Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 (2052 Views)

Stunning Picture Of A Train In Enugu In 1936 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by geeez: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Following they increase in theYoruba population in the SE state of Enugu and the political crisis which the state may be enmeshed in anytime soon, I am predicting that a Yoruba governor will emerge in the Igbo state in 2015. Can I get a witness?
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by T9ksy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Old boy, u dey look for trouble bi dat.....................
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
geeez: Following they increase in theYoruba population in the SE state of Enugu and the political crisis which the state may be enmeshed in anytime soon, I am predicting that a Yoruba governor will emerge in the Igbo state in 2015. Can I get a witness?

LMAO grin Do you really think they care? They will trade the entire SE for Lagos alone. In fact, they will agree to Yoruba governors for all South Eastern states just for Lagos alone.
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
In your wildest dreams! Oluwasullivan Adechime is still the governor whether he is sick or not. NO VACANCY IN ENUGU STATE! angry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by geeez: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
berem: In your wildest dreams! Oluwasullivan Adechime is still the governor whether he is sick or not. NO VACANCY IN ENUGU STATE! angry

Associating his name with Yoruba prefixes only reinforces my claim. It will happen soon enough. Just watch
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by slam7000(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
There is no tribalism in Enugu state.A yoruba man is free to contest and win,Yes Enugu will accept him if they think he,ll make a difference,They look beyond ethnicity,sadly most yoruba men are either at eze street,owerri road as tailors or at yoruba section of main market enugu selling gbogbonise,okwuma,alabukun,tortoise dic.k,snail V.agina and other orishirishi used for juju and atikpa.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
slam7000: There is no tribalism in Enugu state.A yoruba man is free to contest and win,Yes Enugu will accept him if they think he,ll make a difference,They look beyond ethnicity,sadly most yoruba men are either at eze street,owerri road as tailors or at yoruba section of main market enugu selling gbogbonise,okwuma,alabukun,tortoise dic.k,snail V.agina and other orishirishi used for juju and atikpa.

There must be a strong market for those items in Enugu for most of them to be selling these things.

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by geeez: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Aigbofa:

There must be a strong market for those items in Enugu for most of them to be selling these things.

You took the words out of my keyboard

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
ACN should work towards this and infact take over the entire east with yoruba governors.
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
Since ACN would take over Anambra with Chris Ngige I suggest Alao-Akala to run under ACN in Enugu state
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by geeez: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
dayokanu: Since ACN would take over Anambra with Chris Ngige I suggest Alao-Akala to run under ACN in Enugu state

And Yorubas that clearly dominate Enugu will vote for him
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by abrat: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
In fact a yoruba man will develop enugu faster than what we experiencing now. All you have to do is to have enough money and distribute it accordingly. Lifestyle is easy overthere.
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by Omen100(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
slam7000: There is no tribalism in Enugu state.A yoruba man is free to contest and win,Yes Enugu will accept him if they think he,ll make a difference,They look beyond ethnicity,sadly most yoruba men are either at eze street,owerri road as tailors or at yoruba section of main market enugu selling gbogbonise,okwuma,alabukun,tortoise dic.k,snail V.agina and other orishirishi used for juju and atikpa.

my friend shut up that thing you called mouth there, is it possible for sango to travel all the way to anambra state to strike someone down?
nope, its can never be possible because that is the duty of amadioha, so mr. man find another story tell us joor.

Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by vanbonattel: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
If he will rule well, he is welcome.
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by ninja4life(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lol,if dis happens i tink it will help to curb tribalism even here on nairaland
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by AndreUweh(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2013
It is a welcomed idea. Though it has happened in the past.
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2013
Andre Uweh: It is a welcomed idea. Though it has happened in the past.

Where did it happen in the past. Which Yoruba man became Enugu governor
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by MajeOfficial: 12:19am On Jan 08, 2013
a fulani has been governor, elected by the people themselves

its a welcomed idea. anyone that's as good as Sullivan or better is needed be he or her yoruba or japanese
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by AndreUweh(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Where did it happen in the past. Which Yoruba man became Enugu governor
Enugu has in the past produced mayors who are not of Wawa origin. Hausas, Igalas etc.
As a result, a Yoruba man may become a governor in that state one day. I will personally vote for a Yoruba man who is capable of doing a decent job.
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Enugu has in the past produced mayors who are not of Wawa origin. Hausas, Igalas etc.
As a result, a Yoruba man may become a governor in that state one day. I will personally vote for a Yoruba man who is capable of doing a decent job.

There are about 40m Yorubas pick one campaign for him fund him and elect him for Enugu in 2015
And lead by example
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by naijaking1: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2013
It will be nice to see a Yoruba Enugu governor, Hausa Oyo governor, and Igbo Kano governor. If this happens, then we came join the developed World on their match to Greatness, not petty tribalism as displayed by --you know who on this website.
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by AndreUweh(m): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2013
The chap here hasn't got the opportunity to show what he can do, but I believe he will do better than all the Yorubas that are tried so far.

Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 2:05am On Jan 08, 2013
^^ Then campaign and vote him as Enugu governor
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by AndreUweh(m): 2:07am On Jan 08, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ Then campaign and vote him as Enugu governor
If he declares his interest in the state, I will sale my house in Slough, England to support him.
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 2:17am On Jan 08, 2013
Andre Uweh:
If he declares his interest in the state, I will sale my house in Slough, England to support him.

WHy not sell him to ENugu people and convince him to contest for Enugu governor
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by ak47mann(m): 2:19am On Jan 08, 2013
Andre Uweh:
so u live in slough near heath-row airport? you must be used to Asians over there,so many of them lives in slough...
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by CrazyMan(m): 2:24am On Jan 08, 2013
geeez: Following they increase in theYoruba population in the SE state of Enugu and the political crisis which the state may be enmeshed in anytime soon, I am predicting that a Yoruba governor will emerge in the Igbo state in 2015. Can I get a witness?
Wake up bro...its morning already.
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by AndreUweh(m): 2:27am On Jan 08, 2013
ak47mann: so u live in slough near heath-row airport? you must be used to Asians over there,so many of them lives in slough...
You are right bro.
I've got a home now and a bigger space as well.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by ak47mann(m): 2:36am On Jan 08, 2013
Andre Uweh:
You are right bro.
I've got a home now and a bigger space as well.
WOW, and slough is a beautiful area you are lucky, you did well....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by PaulJohn1: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2013
dayokanu: Since ACN would take over Anambra with Chris Ngige I suggest Alao-Akala to run under ACN in Enugu state

Tokyo for Imo
Re: Yoruba Governor For Enugu In 2015 by seanet01: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2013
Obanikoro for Enugu governorship post 2015.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Asari Dokubo **nigeria Will Be History If I Am Arrested / My Solutions To The Problems Facing Nigeria / We Have Discovered How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election –fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.