Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read (177797 Views)

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / Beware: Men Who Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Enosa1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
I thank GOD for his grace, if not, some of your comment here warrant a one way AUTOMATIC ticket to HELL. REFRAIN from insulting your CREATOR, Cause your LIFE IS IN HIS HANDS.

1 Like

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2013
Omo Alata:

That's not what this topic is about
That's exactly what it's about.Christians like to point at tragic things that happen to non-religious people as if tragic things do not happen to believers too.I know people who died in an accident while returning from a 5-day camp meeting,after they'd been showered with so much "blessings".Death is inevitable n anybody cn die at any time under any circumstance,be u xtian,moslem,pagan,etc.

1 Like

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by advocate666: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2013
E.nosa:
I thank GOD for his grace, if not, some of your comment here warrant a one way AUTOMATIC ticket to HELL. REFRAIN from insulting your CREATOR, Cause your LIFE IS IN HIS HANDS.

WTF
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Femmymata2(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
God is an an human creation. It needs humans to speak for him. GOD doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Donpely(m): 3:51am On Jan 31, 2013
Being an atheist doesn't mean u should mock God! Remember he's letting u breath despite all ur trespasses
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by advocate666: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2013
How does one mock god? How does one mock an inexistent omnimpotent coward? If you tell me how, I'll try and mock it to see the result. Or maybe as I am not famous, he won't do anything. who knows?

1 Like

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by ooman(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2013
God is too wicked for me to worship. He can kill me too, am tired of this silly world he created
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Donpely(m): 2:08am On Apr 05, 2013
Wad up yo!
Download my new debut single 'My Hood Niggas!'. for free @
http:///VEGgWMiGta
Rem to share it with all ur homies!
#MuchLove!
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by naijaboyof4life(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

So lemme get this straight: mother/daughter had a convo, then accident that left no survivor.

So who heard the conversation between the daughter and her mother?

The mother wasn't in the car, she accompanied her into the car, don't twist things like nigerian reporters
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by naijaboyof4life(m): 7:02am On May 10, 2013
Beretta92: That's exactly what it's about.Christians like to point at tragic things that happen to non-religious people as if tragic things do not happen to believers too.I know people who died in an accident while returning from a 5-day camp meeting,after they'd been showered with so much "blessings".Death is inevitable n anybody cn die at any time under any circumstance,be u xtian,moslem,pagan,etc.

When you make fun of someone, the person will retaliate and might kill you, so does that mean innocent people don't get killed?
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by AtheistD(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2013
naijaboyof4life:

When you make fun of someone, the person will retaliate and might kill you, so does that mean innocent people don't get killed?

Why should innocent people die if God is just? Should He not protect them?
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 10, 2013
i see! someone is really proud that god killed all these people . bravo!

1 Like

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by AtheistD(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2013
Has anyone done one on famous people who praised God and ended up in a wrong way.

We can start with Christ tongue

2 Likes

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Donpely(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Do not play with ur creator! Simple
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by johnydon22(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Yeah tb joshua building fell and killed over 170... wow dairis god oooo grin

That count is 50 the tole the op gave us....

nawa ooooo !!!
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by johnydon22(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Donpely:
Do not play with ur creator! Simple

Which of them is the creator?
yahweh?
zues?
allah?
osiris?
horus?
mithras?

So which of them abeg?
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by johnydon22(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
AtheistD:
Has anyone done one on famous people who praised God and ended up in a wrong way.

We can start with Christ tongue

Tb joshua collasped building victims are among.. grin
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by johnydon22(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
ooman:
God is too wicked for me to worship. He can kill me too, am tired of this silly world he created

which of the Gods abeg?
All this things are just ideas.. be it yahweh, zeus, allah.

None is factual so their is nofin like that shiiiit...
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by johnydon22(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Donpely:
Being an atheist doesn't mean u should mock God! Remember he's letting u breath despite all ur trespasses

What?

Which of the thousands of gods are you talking about abeg?
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
and the atheists say there is no God but when they hear "give your life to christ" so u can see for yourself. They say no... then u are certain that he doesn't exist, na wa o , u don't at least try, if u try nd he doesn't no problemo.
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Weah96: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Blossom023:
and the atheists say there is no God but when they hear "give your life to christ" so u can see for yourself. They say no... then u are certain that he doesn't exist, na wa o , u don't at least try, if u try nd he doesn't no problemo.

Am I going to speak to Christ for myself? I already have my own common sense voice in my head. Please don't tell me that my own voice is the Christ voice that I will hear. I would prefer to speak in person, or by writing.
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Weah96:

Am I going to speak to Christ for myself? I already have my own common sense voice in my head. Please don't tell me that my own voice is the Christ voice that I will hear. I would prefer to speak in person, or by writing.

have you heard of prayer ? undecided if u really want to talk to God , go to him in prayer, with a humble heart, do not act like you're challenging him. And I promise you, you will have all the answers to your questions. or better still, read the. bible.
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Weah96: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blossom023:

have you heard of prayer ? undecided if u really want to talk to God , go to him in prayer, with a humble heart, do not act like you're challenging him. And I promise you, you will have all the answers to your questions. or better still, read the. bible.

I've seen others pray before. I have prayed in the past. The God was nowhere to be found. So quit trying to coerce me into bs.

Like yourself, I don't believe the words that come out of the mouth of a human being. I use my senses to verify the words first.

If some random dude approaches me claiming to be the president of a country, I won't believe him. I have other ways of verifying big claims like that. In fact, the bigger the claim, the EASIER it should be to verify.

It's easier to dismiss someone who calls himself the CEO of Chevron than to dismiss his claim that he only knows the CEO.

This God business should be the EASIEST thing to prove to someone like me.

1 Like

Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by anicheibo: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think if I compile the stories of people who said they hated the taste of eba b4 they died tragically it will be by far longer than this.

Always eat your eba.
Never say eba is not sweet.
be warned
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Weah96:

I've seen others pray before. I have prayed in the past. The God was nowhere to be found. So quit trying to coerce me into bs.

Like yourself, I don't believe the words that come out of the mouth of a human being. I use my senses to verify the words first.

If some random dude approaches me claiming to be the president of a country, I won't believe him. I have other ways of verifying big claims like that. In fact, the bigger the claim, the EASIER it should be to verify.

It's easier to dismiss someone who calls himself the CEO of Chevron than to dismiss his claim that he only knows the CEO.

This God business should be the EASIEST thing to prove to someone like me.

Ok so u are taking God's business personal, was I even talking to you? someone you say doesn't exist, you will just be stressing yourself over the person. Nothing God do u, just like that. na wa o. which one you dey?
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Donpely(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2016
Years ago I posted this to educate some individuals and up until now they haven't learnt a thing.. May God forgive those who still believe he's not alive. Amen
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by felixomor: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2016
onetrack:
Last year Gore Vidal died after a lifetime of condemning God and declaring widely his contempt for religion. He was 87 and died peacefully. So much for this theory of the OP.

Did you witness his last minutes? Do u know what he did before dying?
Or better still, do u know where his consciousness is now?
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2016
Enough of this hoax already. You are making it seem as though God is wicked and only proves Himself by hurting or harming people.
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by 2helpu(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." Psalm 14:1

Even satan the god of this world's system who have blinded the minds of all atheists and godless people knows the existence of God, the creator of the Heavens and the Earth and all that is within it.

Unfortunately, so many human beings think it is knowledge and wisdom to renounce their creator who love them dearly. What
they don't realize is that the spiritual realm controls the physical realm. Its either you are controlled by God's spiritual realm of Light or you are controlled by satan's spiritual ream of darkness.

There are 2 spiritual kingdoms in existence. All humans belongs to 1 of the kingdoms. The kingdom of Light (also known as: kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven or Kingdom of Christ) and the second kingdom is the kingdom of darkness.

The King or ruler in the kingdom of Light is Jesus Christ according to the will of the Eternal father and God, Jehovah.

The king or ruler in the kingdom of darkness is satan.

Every of our actions on earth is determined by the King and the principles of His Kingdom we submit our allegiance to.

Those who believes in God and have surrendered their lives to His Kingdom through repentance from their sins, forsook
their sinful lifestyle and accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal saviour belongs to the Kingdom of Light.

All those who have rejected Jesus Christ as their Lord and saviour and those who profess with their mouth to accept Him but are living sinful lifestyle belongs to satan's kingdom of darkness.

At death or departure from this physical realm of earth, each group of people will become alive to their chosen spiritual kingdom. Those who belongs to Jesus Christ on earth will depart from this earth to become alive to the spiritual realm of the Kingdom of Light where God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, The Holy Spirit, all God's Angels and other saints dwells in Paradise. Those who belongs to satan on earth will also die or depart from the earth and become alive to the spiritual realm of the kingdom of darkness where satan, his demons and all sinners dwells in hell.

After judgement, those who belongs to the Kingdom of Light will receive rewards for their righteous deeds and service to God and humanity and finally live with God forever. On the other hands, those who belongs to satan's kingdom will be judged and receive their own reward for disobedience and rebellion against the will of God. They will finally be cast into the lake of fire.

Dear reader, the choice is for you to make while you are still alive in the earth, you may accept the Love of God through Jesus Christ or you can continue to believe in satan's deception that there is no God. Even if you are religiously devoted but deny Christ Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour by submitting your life to His rule in your life, you still belong to satan's kingdom.

However, God is not interested in the death of any sinner but that such should repent and be saved. God loves you but its your choice to either accept that love or to reject it.

Whichever way you choose today will determine where you spend your life after this earth. There will certainly be consequences for your chosen actions.

Remain blessed,

Prince Ade-Johnson
https://www.facebook.com/prince.adejohnson

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
This post is utter crap. Just because someone's an atheist and dies a horrible death it now means God has taken vengeance? undecided let me tell you I personally now of two of the most devout Christians you will ever know, drowning when returning from the burial of a church member. The most horrible part of this story is that earlier that day the woman had spoken with another church member who stated that since they would not be providing life jackets he would not come, her response to him had been "When God is protecting you, why will you need life jacket" she drowned that day along with two other people that were also Christians, leaving four young children behind, she was there only parent, as the father had abandoned them, and she being a devoted Christian refused to remarry as that would go against jesus's rule on divorce. Please don't tell me crap, God does not exist.
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by Donpely(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2017
You're just full of crap lol

Lennycool:
This post is utter crap. Just because someone's an atheist and dies a horrible death it now means God has taken vengeance? undecided let me tell you I personally now of two of the most devout Christians you will ever know, drowning when returning from the burial of a church member. The most horrible part of this story is that earlier that day the woman had spoken with another church member who stated that since they would not be providing life jackets he would not come, her response to him had been "When God is protecting you, why will you need life jacket" she drowned that day along with two other people that were also Christians, leaving four young children behind, she was there only parent, as the father had abandoned them, and she being a devoted Christian refused to remarry as that would go against jesus's rule on divorce. Please don't tell me crap, God does not exist.
Re: Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read by realsureboy2018: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Donpely:
John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:

'Christianity will end, it will disappear.

I do not have to argue about

that.. I am certain.

Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),

while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

Written by;
'ᴼᴹᴳ ᶥᵗˢ Ɗʶ Dσn Pε̲̣ℓy™ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ̈́ ͂ ̐ ̈́*US*-̶̯͡»̶̥
pin:27C00803
Twitter: @donpellyzxii
Fb: http://fb.com/don.pely

The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:

'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.

He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.

After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:

'I don't need your Jesus'.

A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

Bon Scott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:

'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....

The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'

She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,

the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Well, I don't need to say much...
Is all this by coincidence or is someone out there capping their asses?
Comments are welcomed

God is God anytime, never mock God the creator of everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral / Shaykh Abdur Rahman Sudais (imam Of Makkah) Has Passed Away / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.