Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time (85704 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Ur Best Seasonal Film / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Mine is Gabby. The lady's something else. I'm like LOL just thinking about her.
Dey really picked d rite pple 4 dat series
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by gadjet: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Flash forward, one of the best
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Myluv1: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
prof e.o.o:
lolz. Honestly,it ws quite hard picking 24 over prison break 4me

Same here. But maybe the action in 24 tilts the scale a little.
So, for me it's '24' stepping over Prison Break.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LadyWinona: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
The greatest Lawyering Series of all times: Boston Legal.....It won so many awards and accolades that no other law based series can compete with it till date. If you haven't watched it, then I leave u with just 2 words, DENNY CRANE

The greatest sci fi of all times: 4400. I am still hurt that this beautiful, creative piece was hacked prematurely so that Heroes can come on board and to think that they had copied most of their ideas from my beloved 4400 makes it my Most Hated Series of all times.

Greatest Period Pieces: Game of thrones. It's just simple. Any series that makes me to want to be with a dwarf and be damn proud of it is to me a winner.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by morgist(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
Desperate House Wives.

Nikita

Kyle xy

Heroes
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by hafeenah(f): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
i love mexican season films

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by inspbado(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
In the following order:
The wire
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
The Practice
Dresden Files
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by automine(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
prof e.o.o:
There is no need 4 an epistle here. Jst share with me and other Nairalanders ur best seasonal movie. Personally I'll stil rate 24h as my best of all time. . . I jst can't wait 4 season 9! What abt u? [b][/b]
you got it! 24 anytime anyday.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LarrySun(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
deeplow: I still can't believe nobody mentioned One Tree Hill.dats quite hard to take in.

Anyways,for me,it is a tie between One Tree Hill and Dawson's Creek.
I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think of me and have peace of mind (Gavin Degraw)
Team Lucas Scott!

2 Likes

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by gadjet: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
24, Dae joyoung, killing point and Flash forward.....
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LarrySun(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ms_Steph:
Dey really picked d rite pple 4 dat series
I laughed so much that my belly ached...I'm still yet to watch the Season 7.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Chooman: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
Army Wives
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Yeah, one man's treasure is another man's trash...HEROES is a treasure, PRISON BREAK, well...
Yatta!
(I even place TOUCH above PRISON BREAK)grin
yattaa! reminds me hiro nakamura...i luv heroes bt 24 tops my list
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by samakson(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
My best too but i don't think Season 9 is coming up according to FOX
prof e.o.o:
yes,probably b4 May dis year. Is 24h ur favorite 2?
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by anitank(f): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

And use of technology.
U know this!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by ogochukwunasa1: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
pls does anybody knw if flash forward season 2 is available Pls someone shud talk
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by samakson(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
My best is Jenifa( Funke Akidele) followed by 24.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by djeezy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
1.Arrow
2. 13
3.The event
4.Legend of the seeker
5.Merlin
List was compiled from the latest to the oldest. I still love many more to numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Zzyzx92(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
wow!! i love;
PRISON BREAK
THE UNIT
FLASH POINT
KYLE XY
STRIKE BACK and
LIE TO ME
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Lerin(f): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
prof e.o.o:
There is no need 4 an epistle here. Jst share with me and other Nairalanders ur best seasonal movie. Personally I'll stil rate 24h as my best of all time. . . I jst can't wait 4 season 9! What abt u? [b][/b]
. Aki and pawpaw,return of jenifa
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LarrySun(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
Lachynos2k2: yattaa! reminds me hiro nakamura...i luv heroes bt 24 tops my list
Bless you, Hiro is my favourite...what they don't know is that T.Bag also stars in HEROES. 24 rules them all though.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by humpito(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
1. Desperate housewives
2. Prison break
3. Dirty sexy money
4. Legend of the seeker
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by raynold17(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
everybody hates Chris(finish), Merlin(finish), the exes(season), naruto(season 22), according to Jim(season 2) supernatural( season cool, two and a half men(season 10), heroes(season 4)<<<<<<< these are my best.. best of all has to be everybody hates Chris never in my life have i watch something this incredibly funny...
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think of me and have peace of mind (Gavin Degraw)
Team Lucas Scott!
This song is prolly d best tin in one tree hill....and those chics too wink, but I hate how slow d movie started, very boring in d beginning!
One tree hill is although the best love story seasonal movie.
P.s I don't get the rave about lucas though, he isn't all that!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by DoubleDee2: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
Everybody hates Chris
Lost
Rome
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by profeoo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
anitank:
yes boss! if it's not guns and bullets, axes and swords,then that movie is so not getting my attention cheesy
Hahaha
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by kdidi: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
mine will be
1. 24
2. spartacus
3. prison break
4. merlin
5. army wives
6. the unit
7. the event
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LarrySun(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
anitank:
U know this!
I dined with Keifer Sutherland (Jack Bauer) last night.
Okay, that's a little bit of lie grin

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by modextus(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
1.the mentalist 2.how i met your mother 3.kings 4.nikita

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by CrazyMan(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mine is Jumong...I just love that movie.

2 Likes

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by tuhits(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
1) 24
2) Strike back
3) Hustle. Best of all
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by nosagold(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
gadjet: 24, Dae joyoung, killing point and Flash forward.....

Pls bruh wat later hapund newest seasons of dae joyoung? I stopped at season 10, that dae joyoung really suffered mhen

@op
Jumong
A man called God
Iris
Kingdom of wings( continues from wher jumong stopped)
Spartacuz
Prison break

Pls op where can I watch korean seasonal movies online?
Cuz if yu ve never seen jumong, yu re stil on a very long thing

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.