Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

We Need Actions Not Promises – Bisi Adebuyi To Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Actions Not Promises – Bisi Adebuyi To Leaders (567 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Actions Not Promises – Bisi Adebuyi To Leaders by Telez(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2013

I mistakenly tuned to channelstv this morning, Speaking as aguest on Channels Television’sprogramme, Sunrise Daily, Mr Adebuyi said:

Mr Adebuyi said: “If you are promising me 7000mw of electricity; what are the fundamentals? How do you intend to go about it? If you are saying the security of lives and property will be guaranteed; how do you intend to go about this with the same Nigerian police?”

He said though Nigerians expects that 2013 will be better than the previous year, politicians must stop making empty promises all the time.

Mr Adebuyi said it is irresponsible for politicians to continue to ask Nigerians to continue to persevere when they are not making corresponding sacrifice.

Our leaders should stop telling lies making promises without action
http://livebetalife.com/we-need-actions-not-promises-bisi-adebuyi-to-leaders/
Re: We Need Actions Not Promises – Bisi Adebuyi To Leaders by majortele(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Action Speaks louder than voice

(1) (Reply)

FG To Provide 10 Million Mobile Phones Worth N60b To Rural Farmers / Kogi Speaker In Auto Crash, One Person Died / Oyo Is Difficult To Govern – Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.