Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,212 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake (18576 Views)

Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / Policeman Beats Tenant With Hammer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by ogusbaba1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
A Landlord, Patrick Emeka Onukafor, 50, Has been arrested by the police at Ago Palace, Okota, Lagos, and charged before the Cele Magistrate's Court for conduct likely to cause a breach of peace.

He was accused by his tenant, Edith Ndu of an attempt to eject her from the 3 bedroom flat she occupied at 1, havana street, Ago-Okota, by dropping a live snake in her flat.
Apart from dropping the snake, she also accused him of recruiting thugs and fake policemen to intimidate her, even though she didn't owe him.
She reported the matter to the police and the landlord was arrested. In his statement to the police, the Landlord said that the tenant owe him one (1) year rent and she refuse to park out of the house.
He admitted dropping a live snake in her apartment to force her out, but Denied hiring thugs and fake Policemen to kill the women, as she claim.

source http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/01/how-landlord-attempted-to-eject-tenant.html

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Afam4eva(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Shebi na to kill the snake and continue your life. Will someone move out because of snake. na when the snake don become too much na him wahala go dey.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by ogusbaba1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva: Shebi na to kill the snake and continue your life. Will someone move out because of snake. na when the snake don become too much na him wahala go dey.
gbam Afam, lols but i dont tink the landlord thought about that b4 he did dat, lmao
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by aljharem(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
Habe wetin e dey do with snake in Nigeria ? Snake na pet for nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by ogusbaba1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
alj harem: Habe wetin e dey do with snake in Nigeria ? Snake na pet for nigeria ?
Ask me o
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Jaideyone(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Lmaogrin since the new tenancy law won't allow house owners to throw their tenants out anytime they want landlords would now try all sort or tricks to evict their tenants.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by ogusbaba1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Lols Jaidey wetin person go do na? Now lets bring d case to our shoes Afam4eva hear am too o, if you guys were to be d landlord what wud u ve done?
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Jaideyone(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
ogusbaba1: Lols Jaidey wetin person go do na? Now lets bring d case to our shoes Afam4eva hear am too o, if you guys were to be d landlord what wud u ve done?
the man said the tenant has been owing him for a year. He should have given her quit notice after she didn't pay for 6months. But reciept no dey Who are we supposed to believe?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Afam4eva(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
@Bluetooth
Pls don't let me warn you.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by MegaMan2020: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
Barbaric act
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva: @Bluetooth
Pls don't let me warn you.

Why did you hide mey comment ? Did I mention ibo ?

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by ogusbaba1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Why did you hide mey comment ? Did I mention ibo ?
Bluethood wetin dey happen again na?
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
ogusbaba1:
Bluethood wetin dey happen again na?

Nothing jare.the guy is just pissing me like I give a fu*ck about him.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by ogusbaba1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nothing jare.the guy is just pissing me like I give a fu*ck about him.
okay bro e don do, dis post suppose make frontpage
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by ceejay80s(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by vanstanzy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
That must be one terrible and stubborn tenant. So is the landlord too.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Emmysteve(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
Front page. Over
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
The landlord must have been high on sapele water...how would dropping a snake in someone's apartment make him/her pack out of the house permanently?? Abi tenant don become rat?

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
I can't help but laugh,illiteracy at the highest order,crude form of behaviour

The landlord must be dealt with,stupidd fellow.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by seunfly: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
What if accidentaly the snake sneak inside the house and bite the woman or any other parson in the enviroment. The man should be charge with ........? Law student where are you.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by kallysky(f): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
binger: The landlord must have been high on sapele water...how would dropping a snake in someone's apartment make him/her pack out of the house permanently??

We shouldnt believe everything we hear, you know sometimes its good to be diplomatic in our responses. accusing the landlord of being high isnt proper. he is an elderly man.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by slimfit1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva: Shebi na to kill the snake and continue your life. Will someone move out because of snake. na when the snake don become too much na him wahala go dey.

Hello woman occupied not man occupied even I would struggle to kill that snake. But that's not the point she could have been killed that is dangerous that's an attempt to murder. its not different from putting a poison ïn her food. What happened to taking her to court?
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by igbsam(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
The woman better go learn how to prepare snake-pepper soup. Kill the snake, come use am prepare very sumptuous and mind blowing pepper-soup soup( wink and then go the front of the landlord room, come begin use Agidi(Eeko) take chop the snake, then use tooth pick remove the ones wey hang for the teeth, then drop the tooth pick for the door mouth of the landlord, then encourage am to send more snakes. After which come dey sing "Bye Bye to Hunger Hunger" grin

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by fankasibe: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
Kill d snake and eat it.....make sure it goes with éba and okro soup.....
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by christextension: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
the man is wicked.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Damitism: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
fankasibe: Kill d snake and eat it.....make sure it goes with éba and okro soup.....
you really know how to prepare correct naija food.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Abyjah: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Dfrenzy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
seunfly: What if mistaking the snake sneak inside the house and bite the woman or any other parson in the enviroment. The man should be charge with ........? Law student where are you.
Attempt to commit murder, comtempt, template and comtemplation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death / Killing Of 60-yr-old Woman Was Masterminded By A Politician - Arrested Kidnapper / Former PDP Youth Leader Who Raped 11 Year Old Bribes Girl’s Family To Bury Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.