Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46477 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by pleep(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
What the hell is a 'bed guy'?

someone you are sleeping with?

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
pleep: What the hell is a 'bed guy'?

Someone you are sleeping with?

LMAO! That's the name NLers give him when I talk about him!
He usually tells me "I'm going crazy with the thought of taking you here and now. But I don't know if I will keep on liking you this much if we have sex cos sex is no big deal to me. So I want to wait till I buy a bed"
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by pleep(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ah that bed guy.... lol.

Well good luck ooo
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
pleep: Ah that bed guy.... lol.

Well good luck ooo
Lol! Thanks
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by nikkyshyne(f): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
Eze Promoe: Sweetlemon and her Bed guy season 3 cool
Things are taking an interesting turn this season. Suspense filled. wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by UjSizzle(f): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Don't forget to compliment them...his mom's cooking esp, works like magic wink. Remember u want them on your side, having allies never hurts. Most importantly relax n enjoy ur stay.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sweetlemon:

LMAO! That's the name NLers give him when I talk about him!
He usually tells me "I'm going crazy with the thought of taking you here and now. But I don't know if I will keep on liking you this much if we have sex cos sex is no big deal to me. So I want to wait till I buy a bed"
oh my gosh this is a DOOMED relationship. he is a chronic fornicator that has tasted a billion totos and once he tastes Ursula he will get tired.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by cigaricon(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Me don talk my owm make u bring garri for us when u come back undecided

Five shekels
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
How old b dis babe sef? Will u open a thread if he eventually buys a bed? undecided b urself! Don't over do anything, don't force yourself on his folks, don't pretend, b free but at d same time reserved. Finally.... Take ur reasoning and processing brain wiv u.

4 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by UjSizzle(f): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Oh you'll want to go prepared too...get background information about his family n engage them in conversations about work, school whatever. Find out their likes and dislikes....NEVER talk about things that get them irked, and read body languages, it'll help u a lot.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sweetlemon: The "bed guy" I have been talking about here has invited me to spend a weekend at his family house (with his folks)
Lord!
I'm so excited!
And I'm so scared! One minute I'm on top of the world, the next my tommy churns.
What if they are snobs? What if I do or say the wrong things?
What kind of clothes should I even take along with me?
Oh well, at the end I guess I'll just have to settle for being confident in myself.
dnt u knw wot to do? Dey dia na make im mama pursue u wit hot water.dats y I lyk Yoruba gals.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
cigar icon: Me don talk my owm make u bring garri for us when u come back undecided

Five shekels
cheesy
Thanks for the comic relief!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: How old b dis babe sef? Will u open a thread if he eventually buys a bed? undecided b urself! Don't over do anything, don't force yourself on his folks, don't pretend, b free but at d same time reserved. Finally.... Take ur reasoning and processing brain wiv u.
I will come back to celebrate if it's my bed he buys or to cry if it's another girls's bed.
Lol!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Don't forget to compliment them...his mom's cooking esp, works like magic wink. Remember u want them on your side, having allies never hurts. Most importantly relax n enjoy ur stay.

Thanks dear.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
dopeJemi:

*Faints*

LoLa just do season 2 of my story
grin grin grin

How come you're still talking after fainting?tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sweetlemon:
I will come back to celebrate if it's my bed he buys or to cry if it's another girls's bed.
Lol!
Smh! It is well wiv ya soul..
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
lol grin grin grin grin smh @ women.... smiley
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by free2ryhme: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sweetlemon: The "bed guy" I have been talking about here has invited me to spend a weekend at his family house (with his folks)
Lord!
I'm so excited!
And I'm so scared! One minute I'm on top of the world, the next my tommy churns.
What if they are snobs? What if I do or say the wrong things?
What kind of clothes should I even take along with me?
Oh well, at the end I guess I'll just have to settle for being confident in myself.

what if he ends up not marrying you....?

have u add dis to your list of thinking thots undecided

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by nikkyshyne(f): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
acidosis™:
lol grin grin grin grin smh @ women.... smiley
Why are you smiling? smiley
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I like dis guy! cheesy grin grin

How far? Did you get my package?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

what if he ends up not marrying you....?

have u add dis to your list of thinking thots undecided
Of course I have thought about it! I'm not a small girl. I'm a full grown lady and I ve seen a lot!
But should I now turn down the visit because I'm not sure he ll marry me?
Na wa for you o!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh! It is well wiv ya soul..
Amen!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Why are you smiling? smiley
...lol
The excitement smiley

How have you bn ¿
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Meegadough: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
WTF! SMH
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
chronique:

How far? Did you get my package?
100km away...

Babe, wot package?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
lola.luv:

How come you're still talking after fainting?tongue

Hehehehehehehehe

SweetLemon kissed Me when u turned, so I woke up

Its a MiracLe
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.