Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46468 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 1:05am On Jan 16, 2013
*Walks into thread.

Peeps and....

Goes back to bed to continue with her midnight snack of Boli...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 16, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Fun
Must you insult people and call them vile names to catch fun? What kind of childish mentality is that?
So disgusting watching people act like they don't have a lives outside NL or other means of catching fun!
You guys are just too young to be filling yourselves with this kind of vile. It will just eat you up slowly!

Mods! You can lock this thread now. It has served his its purpose.
Thank you

There wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 1:06am On Jan 16, 2013
lola.luv:
*Walks into thread.

Peeps and....

Goes back to bed to continue with her midnight snack of Boli... cheesy

U go fat o.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 1:06am On Jan 16, 2013
Lessons in d sense that, some ppl will never change. I don't expect u to keep trying to argue or convince them. Some ppl have made up their mind to taunt u. So just ignore them and also unfollow the thread. I have experienced such before in real life. So just ignore them and act like a real lady. I still think u have been very matured.

Sweetlemon:

Fun
Must you insult people and call them vile names to catch fun? What kind of childish mentality is that?
So disgusting watching people act like they don't have a lives outside NL or other means of catching fun!
You guys are just too young to be filling yourselves with this kind of vile. It will just eat you up slowly!

Mods! You can lock this thread now. It has served his purpose.
Thank you
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2013
Yayiii!!!! This thread is now at the permanent site just like Lala predicted.

Got to sleep guys, good night u all.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by PreciousBro: 1:27am On Jan 16, 2013
This is obviously some girlie thing........girls are indeed weird beings,they can't even hide their frustrations,how embarrassing ??

If it aint personal and serious as you lot claim ,after the congratulatory messages y'all slinging@ her,why turn around again and be vile towards her ? I read this thread and decided to stay outta it as I saw its some bunch of silly desperate quims bandwagon .... And to think she even apologized for the initial tongue lashing !

why can't y'all carry what's left of y'all demented ego along with the garment of shame and go ? Since y'all can assert that she aint real and she seeking attention ? What if its real and true indeed ,still not y'all concern......only post your advice and go .....

Must she do it y'all way ? If she posts a thread about her personal life knowing this is an anonymous forum and as such no one knows her here thus,seeking advice, doesn't it make sense the most ? Jeeez! I feel for her already with the likes of you grim lot pestering on her like flies" tongue abi una neva yab am finish ? lol" my God !

Chai !!.........

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 16, 2013
To your tent Oh Israel!...na wa nu na mass agwusigo
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by PreciousBro: 1:36am On Jan 16, 2013
I'm not gonna respond to any hag who quotes me here as its for girls and damn its a full house of all courtesy destitute girls NL ever produced,I'll just mark y'all monikers ......

Pray I don't catch y'all on another thread spewing junk....that'll be y'all e-funeral grin

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27am On Jan 16, 2013
kitty kat: The E-Bullying is getting out of hand. Do unto others what you would want them do to you. That's all I have for u guys. Its going from fun to sinister.
D word bullying again? Wow! How? Wen? Dis chick bin laughing and going wiv d flow for Gods sake! Must she reply every username? If dat little squabble wiv oldie and Freecocoa got to her, she defo has problems.stop babying this chick mehn... She an adult abeg..D way u guys are quick to label it bullying is still shocking.Na wa o! Hian!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by jaybee3(m): 6:14am On Jan 16, 2013
Thread locked on request from the OP

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41)

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / My Fiancee's Anger Issues