Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris (13735 Views)

IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) / Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! / Naomi Campbell Is Capble Of Taking Jay Z From Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris by Humphreydis(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Red-Light:
if na naija sh was attacked .... the western eediotss wont allow us hear word.. They will make it a refrence point always on their tv... ... and some western monkeys in here will be saying rubbish about their country ... like when big sean luggage got lost... Buh when same happen under their nose its normal ... mtcheww smh
.........Nna e wu Ewu peee!....Bas.tard callin ur fellow human monkey...tufia!......I pity d Likes...same shit!
Re: Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris by delishpot: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
Daddybee: The point and lesson here is the fact that a billionaire's gf stil move around in cabs in the western world.

Cos she chose to. Did you see where they said her BF is a billionaire? Should we rub that in your face too ? Naomi has lota cars and she can get a private jet if she wanted to. So,buy a car for your woman first and if she wants she will park it at home and use the cab if she is not in the mood to drive.
Re: Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
free2ryhme: see boyfriend ooo .. after d harm has bin done u now remembered to increase security... never heard of prevention is better than cure ...

It's obvious she had no security detail at first. What do they mean by increasing security around her when there was none in the first place

Such money and you let her move around uncared for. It baflles me cuz she is a celebrity too. She knows how she should take care of herself..
Re: Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
obadiah777: I HATE WHITE PEOPLE. WELL THE LORD HATES THEM TOO. MALACHI 1 VS 4 AND ROMANS 9 VS 13. WHITE PEOPLE ARE BIBLICAL EDOMITES. AND KING DAVID SAID DO I NOT HATE THOSE THAT YOU HATE ? SO ITS A RIGHTEOUS THING TO HATE WHITE PEOPLE angry grin

I recommend one shot in the morning and two at night to correct your mental faculty...
Re: Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris by RedLight1: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
Humphreydis: .........Nna e wu Ewu peee!....Bas.tard callin ur fellow human monkey...tufia!......I pity d Likes...same shit!
if u are among the monkeys i was refering to, then go and hug wet transformer i will send a dog to ur burial... Ewu gambia
Re: Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
obadiah777: YOU MAKE NO POINT. IT WAS BLACK MEN WHO ATTACKED HER IN PARIS. EITHER WAY YOU STILL COME OUT LOOKING BAD AS A NATION OF BLACK PEOPLE
well, d lady herself is black also. If her breothers 'borrowed' a few items from her, Am sure it wldn't be d end of d world. Afterall, Naomi'$ not known to give back to society.
Re: Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris by cheikh: 2:28am On Jan 06, 2013
obadiah777
I HAVE BEEN TO PARIS TWICE. STAYED IN A HOTEL NOT TOO FAR FROM GARE DU NORD TRAIN STATION. ALL THE PICK POCKETS HANGING AROUND THE STATION WERE BLACK MEN. IN FACT ONE OF THEM WOULDNT LEAVE ME ALONE. HE FOLLOWED ME EVERYWHERE I WENT. I HAD TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM EVENTUALLY. I TOOK HIM TO A STRIP CLUB. PAID FOR HIM AND BOUGHT HIM DRINKS AND TOLD HIM I WOULD BE BACK AND NEEDED TO GO TO THE TOILET. AND I MADE MY ESCAPE TO MY HOTEL. IN FACT THAT PARIS IS A DUMP. I WENT TO A RESTAURANT AND THEY SERVED ME RAW SNAIL TO EAT. ( DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS AS THE NAMES IN THE MENU WAS NOT FAMILIAR ) AND THE TOILET WAS A HOLE IN THE GROUND ( SHALANGA ). THIS WAS CENTRAL PARIS TO

@^^ It is obvious you are not street wisegrin. gare du Nord is very close to Barbes in Paris and that says a lot about your environment- "dump" -Arabs(North Africans) and wretched francophone Africans roaming around. The hotel you stayed in is obviously a cheap Arab owned hotel close to the station hence the design of the toilet etc. You pay for what you get grin. Very close to the station are equally good/decent hotels to satisfy your "uneducated" taste of Paris or France wink. Sorry you met a hoodlum/hustler yet very unable to shake him off. Are you not a Nigerian? You even paid for him to "accompany" you to a club and your experience of French cuisine/restaurant is something else grin grin. I wish you better luck and interesting experience next time cheesy wink. I wonder how you'll manage in Brazil, Jamaica or South Africa? All very dangerous and violent places than sedate Paris or Lagos grin.
Re: Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris by Muller50: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
Waiting she do with taxi n y beef security
When th did as been done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. / Saheed Osupa Congratulates Pasuma Wonder. / Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.