Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

what do you think of Low Cuts on women? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? (28638 Views)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by YoungUd(f): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
I hav a female friend that is always on low cut. One day, a lady called her and was tellin her that she should not be on low cut, that they beauty of a lady is her hair nd also a sin when a lady is on low cut. So my felow nairalanders, i want to hear from u.

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
I'm on low cut too and I've heard that phrase a lot too, " a woman's beauty is in her hair" but some women can pull it off nicely. I think it's true though, a woman looks better with hair than she would with a low cut.

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 08, 2013
[size=13pt]It depends on the person. The beauty of a woman isn't necessarily her hair. It's also the way she carries herself and pulls off a style. There are plenty of women who have short hair and look amazing. People tend to favor longer hair because you can do more with it. If you know what you're doing with your hair, regardless of its length, and you can wear it confidently, then you're good to go in my opinion.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2013
For me i like long hair alot on ladies,well u can say i'm obsessed by it!lol
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
I love ladies wearing low cut. Lowcut is for beautiful women.

An ugly lady cannot and i repeat will never like to wear low cut. Make up and long hair are un-necessary. Do your research.

16 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by rodeo0070(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
A well taken care Low/ crew-cut on a lady (beautiful)is certainly gorgeous.

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Godmother(f): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
Some women actually look better on low cut. Low cut has a way of making you look younger and if you take care of it well, you will rock. I saw a chick on lowcut once and she was the cynosure of all eyes.

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
undecided sexy gorgeous
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DICKtator: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
okpara ugo: I love ladies wearing low cut. Lowcut is for beautiful women.

An ugly lady cannot and i repeat will never like to wear low cut. Make up and long hair are un-necessary. Do your research.
Damn!!!. u beat me to this. I swear down!!!. I have always emphasize this, irrespective of the fact that all the make up, brazilian,german,russian,dog hair accentuates their beauty, natural beauty is still the best!!. Low cut is beautiful. Ditto dreadlocks too!!!.

I mean u Don't want to wake up after ur 1st night and wonder what u got married to as u stare @ what is sleeping on ur bed!!!!!
Anytime anyday!!!
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Kslib(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
Yeah.. Low cut is only for beautiful women and women with confidence...

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
For those ones with a females face they look cute, but the females with a man's face, mbuk make ur hair. We men aren't looking gorilla like women, esp if she has this 17 over 2 shape!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Which one be sin inside again? Everything now don become sin?

Anyway, if she looks good with it then its ok by me.

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by safarigirl(f): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
A male friend of mine once said "If I'm knacking a girl, I need something to hold on to" I rest my case

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by truelovecom: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
YoungUd: I hav a female friend that is always on low cut. One day, a lady called her and was tellin her that she should not be on low cut, that they beauty of a lady is her hair nd also a sin when a lady is on low cut. So my felow nairalanders, i want to hear from u.

For me i love girls on low cut , just the same way i love girls with natural grown hair. I personally dont like women/girls with weavon.

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
okpara ugo: I love ladies wearing low cut. Lowcut is for beautiful women.

You're very right.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Justicemy: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
watz ma busines if a lady goes on low cut, boring topic
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by IdiAmin2(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
I like grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by truelovecom: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
safarigirl: A male friend of mine once said "If I'm knacking a girl, I need something to hold on to" I rest my case

lol…that your friend dey wicked, him no see another thing to hold?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
It is amazing on pretty girls. Ugly girls no de even embark on this kind risky venture before pomo market go spoil.

8 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by baby124: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It depends on the person. The beauty of a woman isn't necessarily her hair. It's also the way she carries herself and pulls off a style. There are plenty of women who have short hair and look amazing. People tend to favor longer hair because you can do more with it. If you know what you're doing with your hair, regardless of its length, and you can wear it confidently, then you're good to go in my opinion.[/size]

Seems guys like what they can touch and pull. Funny thing is when girls have weaves they don't let them touch it.haha!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Justicemy: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
i like it wen a gel goes on low cut, its show some moral ethics, unliike does wit weavon. Coz weavon is a sin in de sight of GOD
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by free2ryhme: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
there is nothing wrong for a ldy to be on low cut but if it does nto fits you then you ask for wahala ya sef
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Justicemy: i like it wen a gel goes on low cut, its show some moral ethics, unliike does wit weavon. Coz weavon is a sin in de sight of GOD
The Ignorance you exhibit is a greater sin

7 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Hemanwel(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
Let's use WEIRD MC as case study.
If all women were to go on low cut like her,then all men woulda been GAY!
#my take...#
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Pacesetter2: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
It all about decision & what you think you look good in
Of what use is you putting on brazilian hair with an ugly look & low cut with a nice face..
and for the christian(deeper)...they assent to low cut than all these hairstyles

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
SKIN (GORIMAPA) IS THE BEST AND MOST POWERFUL LOOK A WOMAN CAN HAVE!

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by chykmoni(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
African queen things...my girl friend is on low cuts...u need 2 see her' hmmmmm! Make sence!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by claremont(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sexy. Some of them oh!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DukeNija(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
For some strange reason, when I see a Woman on low-cut, the only thing that comes to my mind is $ex. cry

Its worse when it's dyed blonde. $exy Mama cheesy
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by dnawah(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
My bros y worry urself na?u are lucky o!just #200,a barber will cut it 4 her.as 4 me i've already spent 6k on hair do this year.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Justicemy: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
mitwitdot:
The Ignorance you exhibit is a greater sin
why nt cum out clear nd makes ur points known dan beatin abt de bush wit abusive words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Hand Is Right To Wear Wristwatch? / 4 Fashion Must-haves During A Pandemic / High Heels: How High Can You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.