Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) (11871 Views)

Download House Of Gold Part 1 And Part 2 By Yvonne Nelson / New Web Series: GIDI UP / West African Folktales: The Animated Web Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by TheSchemer: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
So the evening is set, you're just about to kick back and relax, when...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJNXZ4y55U

The guest is in and she's taking over...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWfiO-r93P0

LEt the games begin!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMsiQ7PwBm4

2 Likes

Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by VillageBoi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Teehee, very nice. Totally enjoyed that!!
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by Owen2(m): 4:47am On Jan 25, 2013
VillageBoi: Teehee, very nice. Totally enjoyed that!!

Sup bruv? This is a totally different subject. I reckon you've submitted your short for the Afrinolly contest. Pray tell, are there any particular specifications that one should have in mind as regards how to upload a short to the site? the recommended video format and all?. I should have been able to get around this myself, but the website doesn't seem to be in good shape at the moment. Your tips would be of great help. Thanks!
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2013
Hehehehe. . . .funny cheesy

Thought the intruder will leave in annoyance when she saw what was posted to FB about her but no she even took time to finish her drink elebi oshi!

Now this is how to get rid of unwanted visitors wink
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by VillageBoi(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2013
*Owen*:

Sup bruv? This is a totally different subject. I reckon you've submitted your short for the Afrinolly contest. Pray tell, are there any particular specifications that one should have in mind as regards how to upload a short to the site? the recommended video format and all?. I should have been able to get around this myself, but the website doesn't seem to be in good shape at the moment. Your tips would be of great help. Thanks!

Hiya, their site is working my end. You know you have to use a Google+ account or Google Chrome or something like that; could that be the issue you are having? Personally I wish one didn't have to be forced to go G+/Chrome as it, by-force, wants to messes up your youtube channel and other stuff. Apart from that, not really sure what to say. Click here and try -

http://afrinollyshortfilmcompetition.com/upload.php

Goodluck with it.

1 Like

Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by VillageBoi(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2013
semid4lyfe: Hehehehe. . . .funny cheesy

Thought the intruder will leave in annoyance when she saw what was posted to FB about her but no she even took time to finish her drink elebi oshi!

Now this is how to get rid of unwanted visitors wink

Hahahaha me I go enta backroom come out with one rusty machete screaming "I keeeeeeeeel youuuuuuuu!"... if the yeye persin like make e no run commot lol
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2013
Lol. . I know a NLDer who could learn a thing or two from this video cool
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by VillageBoi(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2013
semid4lyfe: Lol. . I know a NLDer who could learn a thing or two from this video cool

Ok, make I waka-pass... enter screen left, run commot screen right lolol.
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by bigfat03(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2013
my intent is a little slow o dear..
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by Dfrenzy(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2013
Ye right, persistency is d key to success. What am i saying? All am saying is dat, i was here.
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by HoneyPrincess(f): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2013
Can't watch ooo becos of extra charges which I don't ve now, pls send anoda but don't use youtube
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by sammmiey1: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2013
I'd like to modify my username,can any samaritan give me tips ao 2go abt it successfuly?thanks in advnce
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by Ominiriches(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=VillageBoi] Hiya, their site is working my end. You know you have to use a Google+ account or Google Chrome or something like that; could that be the issue you are having? Personally I wish one didn't have to be forced to go G+/Chrome as it, by-force, wants to messes up your youtube channel and other stuff. Apart from that, not really sure what to say. Click here and try. what is it all about?
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by VillageBoi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
Did you forget to add something to your above post @ Ominiriches?
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by hollypagan: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
this is rubbish
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by VillageBoi(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
samm_miey: I'd like to modify my username,can any samaritan give me tips ao 2go abt it successfuly?thanks in advnce

Eeerrrrmmmmm a new account with the 'username' you actually wanted to use!
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by VillageBoi(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
holly-pagan:
this is rubbish

At least tell us why you think so.
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by lifesabeach: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hahaha!!! but I think she could have just told her to leave when intruder carried her food, then cook up a story later about how she was in a bad mood or something, that way they stay friends. With the FB message, intruder may never want to talk to schemer again ooo grin
Great work though! I applaud it.
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by shadrach77: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nollytrash, aka Nollywood needs to learn a thing or two from this short clip. Short, precise and funny. There is room for improvement though. The film was shot in a first world country where food isn't a major problem for most people. Secondly, the Facebook messages being posted by the Schemer in the third scene should have been written in bolder, clearer font and should have been super-imposed on a darker background so that the audience could read the message clearly. Other than these, it's a masterpiece! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
RUBBISH!!!!!
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lmao @ this girl will finish all my food.

P.S

The intruder na fine girl sha. cool
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
Booking down dis space till I get to my wireless coverage area.. Can't use my fone Data.. Can't take d risk
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by annastacie: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
funny but is a free world express tell her you don't want disturbance and see if she wont leave u alone
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by 3RNEST(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
okay
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by sammmiey1: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
VillageBoi:

Eeerrrrmmmmm a new account with the 'username' you actually wanted to use!
nope,I dnt want a new account,I juz want the name chngd only,pls do u knw how I can do it?
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by dokunbam(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
LMAO Naija Gals again. For food only FFO
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by WAM1(f): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lol- I can totally relate...
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
shoot, I totally understand her predicament...had one stu.pid friend who used to do it till I busted her.
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by VillageBoi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
ItsModella: shoot, I totally understand her predicament...had one stu.pid friend who used to do it till I busted her.

Hahaha so you don wise up now come sabi say e no good to siddon for ya friend house 24/7? You know sometimes she can want to be busy or just chillax. lol
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hahaha so you don wise up now come sabi say e no good to siddon for ya friend house 24/7? You know sometimes she can want to be busy or just chillax. lol
lol..what are you saying?
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by VillageBoi(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
ItsModella:
lol..what are you saying?

lolol oya time for you to confess! grin
Re: Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
very nice silent movie concept, actually watched the last one first, so had to retrace my steps...wasn't bad at the end. Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pyaar Impossible Subtitle!!! / Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored / Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.