Jews, Atonists (The sun cult of Pharoah Akhenaton), Masons, Western Europe's royals, Black nobility and that of the Hyksos. Study their symbols and you will know that the jooz are lying Hyksos who wanted to continue in Egypt after the Hyksos left..
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by wizzmc: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Motivations.... go https://twitter.com/wizz_MC
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by amor4ce(m): 5:50am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by AmunRaOlodumare: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
youngies: The Osun State Government has announced a comprehensive plan for the state’s secondary school students to study Ifa as one of their subjects.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/osun-students-to-study-ifa-aregbesola/
Very good news. Ancestral Religions is something that unite all Nigerian and African people as well as great civilizations such as Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Maya, Kemet and Shinto.

1 Like

Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
AmunRaOlodumare:
Very good news. Ancestral Religions is something that unite all Nigerian and African people as well as great civilizations such as Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Maya, Kemet and Shinto.

In other words, it unites all Tribal peoples around the world.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by ditto66: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
this is a small branch off the egyptian and buddhist spiritual practice ..prolly originated there..they er not mythical btw...u should study more ....Google is always there
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
ditto66: this is a small branch off the egyptian and buddhist spiritual practice ..prolly originated there..they er not mythical btw...u should study more ....Google is always there

Ifa is not a small branch. Ifa is an independant authority unto itself.
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by ditto66: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Ifa is not a small branch. Ifa is an independant authority unto itself.

No its not...like I said READ these things re just african renditions of age old truths ...just like christianity and other crappy bullshit religions..I'm not tryin to discredit anything here. Just statin facts ifa Is just a branch offf older truths and revelations .....ill say it again REAAAD trace it back a bit further there's nothing new under the sun
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
ditto66:

No its not...like I said READ these things re just african renditions of age old truths ...just like christianity and other crappy bullshit religions..I'm not tryin to discredit anything here. Just statin facts ifa Is just a branch offf older truths and revelations .....ill say it again REAAAD trace it back a bit further there's nothing new under the sun

what do you mean by older truths angry angry

what truth is older than Ifa? stop trying to act like a knowledgable geek by discrediting something.
christianity is man-made, islam is man-made, IFA IS NOT!

IFA HAS NO MAN-FOUNDER OR PROPHET! IFA IS YORUBA!

you think everything is the same sh1t this is PAGANISM bro. PAGANISM IS OLDEST. nothing beats Paganism. angry
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by ditto66: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Didn't I tell you to read??....
Re: Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:26am On Jun 04, 2013
ditto66: Didn't I tell you to read??....

read what? wtfs your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: No School In Kogi Has Been On Strike In The Last 5 Years / WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It / FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.