Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46475 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
slimyem: Nor be this op be the babe wey nor dey gree us hear word on top matter say she intelligent and smart?

yemi, na she o..she has held romance section at ransom
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
lalaosky: all hail sweetlemon, ONILA's alter ego...
Nah nah, the only thing sweetmelon and Onila got in common is attention seeking.

Well maybe she's really Onila's alter ego.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Based on naija mentality.....

If nepa bring lite.... Don't shout 'UP NEPA'

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by andyanders: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Did you just say I should wash his mum's clothes??
Kai! I'm not desperate o! Thank you

Listen, there are little things that women appreciates. You are going in for a weekend and everyone has to be with you and remember,inviting you to his family house is to allow his siblings and parents to look at you and see if they can accommodate you. If you are going for a day's visit, its a different thing and you need not do that. You need not seat and be watching TV in the morning. Do certain things that will keep you busy in the morning
Do not lock yourself with the guy in a room and think they will not be looking at you that you are only good in intimacy. I am not forcing you but advising you.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by tellwsdom: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Go inside his father's bedroom and sleep...I will join u sad sad
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
beware onila, you've got your match in sweetlemon.let's see who'll pull the most traffic this year
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
ItsModella:
Nah nah, the only thing sweetmelon and Onila got in common is attention seeking.

Well maybe she's really Onila's alter ego.

that's what i was implying actually..their threads get enough traffic for seun...this year will be sweetlemon vs onila
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
He's definitely not perfect.
He's always busy. Very busy.
That's something I know I will have to live with if ever I end up in his house. But I'm ok with it because I'm compensated with the knowledge that he will make up for lost time together. And he always does it in such a way that I forget the lost time!
My mum also told me that the quality of time you spend with someone matters much more than the amount of time you spend with him/her.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
andyanders:

Listen, there are little things that women appreciates. You are going in for a weekend and everyone has to be with you and remember, hi inviting you to his family house is to allow his siblings and parents to look at you and see if they can accommodate you. If you are going for a day's visit, its a different thing and you need not do that. You need not seat and be watching TV in the morning. Do certain things that will keep you busy in the morning
Do not lock yourself with the guy in a room and think they will not be looking at you that you are only good in intimacy. I am not forcing you but advising you.

dude, i'm not trying to advice her, but i don't think washing the mums cloth should be among her to-do list IMHO
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
So the bible was right when it said a time will come when 7 women will battle themselves just so they can marry 1 guy.
a guy who has not even wooed you asked you to come spend the weekend and you are over the moon.
You even sound like you are planning to rape him sef. Are we men expected to choose a wife from this generation of low self esteem women?
No wonder we have more men turning gay. 0p you are a disgrace to the pride & honour of womanhood & with this shameful behaviour just how much are u expecting 2 command in dowry?

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by freecocoa(f): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
lalaosky: all hail sweetlemon, ONILA's alter ego...
ONILA is not this stup!d.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by somegirl1: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Do your parents know about this "weekend trip"?
Mine would never have allowed it unless they had met with the family themselves and serious discussions were underway.

4 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by slimyem: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Can someone please tell me how old this op is?

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
iberibe adighi mma!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Eisenhower(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
A-ZeD:
Be in charge of the tv remote
Wear short skirts and bum shorts
Eat like the "food prefect"

grin grin grin grin
na small be that...wear only g- string, control remote with alacrity and dare anyone who cares. eat and drink all availables. Also,Talk back at any body who dares.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
slimyem: Can someone please tell me how old this op is?
I asked d same queshun o! Hian!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guitarlife: 0p you are a disgrace to the pride & honour of womanhood & with this shameful behaviour just how much are u expecting 2 command in dowry?

faints...wakes up....faints repeatedly...buwahahahahahahahaahahah...Gboi don vex
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
some-girl:
Do your parents know about this "weekend trip"?
Mine would never have allowed it unless they had met with the family themselves and serious discussions were underway.
she is probably disadvantaged somehow

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
freecocoa: ONILA is not this stup!d.

Are you indirectly saying Op is very stupid? SMH for OP. This is what internet can cause. With d internet,devil can decide to use ur head to play golf n you wont know when you'll use ur hand to start something that would end up falling ur hand. Haaaaaa!!!! o ma se o.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by slimyem: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
This "Ayam a very h-intelligenti ledi" has this thread telling us too much about her h-intelligence.
Too much!!cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guitarlife: So the bible was right when it said a time will come when 7 women will battle themselves just so they can marry 1 guy.
a guy who has not even wooed you asked you to come spend the weekend and you are over the moon.
You even sound like you are planning to rape him sef. Are we men expected to choose a wife from this generation of low self esteem women?
No wonder we have more men turning gay. 0p you are a disgrace to the pride & honour of womanhood & with this shameful behaviour just how much are u expecting 2 command in dowry?
LWKMDDDD! Btwn, Happu new year o!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
lalaosky:

dude, i'm not trying to advice her, but i don't think washing the mums cloth should be among her to-do list IMHO

Word!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by freecocoa(f): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
lalaosky:

ezigbo nwanyi oma, i don't mean in terms of stûpidity, but in terms of pulling crowd to her thread and always making the frontpage for silly reasons
Okay my dear, you are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.