Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Battery Is Now Super Original - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Battery Is Now Super Original (1931 Views)

Help Pls!!!!! My Battery Drains Every Second! / My Samsung S3 Is Always On 4G And Drains My Battery / How To Know If Your TECNO Phone Or Battery Is ORIGINAL Or FAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Battery Is Now Super Original by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
Plz friends... I own a nokia 5238 screen touch..well its a gud phone..and i hav been enjoyin it..bt my problm wit d phone is tht, my battery is very weak and dies after bout 2hrs of usage..i told my friend my ba3 problm, and he suggested i support the ba3 wit a piece of paper..and watch hw my ba3 would last longer..i did jst tht, supportn d ba3 wit a little paper on its head, and chargd it to full capcity ystanyt... Wht baffles me is tht, i hav been usin this ba3 since today and not a single bar has left it...its very much full..and i hav been browsin wit it since mornin.. Plz nairalanders how is dis possible Abi na jazz??

1 Like

Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by Rocktation(f): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
By head, you mean the part where the electrodes are?
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by babarazy: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: Plz nairalanders how is dis possible Abi na jazz??
No be Jazz, na Rock abi Pop...lol. Abeg explain beta jaree.
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Rocktation: By head, you mean the part where the electrodes are?
exactly..plz iz there an explanation to dat?
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
babarazy: No be Jazz, na Rock abi Pop...lol. Abeg explain beta jaree.
i carry paper support my fake ba3, e com tey last past original ba3...na juju abi na wetin? Lol... Much berra now??
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by Rocktation(f): 12:24am On Jan 06, 2013
Hmmn, I'm confused indeed. If a paper which is naturally an insulator, is placed between the battery electrodes and the terminal on the phone, then it means that the phone cannot even come on to begin with, as passage of current would be made impossible.

Maybe na jazz tru tru oo. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by sushieater: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2013
oga, abeg upload pix make we see where u placed the paper

2 Likes

Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by Deblow: 3:27am On Jan 07, 2013
I strongly doubt this claim. Except he is not telling us the exact things he did and/ or how he did it. For crying out loud, u can not obliterate the contact between the battery and the phone and still expect it to even come on. Guys let's forget the jazz theory and ask this guy to say the simple truth
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by idera2013: 2:38am On Jan 24, 2013
the dude put a piece of paper at the top end to clamp the battery properly
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by W3xy1(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2013
no be today i don dey use paper support my nokia battery without any improvement.
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by Rocktation(f): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2013
^^Exactly! This has no business with battery longetivity. If the battery isn't in place, it only causes the phone to trip on and off. Nothing more.undecided

Except that's what he means, of cos. That since the phone can now be kept on for longer periods, saving its energy is improved that way than it used to be, when it goes off and had to restart so many times.
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by smiling(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
He's not sayin the exact truth of d matter.. Commot
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2013
Exactly.. I surppoted my ba3 wit a paper,and it now stays up to 6hrz bfor goin flat, unlike befor..
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by femi4: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: Exactly.. I surppoted my ba3 wit a paper,and it now stays up to 6hrz bfor goin flat, unlike befor..
Rubbish! What a myth
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by Francheezy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: Exactly.. I surppoted my ba3 wit a paper,and it now stays up to 6hrz bfor goin flat, unlike befor..
u b indiana j0neS
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
Francheezy:
u b indiana j0neS
how i go knw?? Na why i tey ask na? Me wan knw if their z any explanation to tht
Re: My Battery Is Now Super Original by Deblow: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
They keep saying the unbelievable yet they refused to tell us how they did it. This fuels the fact behind this spurious claim. Mschewww!

(1) (Reply)

Sony Unveils Xperia Z3 & Z3 Compact At IFA 2014‏ / Pls Help! How Can One Know The Class Of An SD Card? / I can't get HSDPA reception in my room....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.