Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death (24486 Views)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by dotcomnamename: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Bisi Komolafe's Brother Speaks"how She Initially Escaped Death"

According to a report, the brother of deceased actress Bisi Komolafe has spoken up on her fiancé, Tunde Ijaduola.

According to her brother, Bisi Komolafe initially escaped death from her fiance’s current wife when she visited his house in Epe few months before her death.

He also revealed how her fiancé squandered all the financial resources the actress labored for and how he forced her to stop her house project in Ibadan.

In His Words:

Bisi’s life was smooth until she met Mr Ijaduola, he is a big liar, very smooth but very insecure, our sister loved him and didn’t read between the lines of the danger this man posed to her well-being.

He claimed that he rented the Ikorodu house, that is another lie, please go to Ikorodu I will give you the numbers of the Landlady, she will tell you how Bisi laboured to pay for the house, before they met Bisi already had 2 cars and was building her house in Ibadan.

Since they met the house project has been on hold because Bisi was helping to maintain this guy,the last time he travelled to Canada Bisi gave him 200,000 and there were too many complications in his life.

Bisi could not stay with him in his Epe home because his wife went to fight her and Bisi had to run for her life, all through her sickness she was the one paying for her treatment.

She took 40 pint of blood Mr Ijaduola only paid for one and as I speak he is owing Bisi's Grandmother 20,000 and Dad 50,000, what sort of man is that?

Finally our sister was never married to him and so he should stop calling Bisi Mrs ijaduola,he only proposed to her.

They were never engaged and even parlour Engagement they didnt have,we quarelled with him because Mr Ijaduola is highly diabolic and all through Bisi sickness he was always bringing different black Susbtance for her to drink and we said no we are Catholics and we do not believe in such,that was why he picked quarell with us.

Immeditely Bisi got admitted he started driving her cars around and when he comes to see her at the hosipital, he will hide the cars and walk to the hospital, how does that sound?

Mr Ijaduola says he is a car dealer, car dealer indeed who uses a 2000 model ford.

This is our last take on him, We leave him to God.

Source: http://talkofnaija.com/index.php/component/noticeboard/noticeboard/bisi-komolafe-s-brother-speaks-how-she-initially-escaped-death-/50447
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Seeeeeeee: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
sorrrry
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by twinskenny(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
they should allow her to rest in peace.. enough said already

2 Likes

Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
hi
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by seuncyber(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
WHAT A WORLD
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by abiki(f): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
The media should let this lady rest in peace pls. It's becoming tiring to read about her everyday.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by lanjum(f): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Na wa oh. Hmmm
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by nizelgirl(f): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Take heart
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by chynazom(f): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Different stories everyday.....
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'm tired of hearing stories about this woman, I don't even know who she is.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by webmaster3: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mr Ijaduola says he is a car dealer, car dealer indeed who uses a 2000 model ford.

So a car dealer must drive 2013 Ford?

1 Like

Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Aww dear...so so sad.

Feel so so sorry for the family, I believe they have no reason to tell lies against this man.

Some ladies fall hopelessly in love. Please ladies beware of all these so called sleek 'business men', 'car dealers' etc without any substantial proof, they will only milk you dry. All they have is sweet mouth.

Poor girl, she had such a bright future,.

1 Like

Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by olumidazz: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Must all these uneducated actresses get involved with men who already have wives, single men don finish for nija ni? Nkan ti oju n wa loju n ri o.

6 Likes

Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by jalay(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Eya!!!!!
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by jalay(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
olumidazz: Must all these uneducated actresses get involved with men who already have wives, single men don finish for nija ni? Nkan ti oju n wa loju n ri o.
indeed, sorry to say that most girl/ladies are blind.. they dont know what they really want.. imagine me struggling to find a lady with real money so that i can marry her.. undecided
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
web_master:

So a car dealer must drive 2013 Ford?

no a Range 2013 grin grin
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

no a Range 2013 grin grin

To be honest, for a Naija guy with all the 'effizy' associated with the so called big boys, Ford 2000 says a lot. remember he said his Dad was this and that and he is from a rich home in his interview.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by enobong18: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
Take care

But still can't belive useless men like him still exist!
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
twinskenny: they should allow her to rest in peace.. enough said already

what do you mean?? Abeg let them talk joor. So many things can be learnt from that.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by ghettodreamz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oga oooo... This Life?

What's obscure to humans, is glaringly obvious before God.

BABA Omniscient, kabiyesi re ooooo. He alone knows it all.

If all these are true, then let them leave everything to God.

Romans 12:19

Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

Deuteronomy 32:35

Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
Their foot shall slip in due time;
For the day of their calamity is at hand,
And the things to come hasten upon them.’

With all these said; I only hope she had a good chance with the Lord before she give up the ghost. Death is inevitable to mankind, and we shall all answer to death one day, my prayer is none of us shall die before our time in Jesus name, amen.

May the good Lord grant the departed eternal rest and her families the courage to face & pull through during their present ugly situation in Jesus name, amen.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by tunapawizzy: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
How sad...and I liked dis babe o
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Didnt read anything special...The common story.
Exit thread.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Sike(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hmmmm.... But at the end? SHE DIED! That means Death is inevitable no matter what.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by RukkySuzy(f): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
Abeg they shuld allow d girl's soul to rest jare.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by baynix(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
It doesn't matter anymore..

R.i.P Bisi!!!
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by AGgal(f): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
How will dis story bring her back to lyf?
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by onatisi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
once upon a time
time ,time time ............

all these na story story story
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by drlizzy(f): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
RIP
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by olly4life: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
olumidazz: Must all these uneducated actresses get involved with men who already have wives, single men don finish for nija ni? Nkan ti oju n wa loju n ri o.

Guy, in fact U̶̲̥̅̊ took d write up from me. D list is endless- Bisi Ibidapo-Obe; Funke Akindele, now Bisi Komolafe; abi na jazz dose dude dey use 4 dem. Is a warning 4 other actresses o- U̶̲̥̅̊ want LIFE, get someone that will love U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 who U̶̲̥̅̊ are & not what U̶̲̥̅̊ are. Abo oro la n so f'omo luwabi, to ba de nu e, a do didi (a word is enough for d wise). Mo wi re

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Okagbue Is Not Pregnant After All, See New Photos / Omotola's Son, CaptaineE 17th Birthday Party In Pictures / Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.