Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (1231 Views)

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / How Many Days Does It Take Money Sent To Cyprus / India Visa (how Many Days) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation by john2care: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Can anybody help me with views;I'm a student of Tai Solarin University of Education.My School sent my transacript and some other documents to a school in Iceland around Europe on the 11th of December,2012 through the school PMB box and they gave me the reciept to confirm to me that it has been sent.I later go to the Nipost office here in Ijebu ode to confirm if it's true and they told me it will take 14days for delivery in iceland according to Nipos,now it more than 14days and the school told me Nothing has arrived,,,what can i do house please help
Re: How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation by justwise(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2013

(1)

Please How Is Much Is New ECOWAS Passport At Ibadan Or Lagos / Travellin By Train / Best Country For Skill Workers Such As Carpentry,hairdresser,tailor,upholstery E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.