Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Halliburton Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Test Format (1818 Views)

Halliburton 2014 Test Format - Field Engineers / Halliburton Test Format / Halliburton Test Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Test Format by mosh: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2008
please has anyone has information concerning the Halliburton test format,pls if u do kindly get in touch with me on 08056742008 or moshsan@yahoo.com,pls i will very grateful if u did,thnx
Re: Halliburton Test Format by nicewoody6: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2008
Are they conducting a text? Pls if a test is coming up, inform the general house.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2008
We have said this thing a thousand times. Its a lot nicer when its give and take. Not just you coming to ask for information and refusing to share any. Heed nicewoody 6
Re: Halliburton Test Format by deinowei: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2008
Halliburton's Test is coming up on the 7th of March, Hotel Presidential PH, 8:00am. Applications were made in December and invitation for test was by sms. LOL.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by mohid(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2008
anybody wit any idea how haliburton checks valid candidates invited cos i wud sure like to gate crash,hope its not as strict as 'em chevron
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Texan(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2008
well I believe its gonna be strict cos, they usually giv a number to u, wen u get to the examination centre, u'll have to call it and it will confirm ur name. So the chances of gate crashing are low
Re: Halliburton Test Format by swtqtnel(f): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2008
What about those that are in lagos, any centre yet?
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2008
I wonder what their selection criteria was. All the engineers I know were not invited regardless of their grade. And also if this is the only invitation to test that they will be doing?
Re: Halliburton Test Format by BOKUS(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2008
please if anyboby has the info should forward it to chparah@yahoo.com
Re: Halliburton Test Format by xiomarajen: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
Hi,I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me with the Halli test format.Kindly forward it to stanlala2001@yahoo.co.uk

The test is by 12 pm at Presidential Hotel PH.Thanks.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by frankmoore(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2008
pls did they invite any geologist because i applied but nothing yet,so far,pls do know if they are calling geologist
Re: Halliburton Test Format by frankmoore(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2008
pls did they invite any geologist because i applied but nothing yet,so far,pls do know if they are calling geologist
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Texan(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2008
My brothers the only pple I know where invited where electrical, mechanical and petroleum engineers (nysc included), Outside this I couldnt spot any other field.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by xiomarajen: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2008
I read Chemical Engineering,and I was invited so its not exclusive to just Elect,mech and Pet.I believe that they would still contact more people cos I got my text message yesterday,while a friend got his Thursday last week.Just be hopeful.

All the best,God will see us through.AMEN.
Re: Halliburton Test Format by BOKUS(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2008
can anybody with the age limit.,could it disturb your chances getting the job after u are invited for the test?
Re: Halliburton Test Format by Texan(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2008
Bokus I don't think you should disturb yourself with that one now. Just see how u can put in you're best for the test and whether your of age or not, u'll be taken. The best brains are needed, I think thats the essence of the test. If u've already been called for the test then don't worry.

(1) (Reply)

Multinational Oil & Gas Firm Recruiting Urgently / Ptdf Scratch Cards? / Nestle Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.