Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Gtbank Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Recruitment 2013 (40375 Views)

Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees, January 2016 / GtBank Recruitment Process. / Gtbank Recruitment In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Holushawlar: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
Happy New Year Nairalanders, Wish you all a successful 2013. I got an invite for the pre - Interview documentation stage at GTBank, Please I need comments from people that have gone through this stage earlier. What does it entail? I heard we are to write an essay.. I'll appreciate your feed backs, Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Juchy: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Holushawlar: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
Thanks a lot, I appreciate
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by mimi77: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
Holushawlar: Happy New Year Nairalanders, Wish you all a successful 2013. I got an invite for the pre - Interview documentation stage at GTBank, Please I need comments from people that have gone through this stage earlier. What does it entail? I heard we are to write an essay.. I'll appreciate your feed backs, Thanks alot

Hi , congrats.
but is this for entry level or experienced?
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Holushawlar: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2013
Thanks alot, It's for entry Level
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by adislake: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
when and how did u apply? thanks
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Amaechipius: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Happy nu year,pls does anybody have an idea when next ph or lag will be doing Pre-documentation
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Amaechipius: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
hi house, i did my aptitude test on the 16th of Nov. 2012 in Ph,but yet to go for my Pre-documentation does anybody know when the next pre-documentation will be coming up. Thanks so much for ur concern. Sly
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by doosky(f): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
We r on d same ship. I've called Ijeoma several times. She said we r many, we should wait  be contacted when †ђξ next batch will be invited. ₪☺ one knows when. †ђξ key is patience.
Amaechi pius: hi house, i did my aptitude test on the 16th of Nov. 2012 in Ph,but yet to go for my Pre-documentation does anybody know when the next pre-documentation will be coming up. Thanks so much for ur concern. Sly
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by oladiwura250: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2013
Pls hw do we apply
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by toyoceemichael: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2013
how do we apply 4dis plssssssssssssssss....pls tell me
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by recruit15: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
An Urgent opportunity exists at a reputable organization in Ibadan for graduates of any field. All you need to do is to send your detailed CV to [email hidden]
Salary up to #120,000 monthly.
Vacancy exist for Facilitators (Trainee), customer relation officers, human resource officers, etc. Apply as soon as possible.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by ednut1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
recruit15: An Urgent opportunity exists at a reputable organization in Ibadan for graduates of any field. All you need to do is to send your detailed CV to [email hidden]
Vacancy exist for Facilitators (Trainee), customer relation officers, human resource officers, etc. Apply as soon as possible.
from lagos , now ibadan is d haven for scam jobs, dis guys are so much on nl, wat are d mods doin, funny enuf some fools will send dem mails, i laff
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by dridowu: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
@op, pls how do u apply, pls help a broda
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by dridowu: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
recruit15: An Urgent opportunity exists at a reputable organization in Ibadan for graduates of any field. All you need to do is to send your detailed CV to [email hidden]
scam scam scam
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2013

Ideeeeooooottttt!!! why not open ur own scam thread
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by DJDOLA(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
oleeeee barowo baansa scamer hahhaah. 120thousandd naira u won work for oil compny
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by outrage: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=14pt]why is it that we never see the application on FP, its only when they call for test or interview?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by DJDOLA(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Guranty trust bank...I don't think I can guranty u guys on dis oooo
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by fittty(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
Na wah oh! This is 2013 and some people are still eager to get a contract bank job where you're most likely stuck with the marketing dept or other dept angry... *smdh*..... After when they sack you, you'll start blaming one witch in your village.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by ujukala: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ok
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by georgeehis(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hw do we apply oooo
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by kevoh(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
fittty: Na wah oh! This is 2013 and some people are still eager to get a contract bank job where you're most likely stuck with the marketing dept or other dept angry... *smdh*..... After when they sack you, you'll start blaming one witch in your village.. undecided
Though you might be right but the situation where a graduate spends 2 to 4 years at home without a job,apart from being penniless,the negative psychological effect it can have on the individual I tell you any job that comes be it marketing for a carpenter sef he/she will take it.

At least they are being paid monthly and they get opportuned to make some important contacts that might be of help in getting a better job rather than stay at home.

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Hemanwel(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
fittty: Na wah oh! This is 2013 and some people are still eager to get a contract bank job where you're most likely stuck with the marketing dept or other dept angry... *smdh*..... After when they sack you, you'll start blaming one witch in your village.. undecided
So what do you suggest?.
Let me tell u something:I know a Bank Manager who started as a Contract Staff...
You better use your head and think ahead!
If God has willed it that ur starting your Glorious career as a contract staff,who are you to say nay?
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Erhuvwu1: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2013

No two heads are the same. i started my banking career in 2003 as a contract staff with the then NNB International Bank Plc. Today, i am a deputy manager with a federal govt owned bank. the least of my mates still with the commercial banks are either HOPs or Business Managers today. Guys, dont be discouraged by the status, rather, let your hard work and diligence pick you out from the lot.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by cecegorz(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Are these Mods claiming not to know these guys are frauds?
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Chirolechick: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Can I snd u my cv then plsssssss

Erhuvwu1:

No two heads are the same. i started my banking career in 2003 as a contract staff with the then NNB International Bank Plc. Today, i am a deputy manager with a federal govt owned bank. the least of my mates still with the commercial banks are either HOPs or Business Managers today. Guys, dont be discouraged by the status, rather, let your hard work and diligence pick you out from the lot.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by godfreyemm(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
were is the link for this Add?
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by chamber2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2013

Stop talking like a farmer. Who told you it's a contract position or do you just assume anything? GT remains one of the best organisations to work with in terms of training, experience and pay.

The position advertised is for graduate trainees where you are paid over 200k per month after tax after the training of 4 months. How many organisations pay that to entry level staffs?

@op, just pray very very hard to get into GTbank and then build your career from there. Moreso, GTbank doesn't really sack staffs unlike other banks because they spend alot of money and resources training, motivating and empowering their staff. In most cases staffs are sacked on extreme situations.

Gdluck
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by daroz(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chirolechick: Can I snd u my cv then plsssssss

Erhuvwu1:

[quote author=Erhuvwu1]

me too
Re: Gtbank Recruitment 2013 by Obinoscopy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
cecegorz:
Are these Mods claiming not to know these guys are frauds?

The email address of the fraudsters have been hidden

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilever Kenexa Numerical Reasoning Sample Questions And Answers / Federal Government ICT For Change Youth Training For Fresh Graduates By Huawei / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.