Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Want To Learn Forex Trade. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Want To Learn Forex Trade. (912 Views)

Experience Profit - Learn Forex trading the proffesional way / FOREX EDUCATION: Let Us Learn Forex Together For Forex Newbies And Professionals / Best And Easiest Way To Learn Forex From Forex-guru: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Forex Trade. by Bizniqqer: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Pls, can someone help me.
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by Hardetutu01(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Which part in Naija ar u?i could help out if u ar ready nd serious about it
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by eldoradoxx: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hardetutu01: Which part in Naija ar u?i could help out if u ar ready nd serious about it
am intereted to, based in Abuja
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by Hardetutu01(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
I'm living in lag.if u dnt mind u can giv me a ring
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by divine198: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
I can help out, if only you sure you willing to become a professional trader.
you can contact me :

Email:divs.attention@gmail.com
Or Visit: www.divsattention.com
Thanks.
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by divine198: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
I can help out, if only you sure you willing to become a professional trader.
you can contact me :

Email:divineonline@yahoo.com
Or Visit: www.divsattention.com
Thanks.
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by teeboy4x(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Biz-niqqer:
Pls, can someone help me.

http://www.babypips.com/schools is ur answer,make sure u graduate from the school,den come to forex thread in this business section 2 ask ur questions
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by straneur(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
teeboy4x:

http://www.babypips.com/schools is ur answer,make sure u graduate from the school,den come to forex thread in this business section 2 ask ur questions

You will only get all the needed information on babypips.com but how do you apply all these details? You need mentor as much as you need all the materials you can find, I can help you with few ebooks. I have another good book but am not sure you can get that in Nigeria yet but first get started. If you are serious, my service is free visit:

www.investorsking.com for opportunity to discuss forex and its correlations.
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by joelreg(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
some wey even neva traded live account before hmmmmmm becareful oooooohhhh. Beta go to babypips as someone sugestd and come back to fx thread your will surely a mentor their that is trading. Make sure u read the whole thread. May God direct your steps

Cheerssssss
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by Bizniqqer: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hardetutu01: Which part in Naija ar u?i could help out if u ar ready nd serious about it
Thanks. I stays in Enugu.
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by Bizniqqer: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Thanks. I stays in Enugu.
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by Bizniqqer: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
joelreg: some wey even neva traded live account before hmmmmmm becareful oooooohhhh. Beta go to babypips as someone sugestd and come back to fx thread your will surely a mentor their that is trading. Make sure u read the whole thread. May God direct your steps

Cheerssssss
Thanks
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by Bizniqqer: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
teeboy4x:

Thanks
Re: Want To Learn Forex Trade. by Bizniqqer: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Thanks alot guys, knw what to do now.

(1) (Reply)

Safe Forex PAMM Investment. Seeking Investors. 20% Commission for Partners. / Start Your Temporary Tattoo Business Today / I Can Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.