Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? (15276 Views)

What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy / Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by zangiff(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
interesting, i cant even answer this question
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by jeezybuck: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
Funny thread you got here but it happens in every home. My younger sisters call the shots. We have series of channels but all we get to watch is E!. They have made it a permanent station. They dont let us watch TV

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
zangiff: interesting, i cant even answer this question

^^^ me too we don't watch too much TV ..... meern I'm boring embarassed

We have 5 HD boxes with its remote and we are family of 5?
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
omiobo: What is the essence of holding remote when where there's stable power failure? The only thing that is stable in Nigeria is darkness grin.
You still dey carry last? U don't have any Gen? Not even I better pass my neighbour?
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by pillzthadrugz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=bamto]I was just wondering if someone always calls the shot in your house when it comes to holding the remote control and determining which channels to watch. It is certain that we have our diverse preferred channels. For the ladies, its mostly films and music, while the guys mostly opt for sports and politics. Then, you see some fathers, once they are home, listen to news from one channel to the other till they go to bed.
What do you have in your house: a dictatorial or democratic system of............if not me den no other

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
I am, there is usually no conflict cos i share d same interest with my Mum, but when my Dad comes he takes over d remote..and after two minutes, he'll be d only one watching d tv...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
iyatrustee:

Exactly what i face in my house especially on dose yeye matchdays! cry
Why not join him to watch those matches as much as you can? He'll be encouraged to take interest in watching what interests u too.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by jude33084(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
kulyie: Ha,is me and daddy that struggles for the remote o.mummy is not into tv,shes not bothered.once she cooks and read novels,thats all.my brother on his own too is not a tv person except football and he prefers watching it outside the house with his friends.my dad on the other hand can watch tv from morning to night so once i get hold of the remote,i hide it inside my bra.lol.unfortunatly my dad doesnt send,it doesnt cost him anything to deep his hands into my breast and remove the remote.once he starts watching news,thats the end.once he watches news on cnn,he will change to aljazera to watch another one.infact we run around the sitting room for who will get the remote.lol,chai,i always miss baba shewa (my dad) when am not at home.at least he has made me start liking cnn and has bought another tv in the sitting room downstairs but it can never be like watching tv with my dad

Incest at the bolded lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Vivly(f): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
We no get remote control o. Battery don die tey tey.
We dey go t.v go change channel.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
aare07: Useless thread.
And a particular Newspaper Financed by Seun, that Nairaland would be TECH TO WATCH
Thanks for taking time out to comment.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by ifihearam: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nice topic: evn people with black and white tv dey contribute too hmmm. Na wa oo abi black and white don get remote ni?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by trekkie: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
why has the moderator not hidden that post on changing waec result?see how people deceive themselves if you like change the result to A1 all through it does not change the F9 brain inside the skull. angry

btw remote control is autocratic depends on who got to the tv first
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Osama92(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
me bt d dictator of d remote control 4 my villa 4 dat side n my house.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
zangiff: interesting, i cant even answer this question
Good attempt. Lol
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Yomieluv: My neighbour,cos we don't have TV in my house,so I peep through the window of my neighbour to watch Robocop,and equalizer 2000.
LMAO!!!
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Naijapikin1: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
I am!..... In the absence of my dad.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Sheguama: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
kulyie: Ha,is me and daddy that struggles for the remote o.mummy is not into tv,shes not bothered.once she cooks and read novels,thats all.my brother on his own too is not a tv person except football and he prefers watching it outside the house with his friends.my dad on the other hand can watch tv from morning to night so once i get hold of the remote,i hide it inside my bra.lol.unfortunatly my dad doesnt send,it doesnt cost him anything to deep his hands into my breast and remove the remote.once he starts watching news,thats the end.once he watches news on cnn,he will change to aljazera to watch another one.infact we run around the sitting room for who will get the remote.lol,chai,i always miss baba shewa (my dad) when am not at home.at least he has made me start liking cnn and has bought another tv in the sitting room downstairs but it can never be like watching tv with my dad

Wow !!! This is great. I just love this kind of home. Btw me and 2 of my 3 lil boys na heavy quarrel o. They are ready to monopolize d TV with their Cartoon NetwOrk 24 hrs. Buh me I must watch my football as and when due. Come and see blackmail in and counter blackmailg. Its fun sha.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by cyara(f): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
mine is my dad. Once he is with the remote just forget about watching anything for that. He is ready to hold the remote till the next day

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by ubong560(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
Watch it all day, no probs, but once its time for match, dont dare try me. My dad almost box me a blow one day cos i refused him to watch news because d match i was watching. My sis can stay all day watching nothing dan nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by amiskurie(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
When am in the living room I becomes the lord.my best stations are CNN,BBC,aljazeera,MTVBase,discovery channel and E!news.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by kbsheshe(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
My Son all the time he takes over the remote
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Who else...?

I got in the position by rigging. And I'm staying there!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by OmoAlata(f): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
The kids watch telly in their rooms. I'm usually on the computer. Hubby watches God Channel smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by omiobo: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
neksummi:

Seconded, especially in my area. Don't ask me the area!
Hmmmmm......... That should Okokomaiko near burial groundgringrin
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by iyatrustee(f): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
bamto:
Why not join him to watch those matches as much as you can? He'll be encouraged to take interest in watching what interests u too.

I try to but no be every match be football jor! My hubby watches any and everytin from Bundesliga to La liga and i cant stand it.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
debrief08: Constant battle oh. Everybody claims right, Me, hubby and baby. Hubby had to buy extra TVs, but for where, what fun is there in watching TV all alone, so I go and harrass him.
So annoying all he watches is CNN we pay 13k and you watch a channel we get for free, haba.
I watch football and movies he just watches news and one business Channel.

I love TLC and there are programmes like secret eaters, I didn't know I was pregnant etc, I would like him to watch but for where?

I love zone reality too, cheaters, women who
kill, crimes of passion, all those shows where they catch killers, he always says Its creepy and he hopes I won't slice him and keep in a freezer one day, me I no send, I love my shows jor.
You pay 13K just to watch CNN
Who told u cnn is free
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Xyzee: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
When it's TINSEL time, don't try my wife with the remote cos you are on a long thing!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by hagma37yahoocom: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
pompori king: Nobody messes with me when its time for mob wives
pls what is the time for mob wives? I always watch that program by luck everytime also murder case book, i wan to know their time if you have the idea,thanks.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by fankasibe: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
My dad holds the remote control while I hold the T.V to myself.
O.P now tell me who d boss is.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by toronto419(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
johnwizey: i wish am ur dad,for me to feel ur bossom
funny guy
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
jeezybuck: Funny thread you got here but it happens in every home. My younger sisters call the shots. We have series of channels but all we get to watch is E!. They have made it a permanent station. They dont let us watch TV
Your dad must be a real democrat. Or u live alone?
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by chacha3(f): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
feminine A: Its my hubby o!!! Immediately he comes in like this within 5 minutes he picks the remote and changes the channel irrespective of what am watching. His. Excuse: but av been watching channels of my choice since.
hahahahahaha same situation in my house but when am watching sometin very interesting that is when the battle and tussle for remote starts because I can't stand those national geo, cnn,channels,euro sport,super sports,aljazera and the other channels he likes. Its always fun all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? / Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) / Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.