Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Born Again Design Back With Jesus Tattoo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Design Back With Jesus Tattoo (1214 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell / Selwyn Hughes - Writer Of Every Day With Jesus Devoutional - Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born Again Design Back With Jesus Tattoo by gboyetade: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
A very proud born again Christian by the name Terry O’Neill recently gets an intricate design of Jesus Tattoo on his back in a bid to show his faith.

Terry got the tattoo at a salon in Adlington in Bolton.
While others think he might be crazy, Terry cares less.
"I’m a born again believer who loves the Lord Jesus and am proud of Him.
If the people of the world can do it, why not me?
According to the daily mail UK, he was quoted saying: ‘ I’m a born-again Christian.
I don’t think I was a nice person before I became a Christian. I’ve had a lot of lucky escapes and have been in some bad situations."
One may wonder the extent

http://gboyetade..com/2013/01/born-again-design-back-with-jesus-tattoo.html

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of God By Chuddy Esenwa - Preview / How Muoka Turned Me Into A Prostitute / 8 Thing Your Pastor (probably) Forgot To Tell You About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.