Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe (25325 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by decoslim(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
The Most Romantic Statement you can ever tell a
Nigerian Babe is:

"SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NO"

#haha

What's yours?

37 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
"I want to marry you"

4 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
'Nice legs...when do they open?'

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by decoslim(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
Mynd_44: "I want to marry you"

Ok o....

but know they L♥√£ money pass I wan marry you o.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by decoslim(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
binger: 'Nice legs...when do they open?'

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ‎​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ‎​=))º°˚˚˚°

Baddest Guy

3 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
Overflogged horse.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Babamide(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Let's go shopping

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ozodimgba(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
I have got some money on me lets go and spend it. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by tawa89(f): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
The most romantic statement for a nigerian lady? Lemme think...

Baby, my father is Alhaji Aliyu Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by 190theclown: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nigerian girls shocked
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by gunuvi(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Send me your account no is the only line that doesn't require any mone enquiry or question. Na direct you go receive the text on ur phone even in ur presence. I want to marry you na slap they follow or laughter.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by dejijohns(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Chop my money...
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by seunfly: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
*Baby let go to dubai!!!
*I want to buy blackberry for you
*Send me your account number
*Won't you recharge your phone
*I will send you your flight ticket
*Happy birthday, that car is yours

4 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!

8 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Fkforyou(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
No matter what, you will always b my rose and i would always b ur jack...( but i no want die b'cos of any girl..o)... cheesy....na play i dey play..o,perhaps no girl is worth it dis days.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Will u b my kokolet and I'll b ur Maga?

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
I don't know how to spend my money, pls help me spend it..

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Jaykizz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
I jst say anytin d way it appeals to me; so far it makes her giggle den m ok.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Fkforyou(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Baby,this my atm pin number.wink8-)...omò b4 mornin reach, u no go see ur g.f or atm card again.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by chronique(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!

Are you sure? Are you a "Nigerian" or a "Nigerien"(from Niger republic)?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by DukeNija(m): 2:18am On Jan 06, 2013
For being such a Fantastic Lover, I've a birthday gift for you.

Its a Blank Cheque.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Truckpusher(m): 2:59am On Jan 06, 2013
I wan come see your people grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by seedord247(m): 4:35am On Jan 06, 2013
How much i go pay?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by True2myself24(f): 4:40am On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44: "I want to marry you"

Where's my ring? wink

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2013
True2myself24:

Where's my ring? wink
Right here angel
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2013
the way u dey shake ur body, it dey enter my body...
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by True2myself24(f): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Right here angel

Finally! You took too long angry

3 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Mynd44: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2013
^^
You are derailing
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by UjSizzle(f): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2013
^ I'm sure Killz will let this pass, afterall we're about to witness a marriage proposal.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by True2myself24(f): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: ^ I'm sure Killz will let this pass, afterall we're about to witness a marriage proposal.

It's too late he ruined it cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.