Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies (5569 Views)

Things You Should Not Do When Your Boyfriend Cheats On You / Women Cheats But Caught By The Husband / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 04, 2008
Busta:

in this 21st centuary?
yet anotha ignorant fool
it takes one to know one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by manakins: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
Keep moving on and don't ever look back like the biblical lots wife.
or
u get punished.
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by Busta(f): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2008
bennygee:

it takes one to know one

olodo,
its takes a genius like me to recognize ignorant morons like u.
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by slimes(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2009
Move on, life is too short.
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by ebinom(f): 1:44am On Dec 19, 2009
he was just sorry he got caught cheating but he doesn't regret cheating on you that's why he isn't going to apologise anytime soon.proud men usually think they can get away with any behavior if you let them to and i strongly think he's using manipulation to get you to take him back by suggesting that if you truely love him you will be with him.girl,don't let him play with you brains, you can be stronger, sickness is all over, i know you don't wanna die early right??
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by MugSmasher: 2:26am On Dec 19, 2009
Your boyfriend is my hero. Acted like a true soldier. Why should he apologize? Its in our genes to continue cheating on you whether you like it or not, it must happen and that soldier just acted so damn right. He boldly told you he had another piece of ass that was probably better and sweeter than yours and he moved on without feeling any remorse. That is a real man and am honored to be writing and eulogizing this great warrior.

Men i hope your learning!
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by babygirlfl: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
Well I almost forgot I started a thread like this as it happened quiet a long time ago. Well he did come back after a while begging to be accepted back but I was already in a stable relationship with someone that loves and cherishes me. I now look back and just smiles at everything that happened. To be honest, I would never have been as happy with him as I am with my lovely boyfriend now. I do not wish my ex any evil as we r friends today and can see for himself that I am too happy with my boyfriend that he does not stand a chance. Thank you all that supported me during that difficult time and for the mean once, Thank you too for you gave me a reason to fight harder.

JUST AN ADVICE

Be always Patient for the rightful person will come. When that person comes, you will regret u were ever with the wrong person.
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by bukatyne(f): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2012
@babygirl: i m happy for u: @kalmebad: re u a christian? there is nothing like 'men re polygamous in nature' did God who created us tel u dat? d fact that some certain things re accepted in our society doesn't make it normal or God's way! thanks
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by luckgames(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
One side story
Tell the whole true
If the dude cheat and did not apologize
There is more than what you have told us all
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by Dondav(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
Well!, I guess he'll PROUDLY dump ur arss if u make a fuss out of it!!
I suggest u PROUDLY dump his arss first!!!
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by Youngpo413: 6:14am On Nov 04, 2014
chika98:
The sorta shit men feed women sometimes. so stupid!

not silly,most deserves it!
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by Youngpo413: 6:26am On Nov 04, 2014
Ujujoan:

Go fish in the river girl!! They come in better shapes and sizes.

yeah,better shape and sizes...preferably the long and thick ones abi?...
Girl I love the innuendo.
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by Youngpo413: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2014
bennygee:
women keep deceiving themselves
crying and pining away over their so called b/friends
who are busy sowing wild oats.
the annoying thing is that its the so called advisers
who dont even have boyfriend or too old
for the stock market that tell u to dump his sorry ass.
women :for ur info,men do and will always cheat,it takes the likes of
those of you who sleep with married men and other peoples' spouses
to make the cheating act so much fun.

hehehe,guy u bad o...but na true sha...
**sipping my hot tea**
Re: Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies by Youngpo413: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2014
bennygee:
what do people realy consider as cheating?
a man makes u promises of fidelity and does so
with other women whom u dont know about.
he gets in between ur legs and after having his fill
seeks for new prey to devour.
cheat,cheating,cheated,
same old story from abuja to portharcourt,
from lagos to zamfara,
women will always be our trophies.
and dumping them will always be sweet tales to pass around.

@ still water
because uve not caught ur boyfriend in the
so called cheating act u still think its ur tiny ass alone hes banging
u never sabi anything.
keep fooling urself.

this guy sef,I like you...you tell the truth raw and undiluted...abeg chop knuckles,hehehe...
**puffing my cuban cigar**

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 50-50 Odds? / Do You Sleep Unclad At Night? / If You Are Getting Married To A Nigerian Man As A Foreign Lady Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.