Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (45128 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
Just got the message:
CONGRATS. U HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL ¿ THE INEC APTITUDE TEST. PLS LOG ON 2 http://recruitment.inecnigeria.org/ TO UPLOAD UR CREDENTIALS IN PDF FORMAT 4 SCREENING

4 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ifyalways(f): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
Congrats and Goodluck on the screening, interview etal.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Moji12(f): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
My friend just got hers too,I pray to receive a congratulatory text as well.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
ifyalways: Congrats and Goodluck on the screening, interview etal.

thanks! Ur own good news is on d way!

2 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by hajbash: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmmm I hope what iam hearing is true
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by aduhube: 4:07am On Jan 04, 2013
tobnical: Just got the message:
CONGRATS. U HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL ¿ THE INEC APTITUDE TEST. PLS LOG ON 2 http://recruitment.inecnigeria.org/ TO UPLOAD UR CREDENTIALS IN PDF FORMAT 4 SCREENING
Where did you take your test and for what
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by aduhube: 4:08am On Jan 04, 2013
Congrats!!!!!! Where did you take your test and for what position?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by gbadaniyi(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2013
i also got mine this morning
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Raphtop(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2013
please when did you write the test?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by vital: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2013
Pls,where did u took the test.for recipient of the text
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Kingscollege(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2013
Buh i log on 2d website and it display only my application
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2013
aduhube:
Where did you take your test and for what
UNILAG, Registration Officer
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by latestsunny(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2013
tobnical:
UNILAG, Registration Officer

Do u apply frm lagos?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2013
latestsunny:

Do u apply frm lagos?
d application process was online. Where u applied from doesnt mata, tho i applied frm Lagos hoping 2work in Lagos
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2013
gbadaniyi: i also got mine this morning
congrat!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by 299: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2013
Congrats and good luck in the main interview.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by 299: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2013
Congrats.... and good luck in the main interview
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Kingscollege: Buh i log on 2d website and it display only my application
it's supposed to display a page whre u can upload ur credentials if actualy u re shortlisted.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by 80million1: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2013
*speechless*

Congrats op

SO should i go and pound yam and cook edikiakong soup?

My dear calabar gal BEREM, how are u o jare?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by condralbede(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2013
Odi ok!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by georgee(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2013
vital: Pls,where did u took the test.for recipient of the text

@Vital, are u sure u a ar graduate at all, what's ur highest qualification and name of ur sch? U shuldnt expect anything good from the INEC test considering ur unpardonable grammatical blunder.
Took ko, Taken ni

9 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ypzilanti: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2013
Goodluck and Godspeed.

Remember that 800,000 people applied for these positions. The job spaces are in the single thousands if i remember well. Not to burst your bubble, but to measure your expectations. Confidence is always the best asset in an interview. Good luck.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by SwitAyi(f): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2013
georgee:

@Vital, are u sure u a ar graduate at all, what's ur highest qualification and name of ur sch? U shuldnt expect anything good from the INEC test considering ur unpardonable grammatical blunder.
Took ko, Taken ni
hahahaha,guy u harsh o.

2 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by latestsunny(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2013
georgee:

Took ko, Taken ni

No mind am, d guy get crazy for head ni jare...............LMAO
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2013
ypzilanti: Goodluck and Godspeed.

Remember that 800,000 people applied for these positions. The job spaces are in the single thousands if i remember well. Not to burst your bubble, but to measure your expectations. Confidence is always the best asset in an interview. Good luck.
Thanks!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Bolt2011(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2013
Congrats OP. I know the test was on 15th December,2012. When did you receive the congratulatory message?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Bolt2011: Congrats OP. I know the test was on 15th December,2012. When did you receive the congratulatory message?
around 10pm yesterday.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*

Congrats op

SO should i go and pound yam and cook edikiakong soup?

My dear calabar gal BEREM, how are u o jare?
...............................are u jelouse of him?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2013
@Op..congrats!!! This is a sure sign of good things to come for the unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2013
georgee:

Took ko, Taken ni
....but y are u cursing ur fellow man!

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by TheKingsQueen: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2013
Congrats dear. Pls make sure you do your very best when you land the job. Don't join the bandwagon of corrupt officials, do your bit uprightly and shine the light!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.