Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe (25323 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by emdidy: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
You're d most beautiful thing i've ever seen. Would u gimme a chance to love you? wink
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Joe5(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
OMG
the chick has lost its mother! if all these comments are not true, why has no girl advanced forward to tell us that these aint true of most Ngerian girls. sometimes i weep for womanhood. that gender which holds much of a treasure is now awash with...........omg.
mother earth, save your daughters.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Adaeze003(f): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
'I love your shoe'
Girls wear sick shoes these days smiley

Btw all these lines are wack! But I had fun reading tho...
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ortopazz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
binger: 'Nice legs...when do they open?'
hahahah lwkmd, chai mehn u cracked me
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by orlaryhincah(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dondav: LOL! This is 2013.. No one's got time for some damn words...! I've actually f*cked a girl without saying a damn thing to her.
NB: This doesn't mean that she was cheap, She Probably Upgraded.
Ashawo i guess
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Davijunson: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jasmine Jetz: Am really getting tired of guys ranting about naija girls and their love for money. Who doesn't like money? The painful thing is that 99 percent of the guys talking have no money or even a bank account. A guy who gives me that line about giving him my account number or him giving me his atm pin will get something nasty for me. Even listing your dumb assets and family history, where you work in,blah,blah,blah. Get a life! When did that play start? Are we mates? All this lines suck bigtime, what works for me? Nothing! Guys and their lines don't get to me a bit! Hate compliments and flattering! And those dumb lines!
y d vexation na?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ortopazz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jasmine Jetz: Am really getting tired of guys ranting about naija girls and their love for money. Who doesn't like money? The painful thing is that 99 percent of the guys talking have no money or even a bank account. A guy who gives me that line about giving him my account number or him giving me his atm pin will get something nasty for me. Even listing your dumb assets and family history, where you work in,blah,blah,blah. Get a life! When did that play start? Are we mates? All this lines suck bigtime, what works for me? Nothing! Guys and their lines don't get to me a bit! Hate compliments and flattering! And those dumb lines!

r u sure? Coz u might be somewhat very far from the truth, what will u do if u found out that the money used by the guy whom u roll out isnt pure? Wil u stop dating him? Or ....coz, av seen gurls, who knw that their guys r cultist, even at times knw that they do shady stuff like stealing to spend on them, yet they stick to em like glue, u might nt be like them, buh how far r u frm the truth, me reali dnt knw.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by deezed1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
binger: 'Nice legs...when do they open?'
"Same time as I pull this trigger..."

Fast n Furious 5
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by scholes23(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
ALL I WANT IS YOUR WAIST.......
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by moneyhungry(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
"i wanna kiss ur LIPS ... the pink 1s between your HIPS".
-r.i.p 2 Notorious B.I.G-
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by seyijames3(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
U'r d egg in ma eggroll witout u,m just a puffpuff
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Petraman(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
D most romantic statement u can tell ur girlfriend is: "I received some amount from my dad yesterday, and i want to give them al to you to go shopping." I'm very sure, her reply will be: "Wow! That's Y I Love You" followed by hugging u, den to d bed to do dat thing.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by badooo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2013

Are you lesbian?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by badooo(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
Btw all these lines are wack! But I had fun reading tho...[/quote]
Kpako bt ur bst sport na golf... Who u dey form for?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by fankasibe: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!
story! Story!!
Once upon a time.
Shey na Deeper-Life church u dey go?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Cally01(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
So whats ur fantasy?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
badooo :

Are you lesbian?
No,am straight,any other question?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by raffite: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
How much Recharge card do you want?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
ortopazz:

r u sure? Coz u might be somewhat very far from the truth, what will u do if u found out that the money used by the guy whom u roll out isnt pure? Wil u stop dating him? Or ....coz, av seen gurls, who knw that their guys r cultist, even at times knw that they do shady stuff like stealing to spend on them, yet they stick to em like glue, u might nt be like them, buh how far r u frm the truth, me reali dnt knw.
That's those girls cup of tea, they know what they are in for and what they are bound to gain. I can't imagine myself in that scenario,cuz it won't happen!
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by MSItachi: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
You can go resume @ the company today
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by slamstan(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Baby i think i love u, but am not sure;(
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by sheedy407(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
After you baby,d next woman i will ever tell i love you will by our daughter.Isnt dat romantic?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Bolinco(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
olsmade: Yall talking bout girls worshipping money, u shd check who u roll with. There are a lot of Nigerian girls out there that aint gold diggers.
i hav saw d acct number u send to me..is it eco or gt bank?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by YoshiMaster: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hey ladies, I am a millionaire by day, and a billionaire by night.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by YoshiMaster: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
OR your "kinda" cute.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by kandiikane(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dondav: Can a good Samaritan pls point me to where Onila or Cindyrella lives? Thank You. I'm willing to pay triple the Imo state bride price.

How much is that?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Naruto87(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
d only perfect thing in my life is u..
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Sike(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
How much do you need?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by kandiikane(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
Most romantic thing for me would be, "kandii, today is your day. Anything you want and need I will get it. Shoes, clothes, dog, giftcard for a boob job after bweastfeeding, yacht, mansion, anything baby, anything. "

I dream of this person everyday, still waiting but I know the day is coming sha. tongue grin
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by YoshiMaster: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sike: How much do you need?

lol, your crazy!
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by kalufelix(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
badooo :

Are you lesbian?
no mind dat stone hearted b1tch!
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Bolinco(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jasmine Jetz: No,am straight,any other question?
are u sure dat d acct number is correct?cheak wel,becouse i wil send d stuff on monday,u most chop my money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.