Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! (3289 Views)

Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua / Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 2:28am On Feb 26, 2008
H. Clinton continues to turn people off through her despicable boorish behaviour.
The woman is crazy, desperate and absolutely a bipolar out-patient. She is Sarah one day and Rachael the next day; she needs to seek professional help for manic depressive illness.

She is unstable, fake, disreputable, backbiting, and an exceptional prima-donna.
I will first vote for Bush to rule for the 3rd term before voting for Hillary Clinton
It's not politics anymore; the maniac is out of control.

@McKren:
I totally agree with you; Obama doesn't deserve a psycho as a running mate.

May God bless her husband, Bill Clinton!
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by soapdish(f): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2008
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2008
What is your problem? If she continues to turn people off, it's to her detriment not yours.
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 4:45am On Feb 27, 2008
Sarah was on tonight; let's see who will show up in tomorrow!
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by almondjoy(f): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2008
Like it would make a difference to Nigerians? undecided

Big B1:

H. Clinton continues to turn people off through her despicable boorish behaviour.
The woman is crazy, desperate and absolutely a bipolar out-patient. She is Sarah one day and Rachael the next day; she needs to seek professional help for manic depressive illness.

She is unstable, fake, disreputable, backbiting, and an exceptional prima-donna.
I will first vote for Bush to rule for the 3rd term before voting for Hillary Clinton
It's not politics anymore; the maniac is out of control.

@McKren:
I totally agree with you; Obama doesn't deserve a psycho as a running mate.

May God bless her husband, Bill Clinton!

Please stop doing cheap drugs.  McKren is nowhere around this thread!!!!!!

This guy well so?
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2008
@almondjoy:

You need to slow down a bit, trust me!
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2008
Posted by McKren:
Gov of Kansas and shares a lot of political views as Obama

Hillary has simply undermined her self so much, did u see her publicly denying Nafta and her Health policies? She is such an actor.

At this point I don't see how Obama/Hillary ticket will work except she puts up another stunt appologising to Obama in Cleveland Ohio on Tuesday.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110359.32.html
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by almondjoy(f): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2008
Long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by McKren(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2008
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2008
are you guys Nigerians?
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2008
Hillary Clinton is unstable

I pity for Bill and Chelsea

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lMssGeYbnxI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2qqEZktT3k&NR=1

Take a look at the clips (get to witness Sarah and Rachael in action) and make your judgement.

@McKren:
Bravo!
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by ty4real(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2008
@Poster!
Eyin lemo, e ma ran ti ilu yin! grin grin grin grin
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2008
@Poster!
Eyin lemo, e ma ran ti ilu yin!

@ty4real:
I'm unable to respond because I don't speak Swahili.
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by vowiski(m): 8:00pm On Feb 29, 2008
@poster.
if you dont vote 4 her who cares.?
afterall ur single vote is not significant.
GO! hillary.
GOD BLESS NAIJA!
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by doyin13(m): 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2008
threads like this make Sabisabi a nairaland necessity.
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2008
doyin13:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2008
doyin13:

I hope he does get on this one !!!
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 02, 2008
care less
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2008
Again, if this lady wins the primary, she is not getting my vote for the real election and I hope others feel the same.
She is dirty, desperate and can never be trusted.

It's not about what Americans want anymore, it all about Hillary and her mighty desire. She is ready to do anything (both legal and illegal) to win this election; and I'm not sure if this is the right path for America in general.
Americans have had enough of Bush's and Clinton's for the past 20 years, it's time for something different and fruitful.
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by tpia: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2008
can we PLEASE apply all this know how to the Nigerian situation!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2008
The Clintons are known to fight dirty and below the belt.
They are full of games and I hope their dirtiness backfires.

I will vote for McCain before voting for these rats.
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by mystikal(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2008
who gives a damn about what you think
She'll as well go on to win the general elections and you wouldn't do more than a dying rat
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2008
you wouldn't do more than a dying rat

Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by Mamajama(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2008
@Big B1 this is America we are talking about and not Nigeria. In America you have to be a citizen to vote, with all your dad IBB stolen wealth you are still a Nigerian, so stop talking of voting when it comes to USA. grin grin grin grin

There were indications that if Clinton ends up been the nominee people will Abbott voting.
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2008
MAMAJAMA:
If it wasn't for your Jamaican/ American wife, your black ass would have been deported many years ago. You better watch your mouth, do not let me go there, please!
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by Mamajama(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2008
I guess I hit home run with that one, just looking out for you dude, you are not even qualify to cast absentee vote. lol grin grin grin
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by fatherab1: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2008
Hillary is not tooooo bad sha but she is not a candidate to beat McCain. Why is McCain launching attacks on Obama? It's because he is his only threat!
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by bababuff(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2008
If you like don't vote. America is waiting for their first female presidentcheesy grin
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2008
My man, first: Hillary will never never beat McCain, trust me.

Second: The coast is not yet clear for Hillary; folks (big fish) are leaning toward Obama. Hillary is cool to the outsiders, but the insiders know more and what she is capable of doing. She is not a saint.

Finally, if I don't vote Hillary will not win!
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by bababuff(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2008
@Big B1

which ones now?  undecided
Abi make we arrange western union come AJ city for you? grin
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by seabiotics(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2008
Big B1:

My man, first: Hillary will never never beat McCain, trust me.

Second: The coast is not yet clear for Hillary; folks (big fish) are leaning toward Obama. Hillary is cool to the outsiders, but the insiders know more and what she is capable of doing. She is not a saint.

Finally, if I don't vote Hillary will not win!

Ok, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I believe you need to rethink your strategy about not voting for Hilary. NR is too small to let your message sink in. I suggest you take out a billboard ad, plus a TV commercial. That way, millions around the globe will hear your message loud and clear.
Re: If H.clinton Happens To Win The Primary Election, I Will Not Vote For Her! by BigB11(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2008
It is also confirmed that this is what the republicans have been wishing for; by the time democrats finish (killing themselves) with the primary election, the elected candidate will be too tired mentally, physically and financially to put up a good fight for the real presidential election against Sen McCain.

Therefore, Democrats might already be indirectly giving away this crown to the republicans; and this is sad.
This is also why I do not care too much for Hillary; her do or die political tactics is spilling and degrading the priceless value of her party (Democratic party).

It is a total turn off!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Might Actually Be The Freest And Fairest Election In Nigeria's History / Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? / Get Ready For September 13, 2015, The Shmita Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.