Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. (7075 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Why Do We Suffer From The Sins Of Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
^
Is that your best? I am waking up the Islamophobe in you? grin grin Yaweh was not perfect 5000 years ago how can he being Jehovah now be perfect today? Wait a minute you have no answer, you can state muslims killing back to back it does not absolve Yaweh (Jehovah you serve) as being an imperfect blood thirsty deity oblitering villages without nuke and ordering wholescale genocides etc
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert: ^
Is that your best? I am waking up the Islamophobe in you? grin grin Yaweh was not perfect 5000 years ago how can he being Jehovah now be perfect today? Wait a minute you have no answer, you can state muslims killing back to back it does not absolve Yaweh (Jehovah you serve) as being an imperfect blood thirsty deity oblitering villages without nuke and ordering wholescale genocides etc

REFER TO THIS FOR YOUR ANSWER
manmacho:

where was your allah 5000 years ago, i hope you have the story in your quaran

or your allah just stood by and let yahweh had is way of killing the wicked as u said, where was he !!!!!!!!! tell us

see, it will be worse judgement on you if you don't accept jesus christ before you die. the same God you think is wicked will banish you to eternal damination

what you see 5000years ago is the consequence of sin and God does not respect any, the wages of sin is death, read the book of the prophet and you will be amazed how God ruthlessly dealt with the israelites because of there Idol worship, the carnage is unspeakable
no this, though HIS a merciful God, HE IS ALSO A CONSUMING FIRE.
[quote author=Stalwert]
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
IF JESUS WAS A MUSLIM WHAT IS THE RELIGION OF THE JEW THEN AND NOW WHO BELEIVE IN ONE GOD undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided??/
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
frosbel:

What makes a man a ZOMBIE , like Fella said, is his inability to think for himself, which is exactly what some Muslims like you are not able to do, you instead resort to chanting Arabic that you cannot and never will understand 24/7, worship your deity because of your great fear of the Islam imaginary hell complete with human barabques and new skins to replace existing , kill the infidels because they reject your deity , and then have the guts to come and start telling us that JESUS was a Muslim, God forbid, what relationship has light with darkness , none at all.

Don't get me started ooo, you will cry grin

And your deity murdered his son because he couldn't bring himself to forgive you your sins, the same deity that you now agree 5000 years ago was too imperfect to know that it is wrong to obliterate entire people for simply rejecting him, wait the same deity which learned bishops, pastors etc claim will roast those who reject him for eternity! You could have your own opinion but mancho have stated the christian official position and whatever views you hold does hold water, it is nothing more than the useless ranting of an immigrant that Europe finds to be a plain nuisance! And I bet if your views are presented most christian would think you senile as it is, your zombieness your savior is a jew what has made you a christian? Is that you think yourself smater and well informed? Well personally I think you are just another victim of the great deceiver Paul!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

And your deity murdered his son because he couldn't bring himself to forgive you your sins, the same deity that you now agree 5000 years ago was too imperfect to know that it is wrong to obliterate entire people for simply rejecting him, wait the same deity which learned bishops, pastors etc claim will roast those who reject him for eternity! You could have your own opinion but mancho have stated the christian official position and whatever views you hold does hold water, it is nothing more than the useless ranting of an immigrant that Europe finds to be a plain nuisance! And I bet if your views are presented most christian would think you senile as it is, your zombieness your savior is a jew what has made you a christian? Is that you think yourself smater and well informed? Well personally I think you are just another victim of the great deceiver Paul!

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING REFER TO THE QUOTE BELOW AND GIVE US YOUR OPINION
manmacho:

or your allah just stood by and let yahweh had is way of killing the wicked as u said, where was he !!!!!!!!! tell us

see, it will be worse judgement on you if you don't accept jesus christ before you die. the same God you think is wicked will banish you to eternal damination

what you see 5000years ago is the consequence of sin and God does not respect any, the wages of sin is death, read the book of the prophet and you will be amazed how God ruthlessly dealt with the israelites because of there Idol worship, the carnage is unspeakable
Stalwert:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING REFER TO THE QUOTE BELOW AND GIVE US YOUR OPINION
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
manmacho:

Dude direct all your questions to frosbel, he claims God respect sinners and would never roast them in hell, he goes further to call such a god satanic, now this are frosbel words, he calls the God you believe would punish disbelivers with eternal damnation. Satanic! So tell me if you are truthful why direct your question to me instead of frosbel? The senile individuals goes further and infer that Yaweh is bloodthirsty and cruel, this were his words, I simply pointed to him the ramification of his statement! So question should directed at the misguided individual who wakes up every morning with a new idea on how God is suppose to be and not how the God as explained by the bible he claims to believe actually is! He did not have an answer for the thread instead he decided to throw random allegations to takes us away from what the thread was asking!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
manmacho: IF JESUS WAS A MUSLIM WHAT IS THE RELIGION OF THE JEW THEN AND NOW WHO BELEIVE IN ONE GOD undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided??/

The jews were followers of judiasm and it is that simple! The question should be what was Jesus mission then?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

Dude direct all your questions to frosbel, he claims God respect sinners and would never roast them in hell, he goes further to call such a god satanic, now this are frosbel words, he calls the God you believe would punish disbelivers with eternal damnation. Satanic! So tell me if you are truthful why direct your question to me instead of frosbel? The senile individuals goes further and infer that Yaweh is bloodthirsty and cruel, this were his words, I simply pointed to him the ramification of his statement! So question should directed at the misguided individual who wakes up every morning with a new idea on how God is suppose to be and not how the God as explained by the bible he claims to believe actually is! He did not have an answer for the thread instead he decided to throw random allegations to takes us away from what the thread was asking!

YOU ASK THE QUESTION YOU GOT YOUR RESPONSE NOW YOU LOOKING FOR BAIL OUT. ARE YOU SAYING WHAT WE SEE IN ISLAM TODAY ARE THE PRACTISE OF KILLING IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. ARE YOU SAYING ALLAH AS INDEED COMMANDED YOU TO KILL THE INFIDEL
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
manmacho: IF JESUS WAS A MUSLIM WHAT IS THE RELIGION OF THE JEW THEN AND NOW WHO BELEIVE IN ONE GOD undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided??/

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ABOUT THIS
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
onetrack:

The prophet of Allah said:
"If anyone proudly asserts his descent in the manner of the pre-Islamic people, tell him to bite his father's pen!s, and do not use a euphemism".
(Hadith - Mishkat Al-Masabih, Vol. 2, p. 1021)

Is that kind of insult Islamically the ideals of a prophet?

that's the same as disrespecting your own mama?! really ? shocked.

vulgar abuse can be justified. it's sometimes the only way to get through to some people especially them haughty bast.ards.

what's your excuse for disrespecting your own mama?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
manmacho:

YOU ASK THE QUESTION YOU GOT YOUR RESPONSE NOW YOU LOOKING FOR BAIL OUT. ARE YOU SAYING WHAT WE SEE IN ISLAM TODAY ARE THE PRACTISE OF KILLING IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. ARE YOU SAYING ALLAH AS INDEED COMMANDED YOU TO KILL THE INFIDEL

I see frosbel calling the god you worship satanic means nothing to you, ok maybe to you he means a consuming fire (your words), I on the other hand is going to consume a nice cup of garri grin and not waste time replying nonsensical questions that trivializes blasphemy!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

illiteracy is the hallmark of zombies like you , what is new, misquoting, misrepresenting and even outright lies against people who reject your illusions grin

I have no time for you , carry on wasting your time with your religion, it's taking you nowhere , trust me !
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

The jews were followers of judiasm and it is that simple! The question should be what was Jesus mission then?

Jesus's mission certainly was not to prepare the way for another bogus and morally inferior 'prophet' , talk less of bowing down 5 times before mecca..... what !!! , they prayed in Jerusalem not Mecca.

In fact I will go ahead and call your scholars thieves, stealing stories from the bible and adding Gnostic fables to form unbelievable and concocted stories bordering on comedy. grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
^
Yawns, couldn't defend your Paulish myths, now you come back here crying, regretting shocked shocked shocked that you even tried derailing the thread! Now go and sin no more grin grin victim of the trinity scam grin grin grin
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

You still dey school?
Lol. Yes. 500level. Finals.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:

you think I need escape from you, reyginus?
niggr pleeeease!
Lol. So let's concentrate, can we?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

Your condition is pitiable, the bible shows Jesus acts not consistent with judaism, but wait you savior practiced Judaism and you practice Christianity, aren't you being a disobedient follower? Or are u wiser than Jesus, that you follow know what religion will get you to heaven? As for Adam how did you come to know that? And monotheism is not a religion!
Okay. Let's do it gradually. Don't rush it.
What religion did the jews practised?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
^
Evading the very difficult question of why you are a christian when your savior is a Jew isn't going to get you my attention!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
by manmacho: 2:05pm

manmacho: IF JESUS WAS A MUSLIM WHAT IS THE RELIGION OF THE JEW THEN AND NOW WHO BELEIVE IN ONE GOD undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuh??/

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ABOUT THIS
judaism is a religion made up by men and was not what was revealed to any prophet [as]. no prophet worshiped God by it, just like no prophet worshiped God by christianity. jew is an ethnic group. and they developed religious identity of their own based on their heritage.

God said to Moses make prayer of standing, bowing and prostration of face in My remembrance. Jesus demonstrated this prayer was relevant in his time and it is relevant now because Muhammmad [sa] the prophet of our time was commanded to do the same and tell believers to do it.

Hindus believe in One God. yet they worship through many gods. same way the children of Israel by thie golden calf. unless you will say the golden calf is their yahweh? your choice, mehn.

@logicboy03: i am waiting for you while the others are not my concern. your post is what i need to respond to, empty suit you are right now that you are docking.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Evading the very difficult question of why you are a christian when your savior is a Jew isn't going to get you my attention!
am smiling like the godfather.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lol. In other words you're not ready to argue from the beginning.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. In other words you're not ready to argue from the beginning.

In other words you are still evading the question! Good luck to you on that grin

F00028:
am smiling like the godfather.

Lol grin grin
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
by frosbel(m): 11:50am

F00028:

matter of fact that's all you do.

God, in the Quran, tells man to think, ponder, reflect, investigate, even ask those with knowledge of things one needs not know.

christians, on the other hand started rejecting the biblical god once they started to think. that's how all logicboy's heroes were born.

hahaha, does he really.

What a joke, I hardly have met a true muslim who thinks, instead be blindly chants the Quran 24/7 and follows what he knows not , complete in Arabic, hoping that he will escape hell.
and those muslims chanted their way to the top, leaving you in the dust below in school and at your job. I am certain that is the fact. there is a muslim who is your boss at work right now.

Actually let us revisit your hell as per below.

Hawai: Hypocrites, Pharaoh and his associates. This is the lowest level of Hell.
Jahim: Above Hawai, also for polytheists.
Saqar: Above Jahim, for Saibeen, a sect having no religion.
Nati: Above Saqar, for Iblis and his associates.
Hatma: Above Nati, for Jewish religion.
Sa’ah: This is for Christians.
Jahannam: Uppermost level, which is meant for general Muslim sinners.

Sinners are the fuel for the fire of Jahannam[9] along with disbelieving Jinns [10] and stones.[11] The fire burns their skins, changing their colour to black due to its intensity. Jahannam has a shadow of smoke ascending in three columns, which yields no shade of coolness against the fierce blaze. Its sparks are described to be as "huge as a palace."[12] Jahannam is described to have nineteen angels, who will punish wrongdoers. The leader of these angels, as stated in the Quran, is Maalik. Hell is perceived to be so deep that if a stone were thrown into it, it would fall for 70 years before reaching the bottom. The breadth of each of Hell's walls are equivalent to a distance covered by a walking journey of 40 years. According to Prophet Muhammad he is an angel, very severe and harsh, and he will listen to the request of dwellers of hell after 1000 years and that will also be in negative.

The food of Jahannam described in Hadith and the Quran includes a bitter thorn plant, Dhari, which does not nourish sinners, along with a tree named Zaqqum. Zaqqum is described in the Quran as a tree that springs out of the bottom of hellfire; the shoots of its fruit-stalks are like the "heads of devils" and eating it is similar to eating molten brass that will boil their insides "like scalding water". Sinners drink boiling water that will cut their bowels when they consume it. If they call for relief, they shall be given water described to be like molten brass, which will scald their faces. Hell is also filled with venomous donkeys and if they were to bite a person, the person would suffer for 40 years. The residents of Jahannam wear garments of fire that will scorch them.[13] Along with the physical pain, certain sinners in hell will be mentally tortured by the guardian of hell, who will remind them of their misdeeds on earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahannam

what a sick and twisted doctrine.
it seems as if you have agreement from God about the Day of Judgment? you do not believe there is hell. i have read a few of your post of thinking there is no reward for evil.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=Sweetnecta]and those muslims chanted their way to the top, leaving you in the dust below in school and at your job. I am certain that is the fact. there is a muslim who is your boss at work right now.

Leaving me in the dust

I am a boss in my own right, and no my Boss is not a Muslim , though I am not small minded to care either way. I interact with muslims often and they are not the fanatic type like some here , lol.

it seems as if you have agreement from God about the Day of Judgment? you do not believe there is hell. i have read a few of your post of thinking there is no reward for evil.

Your version of HELL is an illusion and more like a fairy tale.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
by onetrack: 9:04am

From the Quran; This Quran is from your Lord. From the Quran: Oh Muhammad [sa], we have sent you as a mercy to mankind [not to the arabs. but all mankind]. your assignment is to google the out the verses.

This is not proof of anything. I can write a book and include the sentence that it is the word of God. That would be the proof that my book is the word of God.
God knows who His Messenger with His Book is. You are not. The jews says Jesus was not. God knows Jesus is. You, the jews and your christian brethren say Muhammad [sa] is not. God knows he is. You can write what you will and say its from God. Many have. Jeremiah let us know that the jews of his days changed the torah. The same changed torah in your bibles, today. you call it word of God, erroneously, so. What is completely from God fulfilling what is authentic in the books before it, you now deny it and the prophet who corrects and sets matters aright.

the Quran after they have left. it is absurd the way you are thinking. however Abraham did not believe in the torah of Moses because he was already left before it was revealed. If Abraham were to have been alive, he would have believed it. Same is Moses to Injil of Jesus not what John, Mark, Luke and Matthew penned. Jesus would have believed the Quran if he were alive.

Abraham was not a Jew in a religious sense, because he did not follow the Torah, rather a monotheist only. Moses was not a Christian, he did not have the Gospel; Jesus was not a Muslim, he did not have the Quran. Very logical.
the father of faith is Abraham. we must expect that his faith is the right faith from God. since he was not a jew, he was not a christian, too. then no prophet is a jew or chrstian. the only Abrahamaic religion standing is Islam. and thats the logical evidence, even from your own write up here that Jesus was a muslim. logically so.

You cannot say that "Jesus would have believed the Quran if he were alive". This is speculation and not evidence of anything. I can turn around and say that Muhammad would have believed "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins if he were alive today, and that he would have become an atheist. grin
a prophet who preached the existence of God would not believe in "the God delusion, by richard dawkins". however a prophet believes in the prophet that succeeds him. just in the same way that the one after him believed him as a previous prophet of God. Jesus would have followed Muhammad just the same way Moses would have followed Jesus.

You are left with two choices, neither of them good:
1) If you say that Jesus and Moses were Muslims because they submitted to God, then ANYONE who claims that they are submitting to God is a Muslim, even if they reject the Quran and believes that it is fake. In other words, Muslims do not have to accept the Quran or Muhammad.
but it is in this Quran you will find the complete Islam. and it is in the time of this prophet [Muhammad [sa]] that Islam is completed. are you not spiting your face because you dislike your nose? you can't use Quran to argue against belief in God, because the complete and final format of belief in God is in it. and not in any book, being the last revelation of God.

2) If you say that a Muslim is one who accepts Muhammad as a prophet and the Quran is the word of God, then Jesus and Moses were by definition not Muslims because they did not accept Muhammad.
the only way you could have won this argument is if Jesus had said there is no one to come after him. but he said expect the comforter, the prophet who was neither Jesus the christ nor John who was Elijah, according to biblical Jesus. The idea is that if Abraham were to be alive when Moses was preaching, he would have supported him against pharaoh. Moses would have supported Jesus against the lost sheep of the house of israel and Jesus would have supported Muhammad against disbeief.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Logicboy03: i am waiting to read your posts. you said i should open a post to see you prove that Jesus was not a muslim. You have been docking as if the wharf is the only place for you.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetnecta: judaism is a religion made up by men and was not what was revealed to any prophet [as]. no prophet worshiped God by it, just like no prophet worshiped God by christianity. jew is an ethnic group. and they developed religious identity of their own based on their heritage.

God said to Moses make prayer of standing, bowing and prostration of face in My remembrance. Jesus demonstrated this prayer was relevant in his time and it is relevant now because Muhammmad [sa] the prophet of our time was commanded to do the same and tell believers to do it.

Hindus believe in One God. yet they worship through many gods. same way the children of Israel by thie golden calf. unless you will say the golden calf is their yahweh? your choice, mehn.

@logicboy03: i am waiting for you while the others are not my concern. your post is what i need to respond to, empty suit you are right now that you are docking.

upside down you turning me, you turning me, inside out you turning me ..........

what religion do they practise for crying out loud. simple and short, is moses no more a jew, david, solomon ad their subjects what was their religion
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
you finished your class assignment, already?

i am a yoruba. thats my ethnicity.

i am not worshiping shango, a diety of the yorubas

I am worshiping Allah, God of all. those who worship Allah are muslims. They could be any ethnicity.

some igbo like ifyalways. some yoruba like me. some hausa like abdulSalaam. some jews like cohen.

some bani Israil muslims; prophet Jesus, Moses, etc.

now tell me how they are jews in religion? we already know about their ethnicity.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
i never heard Jesus mentioned Yahweh or anything like that. Instead he said Allah.

Moses never mentioned Yahweh, either. And i am is not a proper name.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

In other words you are still evading the question! Good luck to you on that grin

Lol grin grin
Dude, can we make this interesting?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetneckta leave logicb out of this. Have me instead.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetnecta: i never heard Jesus mentioned Yahweh or anything like that. Instead he said Allah.

Moses never mentioned Yahweh, either. And i am is not a proper name.
read or heard? Pls can you quote a verse of scripture where Jesus said allah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! / Speaking In Tongues In Present Day Churches / Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.