Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe (25322 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Ericmillion(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!
ur statement made 0% sense,if all d tins we mentn ar nt d most romantic tin a guy can tel a babe,then do wel to tel us d most romantic statement,rubbish.na so una dey like to show una self,discrediti d view of odas without maki a beta one,itk.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Ericmillion(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!
ur statement made 0% sense,if all d tins we mentn ar nt d most romantic tin a guy can tel a babe,then do wel to tel us d most romantic statement,rubbish.na so una dey like to show una self,discrediti d view of odas without maki a beta one,itk. Nonesense
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ericmillion: ur statement made 0% sense,if all d tins we mentn ar nt d most romantic tin a guy can tel a babe,then do wel to tel us d most romantic statement,rubbish.na so una dey like to show una self,discrediti d view of odas without maki a beta one,itk.
I fail to see any reason why u had to make it personal, other pple asked d same question u're asking buh with more sense, and ive answered. Obviously u were 2 eager to make a comment dat u wuldnt notice that
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by olyg: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Will you be MY ONLY WOMAN.MY LIFE, BLOOD,SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Ozenko(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sweetlemon: The most romantic thing a guy ever told me was "I'm going crazy with the urge to take you now and here. But I'm not sure I will still like you this much after having sex with you cos sex is no big deal to me. So I'm going to wait till I buy a bed"
.i like this

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
[size=13pt]The most romantic statement you can tell a woman is an honest "I love you". smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by badooo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sweetlemon: The most romantic thing a guy ever told me was "I'm going crazy with the urge to take you now and here. But I'm not sure I will still like you this much after having sex with you cos sex is no big deal to me. So I'm going to wait till I buy a bed"
Cheii!!! This your guy dull ooo... Are u still together?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by badooo(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The most romantic statement you can tell a woman is an honest "I love you". smiley[/size]
How will you knw honest i love you from dishonest one... It'll be easy 2 b your guy ooo... Stress free wit enof cheating
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by jelilifolaji: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
You look so georgious
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Ericmillion(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom:
I fail to see any reason why u had to make it personal, other pple asked d same question u're asking buh with more sense, and ive answered. Obviously u were 2 eager to make a comment dat u wuldnt notice that
..u jst proved urself a typical nigerian gal,facts ar hard bt truth is always bitter,u jst created d impresn dat u hate heari d truth.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Sweetlemon(f): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
badooo :

Cheii!!! This your guy dull ooo... Are u still together?

Lol! Na so I like am. Yes we are still good.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
badooo :
How will you knw honest i love you from dishonest one... It'll be easy 2 b your guy ooo... Stress free wit enof cheating

[size=13pt]Luckily, not every man reasons like you. Chukwu daalu cheesy[/size]
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by nagoma(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
The MTN 1500 recharge card is better. I'm sending it right away !

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by murtalaa(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
mind if i fart?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by CzarChris(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jasmine Jetz: Am really getting tired of guys ranting about naija girls and their love for money. Who doesn't like money? The painful thing is that 99 percent of the guys talking have no money or even a bank account. A guy who gives me that line about giving him my account number or him giving me his atm pin will get something nasty for me. Even listing your dumb assets and family history, where you work in,blah,blah,blah. Get a life! When did that play start? Are we mates? All this lines suck bigtime, what works for me? Nothing! Guys and their lines don't get to me a bit! Hate compliments and flattering! And those dumb lines!
Lesbian alert. We would give you a good therapy section to help make you straight when you come out of the closet. Or are you in denial?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Davijunson: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
murtalaa: mind if i fart?
lwkm...na only fart? y u no shit for her front..
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Samabu07(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2013
tjskii: For being such a wonderful wife,here's a plane ticket to the U.K for shopping and 200k(pounds o)spending money,
P.s;don't worry bout the kids,I'll take care of them for the 3wks ul be away cheesy cheesy
Keep dreaming.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 07, 2013
Czar-Chris:
Lesbian alert. We would give you a good therapy section to help make you straight when you come out of the closet. Or are you in denial?
It seems you are really dumb or maybe the weather has effect on you. So because a lady doesn't chase after guys pocket or doesn't fall for guys wack lines, she is a lesbian? Wow! Tell me more angry
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Celmat(f): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=deco_slim]The Most Romantic Statement you can ever tell a
Nigerian Babe is: av u gotten de alert? I just paid in sum gud doø 4 u........
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2013
That truck outside is loaded with money. And it is yours grin
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2013
pDude: That truck outside is loaded with money. And it is yours grin
****falls from coconut tree******
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by bukatyne(f): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2013
nollywood20: Come to my loft and I will show you how to add more value to your life than wasting quality time on line.
Even sharing your romantic thoughts and acts are worth thousands of dollars on blogs on Join me on http://fanbox.com/s6ng8.
My last student?
Linda Ikeji.
I created her first blog and taught her some tricks of successful blogging and see how big she is today.
Every girl or woman who has seen me has become successful just by spending time with me.
You can find out how successful I am on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2012/12/thank-you.html.
I only coach on http://fanbox.com/s6ng8
How romantic tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Kayslim10(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2013
binger: 'Nice legs...when do they open?'
i prefer this
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by infodollarman(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2013
i want to see your parents with my people
deco_slim: The Most Romantic Statement you can ever tell a
Nigerian Babe is:

"SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NO"

#haha

What's yours?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2013
Ericmillion: ..u jst proved urself a typical nigerian gal,facts ar hard bt truth is always bitter,u jst created d impresn dat u hate heari d truth.
well, i never denied that im a Nigerian....so u think you spoke the truth? you must really think you know everything
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by laykhorn(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
binger: 'Nice legs...when do they open?'
Mahn! You madt
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by chinnychudi(f): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
wat r u guys feeling like. na sand we go chop abi na love we go chop if we marry?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Rocket4real(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
U guyz too funny o...
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Rocket4real(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
U guyz too funny o... :DU guyz too funny o...
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by chidex15(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ur lipstick looks beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.