Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 (11414 Views)

Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) / Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) / Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Classicalman: With support from the east, he will win.

And how many human beings are in the east? Dont forget the population of Nigeria is about 160 million - there is no where in the world where minority determines who wins.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
If there was a leader in the history of Nigeria that came close to enjoying a 90% public support was President Goodluck Jonathan. People thought he would deliver but he disappointed.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by somegirl1: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
grafikii: With the north against him and SW not liking him , i seriously doubt if can win 2015.
What do you guys think

you honestly believe your vote kept him in?
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Worldlife: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Very correct. At times I wonder why the madness over elections in Nigeria. Some crazy persons on NL would want us to be conducting elections every day in Nig.
nobody want election to conducting every day we ar jst tired with ur oga because he has failed us in all ramification
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by kabba7(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
I think he can win if the 2011 system of detaining pdp delegates inside there respective state liaison houses in Abuja is repeated and maybe this time around the sum of [b]10,000 Dollars is shared and not the 7,000 Dollars of 2011
Another question that might arise is those northern states governors the likes of Niger, Jigawa and Kwara will be ready to soil their own dignities for a failure
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by kbsheshe(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
I still dey laugh woooo grin
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by yomanovic: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
abrat: I noticed Nigerians easily forget things & act based on present facts & figures.
So if Jonathan can provide adequate & functional infrastructure like constant electricity supply, good/motorable roads,good health facilities so that our leaders will not need to travel abroad for medical treatment. Creation of employment opportunities atleast for more than half of our unemployed youths & get rid of these corrupt elements in his administration before the end of 2013. Get all the BOKO leaders arrested prosecuted and finally enforce capital punishment on corrupt individuals. All these on or before the end of this yea

Then, pple will start singing new songs.

do you think he can give Nigerians the above~mentioned ammenities b4 2015? sorry the answer is no but be sure he will win because some nigerians are just not the very realistic ones. they vote based on sentimental methods of reasoning. dont be surprised you will still see many youths who are surposed to turn their backs to any pdp functions because the government of pdp has offered them nothing in the past 14 years will flood pdp functions and conventions. well, i pray this generation of youths dont eventually become a wasted generation.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by yomanovic: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
abrat: I noticed Nigerians easily forget things & act based on present facts & figures.
So if Jonathan can provide adequate & functional infrastructure like constant electricity supply, good/motorable roads,good health facilities so that our leaders will not need to travel abroad for medical treatment. Creation of employment opportunities atleast for more than half of our unemployed youths & get rid of these corrupt elements in his administration before the end of 2013. Get all the BOKO leaders arrested prosecuted and finally enforce capital punishment on corrupt individuals. All these on or before the end of this yea

Then, pple will start singing new songs.

do you think he can give Nigerians the above~mentioned ammenities b4 2015? sorry the answer is no but be sure he will win because some nigerians are just not the very realistic ones. they vote based on sentimental methods of reasoning. dont be surprised you will still see many youths who are surposed to turn their backs to any pdp functions because the government of pdp has offered them nothing in the past 14 years will flood pdp functions and conventions. well, i pray this generation of youths dont eventually become a wasted generation.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by dsolo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
EKELEONU: GEJ will win come 2015. He has done well in the area of power

Are u from Otuoke?
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by elrony(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shollypopz: If he wins, the answer is simple. Nigerians are bunch of big fools!! Good-for-nothing-lazy-a*sss-waiting-for-God-to-come-solve-their-problems bunch of Fools!!
u are referring to urself.,ryt?
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Sophious(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
grin You all don't know who you will vote for come 2015, funny enough, you might all vote for GEJ when no worthy opponent contest against him.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by tomakint: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2013
confusion247: No vacancy in ASO ROCK till 2019.
Abeg tell dem make dem hear now! Nigerians thrive so well in 'POLITICS OF BITTERNESS' I don't understand why we can't 'PATIENTLY' wait for the good tides Jonathan has for us from his bag of 'GOODLUCK'
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by SUBMARINE: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2013
THERE IS NO POLITICS WITHOUT SENTIMENTS. D facts are 1) Politically Yorubas(50%Xtians & 50%Islam) and Northern Xtians(Who are 30%-50% of d North) dont trust d Abokis 2) Northern Xtians, SS & SE are at least 60% of Nigeria population. In terms of population GEJ will win Buhari.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by SUBMARINE: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2013
During PDP party election, delegates from Christian North, SW, SS & SE will endorse GEJ.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2013
Emokatic: wich south east, we no go vote dat man / dat man wey de shine shoe sambo , if de don t perform
you commented twice with same write-up , pls nwanem we don't need stark illiterates like you to vote him....peeps like you end up thumb printing the wrong candidate against your will grin grin grin grin
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On Jan 08, 2013
OsunOriginal:

And how many human beings are in the east? Dont forget the population of Nigeria is about 160 million - there is no where in the world where minority determines who wins.
You've always been a pathetic fellow ever since you joined up NL every normal person wouldn't take your commentaries seriously besides have you hired the psychiatric doctor ?

2 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2013
elrony:
u are referring to urself.,ryt?
No, I'm referring to you, dim-wit!!!
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 08, 2013
Godogwu:

Please who is a better candidate ?
I do not know those that will be running along side GEJ in 2015, but I thought Buhari was a better candidate during the last election.

My brother the honest truth is that they all suck, suck!!
Y'all voted for a president that refused to attend the presidential debate. It's like employing a man that chose to miss his own interview date. Chimamanda Adichie was meant to interview Jonathan, he cancelled the plan and appointed olodo D'banj to host his interview. Did you watch the whole charade, did you see the epic st*upidity displayed by both of them?? We need to get our act together as Nigerians, we really do!
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by musiwa11: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2013
if the election were free and fair goodluck will not pick 25% of the vote.. if the election was free and free. over 100 have committed suicide because of him.. does that show they like him.. No..

He does not stand a chance in a free and fair election.. not even closed.. he does not stand a chance. his party rig election..

I dont tell una make una break it..
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by musiwa11: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2013
nearly 30 states of 36 state want goodluck out of power because of his altitude and policy.. over 100 nigerian have committed suicide.

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by SUBMARINE: 1:48am On Jan 08, 2013
During PDP party election, delegates 4rm Christian North, SW, SS & SE wil endorse GEJ who wil den dfeat Buhari wit massive votes 4rm these regions because of their anti-Aboki sentiments. BH whose aim is 2 unseat GEJ, has ended up stirring anti-Aboki sentiments in favour of GEJ.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by SUBMARINE: 2:11am On Jan 08, 2013
@MUSIWA 11 D suicide people are 4rm which region? Far North. Are d votes of d Far North decisive votes? No and dat is y despite their massive votes 4 Buhari, He lost. Mr Yoruba friend pls stop deceiving d Abokis dat they can win GEJ when d rest of d country have rejected them.

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by SUBMARINE: 2:37am On Jan 08, 2013
@GRAFIKII & COs D old North of 1960 is dead and buried. D new North is divided into four. 1) Hausa-fulani 2) Pro-Hausa/fulani oriented minority Muslim ethnic groups 3) Anti-Hausa/fulani oriented minority Muslim ethnic groups 4) Northern Christians. Open your eyes to the New Nigeria.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by SUBMARINE: 2:58am On Jan 08, 2013
@YORUBAS & NIGERIANS Dont be surprised when Yorubas in PDP because of money and appointments vote GEJ to represent d PDP. Also dont shout IMPOSSIBLE when anti-Hausa/fulani delegates 4rm d North vote GEJ to represent d PDP. As for PDP party election sentiment money & promises will manifest
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by nagoma(m): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2013
Raxz: who is lying to you? Jonathan will win adamawa, benue, kogi, jos, nasaraw, may be kaduna or 60/40% and mind you Jona has unseen great influence in many northern state that u may nt knw nw. Talk of sw he will win with wide margin. We already knw wht will happen in ss and SE so nothing will make you think jona will not win if he desid to run come 2015, personally he wll hv my vote. Nt for religious sentiment, bt cause i knw he has good will for this country.

And you think good will is enough. Nonsense !! sad
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by nagoma(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2013
SUBMARINE: During PDP party election, delegates 4rm Christian North, SW, SS & SE wil endorse GEJ who wil den dfeat Buhari wit massive votes 4rm these regions because of their anti-Aboki sentiments. BH whose aim is 2 unseat GEJ, has ended up stirring anti-Aboki sentiments in favour of GEJ.

The divide and rule religious politics will keep Nigeria down for ever. That is what brought us the Retardeen in the first place.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by ugolucas: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2013
I think enough have befallen that man enough to let him breath the fresh air
he promised us for himself too. Since his reign, ther's one thing or the other
happening everywhere. One most notorious is the "Bokos". But how am I to say
that, If I may ask are you not sure that it may be political contestants
causing commotions that will build their CV against what Jonathan failed to
achieve? Wont they promise to undo the past? Wont thay tell you everything
they had caused in GEJ tenure, and then Tell you 'THEY HAVE THE POWER' to undo
them?

May be I should wait until we have a hausa president! And a muslim one precisely!
Then the muslim governors will be happy the christian governors will be forced to step
down too or die in helicopters!
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by karaye: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Not forgv nd forget but sentment,tribalism,religion nd regionalism set in that is why nigerian masses will forever suffer nd I don't pitty any
igbeke:
its still early 2 say.
i tink GEJ shud answer dat because d choice is stíll very much his.
even in SS, he's gradually building a strong opposition against himelf.
but u know what? Nigerians 4giv and 4get easily.
u r welcome
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Marpol: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2013
You guys are busy questioning if GEJ will win 2015 elections when you should be asking if there would be a Nigeria in 2015!
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by ypzilanti: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2013
GEJ will be the first sitting president to lose elections in Nigeria. And it will be good for the country.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by enigmagu1(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2013
fresh_dude: Dream on dreamer.

u ar d dreamer sir
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by truelovecom: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2013
grafikii: With the north against him and SW not liking him , i seriously doubt if can win 2015.
What do you guys think

IF WIN'S PDP PRIMARY, THEN THE REST IS MOI MOI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra / The True Story Of Drug King Buruji Kashamu The New Senator-elect From Ogun State / Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.