Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals (4164 Views)

Why I Sliced My Husband's Penis With A Knife. / SHOCKING: Banker Slices Husband’s Penis With Knife In Lagos / Mother Burns Son Penis With Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Isodux(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
A 50-year-old Thai man developed cancer in his genitals, after he injected himself with olive oil to enlarge his penis. He required emergency surgery to remove his genitals to stop cancer spreading. He had been injecting his penis with olive oil over a number of years and it had become infected which caused the cancer.

The un-named man had injected his penis with olive oil in a bid to make it bigger. The procedure is quite common in Thailand, other substances also used include;

Read more: http://isodux.com/attempt-to-enlarge-penis-with-olive-oil-causes-man-to-lose-his-genitals/

Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by slimyem: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
I guess he now knows which is better between small bloukous and no bloukous.cheesygrin

7 Likes

Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by greatgod2012(f): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
slimyem: I guess he now knows which is better between small bloukous and no bloukous.cheesygrin

pls, dont kill me, i almost fall from d chair while laughing.
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Gambrosia: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
"Gamby" cool asks:

Which wan come be 'cores' ah-gain? grin
Some BUSHMEATS dey run this NL sha!
Mu he he he he he
LWKMD!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by greatgod2012(f): 4:42am On Jan 09, 2013
A 50 yrs old man, still want joystick enlargement, na wa o, he learnt his lesson in a hard way. In his next life(if there is), he will learn to be contempted with whatever he has.
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by slimyem: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia: "Gamby" cool asks:

Which wan come be 'cores' ah-gain? grin
chaircover: I know what joystick is but please what is cores?
Cores na Pehnis..abi una nor know that one again? grincheesy
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by slimyem: 6:14am On Jan 11, 2013
angry undecided
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by RoyalRoy(m): 6:19am On Jan 11, 2013
Funny how this "nairaland auto-correct" machine works!! Cores ko.....Koko ni.
Lwkmd!!!!
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Odunnu: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
When did Penis change? Is Vagina and orgasm still the same?
testing testing
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Odunnu: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
Slimyem, cores isnt joystick. We have to find out what 'cores' is. grin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by ifyalways(f): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
Uhhm.
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by dominique(f): 1:06am On Jan 12, 2013
thought I was the only one that had no idea what the hell that word meant undecided. There was even a time I spent almost the whole day brainstorming what it could possibly mean angry. The Bingo the answer came to me right out of the blues. Cores=G(e)nitals tongue.
Nl word filters, una no try o angry tongue
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by baby124: 1:11am On Jan 12, 2013
All to impress the ladies... cheesy
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by coogar: 1:18am On Jan 12, 2013
Royal Roy: Funny how this "nairaland auto-correct" machine works!! Cores ko.....Koko ni.
Lwkmd!!!!

i think someone should sit seun down and tell him his ideas concerning this autocorrect ish is laughable! cores? womanliness? joystick? heavenly feeling? so crass and razz. the mods should take some blame here too for not speaking out on improving the forum. if seun does not want some certain words because of his partnership with google n co, i can understand that but there are ways of going about it.

autocorrect

pénis = p*nis
orgäsm = org*sm
fück = f*#k
and so on and so forth - this looks a bit better instead of razz words like cores and behindbased. what the heck!!!
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 12, 2013
coogar:

i think someone should sit seun down and tell him his ideas concerning this autocorrect ish is laughable! cores? womanliness? joystick? heavenly feeling? so crass and razz. the mods should take some blame here too for not speaking out on improving the forum. if seun does not want some certain words because of his partnership with google n co, i can understand that but there are ways of going about it.

autocorrect

pénis = p*nis
orgäsm = org*sm
fück = f*#k
and so on and so forth - this looks a bit better instead of razz words like cores and behindbased. what the heck!!!

Behind based is the most hilarious of them all!
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by coogar: 2:05am On Jan 12, 2013
ileobatojo:
Behind based is the most hilarious of them all!

you haven't seen anything yet....
what about "cradle robber"? seun sat down and thought a pedöphile is a cradle robber!! somebody should bring wole soyinka here and make him convince me those 2 words have any similarity. cradle robber? cheesy grin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 12, 2013
coogar:

you haven't seen anything yet....
what about "cradle robber"? seun sat down and thought a pedöphile is a cradle robber!! somebody should bring wole soyinka here and make him convince me those 2 words have any similarity. cradle robber? cheesy grin

Cradle robber/cradle snatcher as in people that like to date/'be intimate' with those much younger than they; it works for p*edophile if one must find an alternative. More importantly, why does the word p*edophile need to be censored? Is it vulgar? What is this google partnership thing about?
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by coogar: 2:36am On Jan 12, 2013
ileobatojo:

Cradle robber/cradle snatcher as in people that like to date/'be intimate' with those much younger than they; it works for p*edophile if one must find an alternative. More importantly, why does the word p*edophile need to be censored? Is it vulgar? What is this google partnership thing about?

google is the search engine on the forum...and they don't want their brand to be tarnished on a site where vulgar words are thrown freely. one can understand that but then there are ways these words can be dealt with. international sites or magazines like GQ, Ebony, etc use astericks, dollar/pound signs to replace some certain letters in the vulgar words and the matter is closed. pedöphile isn't vulgar in the real world but it is vulgar on NL.

nipplës = unmentionables. grin cheesy - i suspect sisikill - she is the only one with such humour - seun must have given her the autocorrect contract! unmentionables ko, unmutterable ni.
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 12, 2013
coogar:

google is the search engine on the forum...and they don't want their brand to be tarnished on a site where vulgar words are thrown freely. one can understand that but then there are ways these words can be dealt with. international sites or magazines like GQ, Ebony, etc use astericks, dollar/pound signs to replace some certain letters in the vulgar words and the matter is closed. pedöphile isn't vulgar in the real world but it is vulgar on NL.

nipplës = unmentionables. grin cheesy - i suspect sisikill - she is the only one with such humour - seun must have given her the autocorrect contract! unmentionables ko, unmutterable ni.

Unmentionables?! cheesy DIdn't even know of that one. You're right though, whoever did it has to be quite mischievous. grin grin Amusing themselves while the rest of us wallow in annoyance! angry angry grin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by denzel2009: 3:09am On Jan 12, 2013
coogar:

autocorrect

pénis = p*nis
orgäsm = org*sm
fück = f*#k

Leave the Ota boy alone...he has his own dictionary.
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by coogar: 3:31am On Jan 12, 2013
denzel2009:
Leave the Ota boy alone...he has his own dictionary.

seun is from ota? no wonder - obasanjo must have had a hand in the autocorrect business.

ileobatojo:
Unmentionables?! cheesy DIdn't even know of that one. You're right though, whoever did it has to be quite mischievous. grin grin Amusing themselves while the rest of us wallow in annoyance! angry angry grin

grin cheesy
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Odunnu: 5:40am On Jan 12, 2013
Genitals
Genital
Genitals
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Odunnu: 5:41am On Jan 12, 2013
True Dom!
@Genita:ls = Cores! cheesy cheesy
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Odunnu: 5:44am On Jan 12, 2013
Bia Coogar, have we seen this year?
Common, come and give me a hug cool
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by coogar: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2013
Odunnu: Bia Coogar, have we seen this year?
Common, come and give me a hug cool

a hug? i was expecting more from you......
i am disappointed!
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Odunnu: 6:02am On Jan 12, 2013
It always starts with a hug baby, then your genitals or your dick would give next directions grin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by coogar: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2013
Odunnu: It always starts with a hug baby, then your genitals or your dick would give next directions grin

i hate hugs......
i don't start from the lower plane to the higher level, it's the reverse for me. i start from the top to the lower level. odunnu, for the 2nd time, i am disappointed.
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Odunnu: 6:14am On Jan 12, 2013

Dont put me on the defensive, Mister!
Its you who should have looked out for me.
Now i'm disappointed in you too
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by coogar: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2013
Odunnu:
Dont put me on the defensive, Mister!
Its you who should have looked out for me.
Now i'm disappointed in you too

just so you know - there won't be a christmas hamper for you this year.
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Odunnu: 6:28am On Jan 12, 2013
coogar:

just so you know - there won't be a christmas hamper for you this year.
Never say never baby!
After a few hours of youknowwhat with me, you will will everything to me including your cores. I'll get you when I want to. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Is Wrong For Bride To Lend Her Groom Money To Pay Her Bride Price? / Perfumes, make up and more / The Difference Between Your Chi, Onye Ụwa, Ndị Ụwa And Ndị Otu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.