Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Importing Edited Image From Photoshop To Coreldraw - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Importing Edited Image From Photoshop To Coreldraw (5227 Views)

Are You Tired Of Edited Wordpress Templates & Old Looking 1999 Custom Website / Question 2: How To Prevent An Image From Storing In The Cache / Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing Edited Image From Photoshop To Coreldraw by chukz4real(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2008
Am somehow new to Photoshop and find the package very interesting. However, after using any of the selection tools; lasso, magnetic, etc to edit a photo and doing all the magic. Copying the edited image to coreldraw is always my problem. The unwanted background (white) always goes along with the image giving me extra work of going to Corel Photopaint for re-editing. Pls, somebody put me through.
Thanks oooooooooooooooooooooo shocked
Re: Importing Edited Image From Photoshop To Coreldraw by zankey(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
chukz4real:

Am somehow new to Photoshop and find the package very interesting. However, after using any of the selection tools; lasso, magnetic, etc to edit a photo and doing all the magic. Copying the edited image to coreldraw is always my problem. The unwanted background (white) always goes along with the image giving me extra work of going to Corel Photopaint for re-editing. Please, somebody put me through.
Thanks oooooooooooooooooooooo shocked

chukz4real, Is very easy just save as "jepg", if you will require transparency "save as" "png" and go to coreldraw and import the file. Then continue, Try it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Unwanted Apps Posting On Your Facebook Wall / *** Get A Free Website *** (www.yourname.com) / How Do I Use Webmail Or Horde Or Squirellmail Mail On My Joomla Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.