Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39026 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello Everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
This is not part of our business but I just feel like helping many of you here because of what many passed through last year.

Prayer: My Prayer for you is that this year no matter how many times/years you have written O'Level Exam/Jamb you must come out with flying colors when you do the same this year. If your also expecting good result from your last year ending exams it shall surely come to pass according to your heart Desire in Jesus Name. (Amen).

Yes back to the Topic of discussion here.
Have you said you wont give up on UNIZIK,
Have you been advised to choose another school because they said you cant get UNIZIK admission,
Have you been inspired by the way UNIZIK is being run and also knowing that the school has had a full 12 years calendar year which never had anything like riot, strike etc,
Are you inspired by the quality of brains they produce yearly,
Do you live in Anambra state and you want to school there to minimize cost,
Do you live in Nigeria and you want UNIZIK because its among the cheapest Federal University in Nigeria,
Has your Mum/Dad/Guardian made it a must you must go to UNIZIK or else no other Uni for you,
Do you like UNIZIK now because its the second most preferred Nigeria UNIVERSITY,

...If these and many more are your reasons for deciding to choose UNIZIK i say a very very BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU. I am congratulating you because irrespective of the fact that the jamb&post ume for this year has not been taken but for making a wise Decision you deserve some cool applause.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
To Continue...

Many of you/your friends/family members/enemies etc choose unizik and had good jamb score but messed up in post ume as you scored 5, 15, 10, 20, 35, 38, 40, 45 etc. Yes the marking was very strict and hard but the outcome of the result was generaly low. It was just 45% of success rate for last years post ume.

Some of you had good marks but didn't get admission why?
this is because you lack information and you also dont want to be informed.
Do you know that an Anambra state candidate with 250 of jamb score and also 75 of post ume cannot gain admission in UNIZIK/ECONOMICS but an Ebonyi State candidate with same score will surely get addmision? why is it this way? we shall tell you when you ask.

Few of you who got admission went for the wrong combination of jamb or o'level subjects for your course and this has caused you to loose the admission. (don't tell me it didn't happen as I know of 3 people this happened to). Why did this happen to you? this is because you lack information.

So please without wasting much of your time and talking too much lets know if you want to choose or have chosen UNIZIK as your first choice of Institution and the course you want to study there.

Also whats your O'Level grades and what subject do you intend to choose in jamb also indicate if you have chosen and registered your jamb subjects as well.

With this I will always be here to advice and help you and make sure that this year and on this thread many of you will TESTIFY that I attended your Matric.

Lets Go....
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by vizboy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Planning on going there and my bro is graduating these year
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello house I intend to choose unizik this year as my first chioce and want to study either marketing or sociology but please what subject combination should I register for my utme Thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
And am also an indigine too hope that will also helps in me gaining the admission this year cos I don't want to waste another year again thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
vizboy: Planning on going there and my bro is graduating these year
Oh your bro is graduating in the best school so far. He needs to alert me pls so I can join in the party by JULY.
As for you try so much well and one day you will also be preparing to graduate like your brother.

Ebele150: Hello house I intend to choose unizik this year as my first chioce and want to study either marketing or sociology but please what subject combination should I register for my utme Thanks
Thanks for coming out to seek advice. For marketing and sociology and for Unizik you will choose ( English, Maths, Govt, Economics).

Also note that Marketing and Sociology are hot courses these days so you have to buckle up ... get a good jamb score 240 - 260 then Above average in Post Ume.

Ebele150: And am also an indigine too hope that will also helps in me gaining the admission this year cos I don't want to waste another year again thanks

If the indigene Your talking of is Anambra then i don't think it counts so much well but only counts a little as Anambra is not among the ELDS.
Make sure you read hard pls and I know you will make it because its in you.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
OkwaIfugo:
Oh your bro is graduating in the best school so far. He needs to alert me pls so I can join in the party by JULY.
As for you try so much well and one day you will also be preparing to graduate like your brother.

Thanks for coming out to seek advice. For marketing and sociology and for Unizik you will choose ( English, Maths, Govt, Economics).

Also note that Marketing and Sociology are hot courses these days so you have to buckle up ... get a good jamb score 240 - 260 then Above average in Post Ume.

If the indigene Your talking of is Anambra then i don't think it counts so much well but only counts a little as Anambra is not among the ELDS.
Make sure you read hard pls and I know you will make it because its in you.
Bro I just want to thank you for the reply and I also believe its in me cos this year is my year in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:59am On Jan 09, 2013
Ebele150:
Bro I just want to thank you for the reply and I also believe its in me cos this year is my year in Jesus name (Amen)

AAMMEENN oooooo.
It must be to you according to Your Faith. Its Well.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Dochido(m): 4:03am On Jan 09, 2013
My name is mike from abia state my olevel result chemistry c4 economics d7 geography b3 biology c6 english c4 mathes b3 agric c6 igbo b3 physics b3 i choose unzik as my first chiose phamarcy. My jamb subject is use of english biology chemistry and physics can i get admission.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by vizboy(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2013
OkwaIfugo:
k so what subject do you suggest i do in jamb going for electrical engineering
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2013
Dochido: My name is mike from abia state my olevel result chemistry c4 economics d7 geography b3 biology c6 english c4 mathes b3 agric c6 igbo b3 physics b3 i choose unzik as my first chiose phamarcy. My jamb subject is use of english biology chemistry and physics can i get admission.

Yes your D7 in Economics is not a problem at all. U will get admission. Just buckle up and study hard. Heaven will be your limit.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2013
vizboy:
k so what subject do you suggest i do in jamb going for electrical engineering

English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry.

U have to read hard and harder. Ask your brother what he went through to get admission. GoodLuck.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by CrazyMan(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ebele150: And am also an indigine too hope that will also helps in me gaining the admission this year cos I don't want to waste another year again thanks
You're wrong bro...indigines has the highest cut off mark in unizik.

Your cut off mark would be second to the merit cut off.

Unizki is a catchment federal university. So candidates from Abia and Ebonyi states would be considered first before you who is an Anambra Indigine.

Study hard and I can assure you that you'll be admitted.

Good luck.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
You're wrong bro...indigines has the highest cut off mark in unizik.

Your cut off mark would be second to the merit cut off.

Unizki is a catchment federal university. So candidates from Abia and Ebonyi states would be considered first before you who is an Anambra Indigine.

Study hard and I can assure you that you'll be admitted.

Good luck.

Yes I already advised him on that. Not that he doesn't have some atom of chance as an indigene but it doesn't necessarily count in UNIZIK.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2013
Pls man, my name is victor, my O'level result was Bio b3, phy c4, chem b3, maths b3, eng b3, agric c4, geo d7, econs c4, yoruba f9. I'll be writing 4 unizik this year, my jamb combinations are physics, chemistry, biology and english. I hope to study medicine and surgery. Pls enlighten me more on how to go about it. I need this addmission badly, every reply counts. Tanx in advance.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nairaarea: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
i have unizik postutme past questions send a text to my number : 0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Inyce(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pls i wud lyk 2 study law..wich subjects re my required 2 write
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2013
Rehnoy: Pls man, my name is victor, my O'level result was Bio b3, phy c4, chem b3, maths b3, eng b3, agric c4, geo d7, econs c4, yoruba f9. I'll be writing 4 unizik this year, my jamb combinations are physics, chemistry, biology and english. I hope to study medicine and surgery. Pls enlighten me more on how to go about it. I need this addmission badly, every reply counts. Tanx in advance.

For medicine and surgery your D7 in Geography won't hinder you from studying that.

You will need to score at least nothing less than 275 to 280 in Jamb. This is because there is serious rush for it in unizik right now. In addition your post ume must not be less than 75.

You have lots of work to do. And it all lies on how intelligent you are because once your serious you must surely make it. God be with you.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2013
Inyce: Pls i wud lyk 2 study law..wich subjects re my required 2 write

U will take English, Literature in English, CRK, Government in jamb. Make sure you don't score less than 270 in Jamb and in post ume less than 70.

You can make it go cos its in you.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2013
nairaarea: i have unizik postutme past questions

That's good and ensure you read them and understand what you read.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks man.. But wat if i wanna study pharmacy in imsu? Wat are the possible jamb & pume score i should obtain?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
Rehnoy: Thanks man.. But wat if i wanna study pharmacy in imsu? Wat are the possible jamb & pume score i should obtain?

Hhhmmm I don't know for any other UNI except Unizik where I have allies.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ok thanx... A frnd have been telling me about post ume runz in unizik, pls how true is it? And do u knw anybody involved? Becos nigerian universities nowadays are hell to gain admission.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:26am On Jan 12, 2013
Rehnoy: Ok thanx... A frnd have been telling me about post ume runz in unizik, pls how true is it? And do u knw anybody involved? Becos nigerian universities nowadays are hell to gain admission.

You will contact me about that personally.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by alarm4: 7:52am On Jan 12, 2013
wht is the chances of some1 frm Benue state is wld it be easy or harder if evn thou he/she is on merit or not on list
answer pls
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by alarm4: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2013
wht is the chances of some1 frm Benue state wld it be easy or harder if evn thou he/she is on merit or not on merit list
answer pls
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2013
alarm4: wht is the chances of some1 frm Benue state wld it be easy or harder if evn thou he/she is on merit or not on merit list
answer pls

Pls ask your question with every words in full as I can't still understand this even after reading it 5 times. Also explain more on what your asking.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pls Okwalfugo, can i have ur email address? or any other means i can contact u with.. U can reach me on njokuvictor9@gmail.com
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Rehnoy: Pls Okwalfugo, can i have ur email address? or any other means i can contact u with.. U can reach me on njokuvictor9@gmail.com

Join us on faceook and send a message through facebook.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ok. I've sent you a message on facebook, pls do reply asap.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:48am On Jan 13, 2013
Rehnoy: Ok. I've sent you a message on facebook, pls do reply asap.

Ok. We shall talk weLl may be btween monday, tuesday or wednesday next week because right now have so many clients orders to handle.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hey man, i've sent u a message on facebook 4 a while now.. Pls i need a reply soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities / Hilarious Picture Of A Nursery School Kid Dancing SHOKI!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.