Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week (15325 Views)

Fg Picks Geregu, Itu As 2,400mw Nuclear Power Sites / Jonathan Commissions Geregu-II Power Station / 434 MW Geregu 11 Power-plant Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Sealeddeal(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Demdem:

Aproko, let him speak for himself. U seem to be much more dumb than he is. I prefer him abegii.
just go and start thanking God for GEJ.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Demdem: Again, i salute the OBJ admin for initiating and commencing this project
Secondly, kudos to the retardeen for sustaining it.
However, am concerned that we dont have sufficient transmission capability to adequately evacuate the very little MWs we are presently generating which is very important as it will determine if Nigerians have power supply in their homes or not.
This is where i expect the retardeen to focus more on.
Yes oh! We MUST commend OBJ for initiating and commencing the project just the same way he initiated and commenced the construction of second Niger bridge as reported below:

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/9923-obasanjo-biuld-second-river-niger-bridge-5-days.html

http://www.newswatchngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1789&Itemid=42

http://allafrica.com/stories/200705250553.html

My friend, OBJ had 8 SOLID years to commence and COMPLETE whatever projects he thought were top priority.

8yrs is neither 8days nor 8months.

Whatever was not completed by someone who had 8yrs to PLAY WITH, was OBVIOUSLY not seen as priority. Or maybe the person had his priorities wrong.

1 Like

Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Olaolufred(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sealeddeal: just go and start thanking God for GEJ.

I THANK GOD FOR THIS DEVELOPMENT.
I THANK GOD FOR THE INITIATION OF THIS DRIVE BY OBJ'S ADMINISTRATION.
I CAN NOT THANK THEM FOR DOING THERE JOB.
BUT I SAY WELLDONE FOR THE PROGRESS.
HOWEVER, TRY TO LOOK INTO THE TRANSMISSION.
A FLEXIBLE CABLE CANT STAND 11KV.
GENERATING 10,000MW WITHOUT A GOOD TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM WOULD ONLY MEAN NOTHING TO NIGERIANS. IT WILL BE LIKE HAVING OIL, BUT ALWAYS HAVING OIL SCARCITY.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Yes oh! We MUST commend OBJ for initiating and commencing the project just the same way he initiated and commenced the construction of second Niger bridge as reported below:

Bring up a thread and lets discuss Niger bridge. this is about Geregu Plant.

My friend, OBJ had 8 SOLID years to commence and COMPLETE whatever projects he thought were top priority.

8yrs is neither 8days nor 8months.

Whatever was not completed by someone who had 8yrs to PLAY WITH, was OBVIOUSLY not seen as priority. Or maybe the person had his priorities wrong.

Crap. Do u even have an idea when the NIPP projects commenced originally? I care less if u delight in criticising OBJ but it wont change the fact that under his govt and leadership, the geregu Plant was conceived and construction commenced to an advanced stage before he left.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
To those who delight in distorting facts. U can also read this to understand the careful planning of the OBJ's admin on power plants location.

I am constrained to say that the facts that pertain to the four plants established during the period and which can be verified by all, clearly show that nothing can be farther from the truth than Ngige’s assertion above. The siting of the plants namely, Papalanto (Olorunsogo), Omotosho, Geregu and Afam V were based on sound technical consideration and the prices at which the plants were procured were highly competitive by global standards and are the cheapest Nigeria has ever procured viz:

1) The Papalanto and Omotosho plants were located less than five kilometres to the existing Escravos – Lagos Gas Pipeline making the cost of connecting them to gas less than $5million each.

2) The Geregu plant was located less than eight kilometres from the existing Pipeline that takes gas to the Ajaokuta Steel plant.

3) The AfamV Plant was located within the existing Afam Power Plant and therefore did not need any special pipe laying.

4) The distance of all the four power plants from existing major transmission lines is less than two kilometres making the cost of connection to the National Grid infinitesimal.

5) The turnkey costs of all the four power plants were less than $500 per megawatt which was verified by the Due Process Office to be globally very competitive. The benchmark price used for the NIPP projects which came up later was more than $1000 per megawatt.

6) All the four plants were completed within 24 months from contractors’ mobilisation, making them the fastest of deliveries in the history of Nigeria. AfamV was commissioned within 12 months!

7) A concessionary funding programme was negotiated with the Chinese Exim Bank for the Papalanto and Omotosho power plants through which Nigerian government paid only 35 per cent of their cost for the plants to be delivered. The balance of 65 per cent will be paid over a seven year period at six per cent interest rate and two years moratorium. The idea was that after paying 35 per cent and the plant was completed within two years, the income from generated power would be used to pay up the balance of 65 per cent without recourse to the Nigerian treasury!

The facts above are all verifiable on the ground and in the books of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria. What is perhaps intriguing is that Ngige, a former State Governor, presently the Deputy Chairman of the Senate Committee on Power and who was a contractor to NEPA

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/ngige-was-wrong-on-obasanjo-power-plants/

1 Like

Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Noblechyk: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Demdem:

Eediot, retardeen is not even an English word let alone going to check in a dico. u are so dumb. grin
U hv jus exposed ur stupidity. Wether english word or not, many words in english dict. were borrowed. Or let's say d word retard ws authored by d world renown gramarian, DEMDEM, we stil d hv 2 shy away from d meaning u ascribe 2 it which proves me right dat nothing good comes from a retardeen but u jus foolish & ignorantly told us dat u're a retardeen.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by solomon111(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
Are people really praising OBJ on this thread?
The same man that ruled for 8yrs without any improvement in power.
The same man that embezzled $12 billion meant for power.
WTF.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Noblechyk: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sealeddeal: just go and start thanking God for GEJ.
don't mind Mr. Perfect who is yet 2 acknowledge d fact dat perfection is God's business.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Demdem(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Noblechyk:
U hv jus exposed ur stupidity. Wether english word or not, many words in english dict. were borrowed. Or let's say d word retard ws authored by d world renown gramarian, DEMDEM, we stil d hv 2 shy away from d meaning u ascribe 2 it which proves me right dat nothing good comes from a retardeen but u jus foolish & ignorantly told us dat u're a retardeen.

Fool so inside ur dico, the word Retardeen exist right? u are just a morron. grin grin Ok, whats the meaning of retardeen fool? grin eediot, stop these rants and lets talk about power which is the reason for this thread.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by hercules07: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
OBJ should be praised for Geregu, if not for the fact that he was a stubborn man, he would have been praised for far more, the greatest kudos should go to OBJ followed by Yar Adua then GEJ, after we have given them kudos, we will like to know how much of the common wealth was spent to bring this things on stream.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by pimplucious: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
gbadexy:
He stated that with the completion of all
the gas turbine projects, the NIPP
capacity would hit 4,264MW by the end of
2013, adding that there would be follow
up on the outstanding combined cycle for
Alaoji (510MW) this year.

I though the power generation has reached 4300 MW before, which one is this at the end of a whole year again(2013).

No I think the present power generation is about 4,500MW plus 4,254MW by the completion of all the gbogbo ti gbo we go dey supply USA light oboyeeee
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Noblechyk: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Demdem:

Fool so inside ur dico, the word Retardeen exist right? u are just a morron. grin grin Ok, whats the meaning of retardeen fool? grin eediot, stop these rants and lets talk about power which is the reason for this thread.
Except dat u're not talking about power. U're jus showing ur dat u think through d anus.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by taharqa: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
hercules07: OBJ should be praised for Geregu, if not for the fact that he was a stubborn man, he would have been praised for far more, the greatest kudos should go to OBJ followed by Yar Adua then GEJ, after we have given them kudos, we will like to know how much of the common wealth was spent to bring this things on stream.
Abeg, remove Yar'adua from dat list. Had it not bn for Yar'adua who STALLED d NIPP projects as conceivd by OBJ (a few of which Obj actuali startd building b4 he left), we wudn't be talking of 4500MW today..
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Akpan107(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
I wanted to actually say something to you, but as soon as i saw ur user name, i just give-up. Good bless my (our) President. My vote and that of my family goes to you come 2015! Thank you.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Sibrah: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
I still maintain my stance in all of this. Where is the provision for transmission of the power they claimed to have generated. In the absence of a solid explanation, my verdict is this:
The GEJ Admin is simply using the restriction on power transmission capacity to make frivolous claims of power generation capacity because they know fully well that power transmission comes after power generation and is dependent on power generation in a power system.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Akpan107(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Good bless you my brother! My vote and that of my would go to him come 2015.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by aribisala0(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
How many WATTS are in ONE KILO of CASSAVA BREAD?
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by warrior01: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sibrah: I still maintain my stance in all of this. Where is the provision for transmission of the power they claimed to have generated. In the absence of a solid explanation, my verdict is this:
The GEJ Admin is simply using the restriction on power transmission capacity to make frivolous claims of power generation capacity because they know fully well that power transmission comes after power generation and is dependent on power generation in a power system.

Nigeria Signs N33.14b MOU On Power
Transmission With France
by Bontee : 11:48am On May 16 , 2012
ABUJA — The Federal Government has
entered into agreements with two French
companies for the expansion of Nigeria’s
transmission network, valued at about $200
million or N33.14 billion.
Under the agreements, which is said to
have the blessing of the French
Government, the companies will first
undertake the feasibility studies for the
transmission upgrade, and thereafter, select
and construct a high voltage transmission
line and substations.
The Memorandum of Understanding, MoU,
for the kick off of the project was signed,
yesterday, between the Ministry of Power
and two French companies in Abuja.
Minister of Power, Prof. Barth Nnaji and
Chief Executive Officer, CEO, Transmission
Company of Nigeria, TCN, Mr. Sola
Akinniranye, signed on behalf of Nigeria
while Mr. Jean Paul Mairesse of the
Electricite de France, EDF, and Mr. Jean
Philippe Trin of the Enterprise de
Transporte et Distribution D’electricity,
ETDE, signed on behalf of their companies
respectively.
EDF and ETDF will source the funds from
their home government to execute specific
feasibility studies as well as select a specific
project that will help expand the
transmission grid.
Transmission glitches have remained the
biggest challenge in Nigeria’s power delivery
system, as the existing 330 and 132 kv
network continues to suffer from prolonged
and frequent outages, thus underscoring
the need for fortification.
In a statement made available to Vanguard
by the ministry, “the MoU has been in the
works since 2008, when both countries
executed a protocol for the development of
electrification networks in Nigeria, followed
by a series of meetings to determine areas
of need for the expansion of Nigeria’s
transmission grid infrastructure.”
Talks on the project were said to have been
concluded on November 28, 2011, with the
parties agreeing to “execute a partnership
agreement for the development of specific
power projects in Nigeria.”
Nnaji was quoted as saying that the parties
shall jointly identify and agree on a specific
transmission project within the range of $
100 million to $200 million, evaluate the
feasibility for the project, and thereafter,
select a project for implementation.
“Funds for execution of the projects— the
construction of high voltage transmission
line and substations that would be
undertaken by the contractors— are to
come from the French government in the
form of a grant,” the statement added.
In line with government’s local content
policy, the French companies are to partner
with a Nigerian company, Transnational
Energy and Power Systems Ltd, TEPS, for
the execution of the project.
The CEO of TEPS, Prince Albert Awofisayo,
was quoted as commending the President
Goodluck Jonathan administration’s
commitment to transform the power sector.
“This is a sign of investors growing
confidence on the power sector reform. We
believe that the Jonathan administration is
on the threshold of providing Nigerians with
the true dividends of democracy and
democratic leadership,” he said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/
nigeria-france-sign-n3-14b-mou-on-power-
transmission/?utm_source=&utm_

it doesn't really pay to be an armchair critic without facts. major transmission projects are ongoing and whether you like it or not we will get there; your hatred for Gej not withstanding.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Olaolufred(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
solomon111: Are people really praising OBJ on this thread?
The same man that ruled for 8yrs without any improvement in power.
The same man that embezzled $12 billion meant for power.
WTF.

While I hate to look as If I am speaking for OBJ or PDP,
I want to say that we sometime have not enough information as to how things do operate when projects are to be executed.

1. Every project starts as an Idea(which could be impressed by demand).
2. Feasibility studies follow.
3. Planning commenced.
4. Designing (outsourcing and award of contract).
5. Procurement ( Gas Turbines and all their attendant fittings are Imported).
6. Construction

While some of these can be done in few months, some will not be possible less than a year.
But we also have a system that does not see governance as Dangote sees his group of companies. So the will and drive to make the project completed within the shortest time possible is not there.
OBJ awarded all procurement contracts.
most of the turbines arrived, when site foundations are not yet ready.
So, delays crept in.
OBJ did not do enough as expected. Probably because He has the wrong Ministers in Power,who knows nothing about the sector.

However, He laid all the foundations that led to these new developments.

I CAN ONLY SAY WELLDONE TO OBJ AND GEJ ON POWER.
I WILL NEVER THANK THEM FOR DOING WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO.
ELSE, NAIRALANDERS ARE SUPPOSED TO COME AND THANK ME IN MY OFFICE FOR WORKING.
IS THAT REASONABLE? HELL NO.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Marpol: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
All these Megawatts being mentioned yet I slept in darkness and no light! I have 2 generators and a 2battery inverter.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Sibrah: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
warrior01:
it doesn't really pay to be an armchair critic without facts. major transmission projects are ongoing and whether you like it or not we will get there; your hatred for Gej not withstanding.
We have seen numerous MOU signed before with no end result or extremely delayed result. The only way GEJ and his People could have sounded credible was to actually implement the power transmission project along with the power generation projects. I don't buy Scam development.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Olaolufred(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=qua+iboe+terminal+gas+flare+elimination+contract+by+exxonmobil+&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ved=0CFEQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nnpcgroup.com%2FPublicRelations%2FNNPCinthenews%2Ftabid%2F92%2FarticleType%2FArticleView%2FarticleId%2F79%2FNNPC-Revives-6000mw-Target--Begins-Construction-of-500mw-JV-Power-Plant-with-Mobil.aspx&ei=wWjtULDWOOKr0QWPx4Ag&usg=AFQjCNE1Hluvio2sgagzpLFkZTsMEqtkMg

kindly read through this article on QGFE (Qua Iboe Terminal Gas flare elimination). It is a joint venture between Nigeria and Exxon mobil.
Designed to add 500MW to National grid.
Contract Awarded since 2009. Design completed in 2012.
Construction on going since November 2011.(hope its completed by dec. 2013).
That is almost 4 years after the award of contract.
Power contracts needs a bit of time.
That is why OBJ can not be said to have done nothing, though he could do better.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Demdem: To those who delight in distorting facts. U can also read this to understand the careful planning of the OBJ's admin on power plants location.

The propagandists can continue in their LIES but lies cannot fly in the face of TRUTH. The FACTS on this issue were laid bare by a legislative enquiry into the power sector reforms under OBJ regime. The findings from that enquiry, as reported below, SHOCKED the entire country (Apr 2010):

Report of Investigation into the huge sums of money spent on Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution between June 1999and May 2007 without Commensurate Result-- long thought buried and forgotten by the core participants has recently resurfaced. Otherwise known as the Power Probe Report, it is a summary of the findings of the House of Representatives Committee on Power and Steel, finalised on July 2008...The report condenses the findings of the Committee on the investigation conducted into the huge sums of money spent on power generation, transmission and distribution between June 1999 and May 2007. In the course of the investigation, the Committee reviewed 105 sets of memoranda from public officials, private citizens, corporate organizations and non-governmental bodies...The Committee found that the sum of $13.28 billion (N2.5 trillion) was expended on the Power Sector during the period, with further unfunded commitments of over $12 billion...The Public Hearing also revealedthat many strange things happened in the power sector during the period, including financial, technical and legal irregularities...In about 50 per cent of the projects visited, contractors collected billions of Naira and disappeared from project sites while most project consultants maintained a conspiratorial silence...The investigation showed beyond doubt that the major problem of the Nigerian power sector during the review periodwas not the means to execute projects but efficiency in the management of resources. The weakest point in the project failure was in plan execution, a key factor in the success of any project...The intended power projects were part of a larger reform programme of the administration but as it has turned out, the infrastructure reforms have not made a difference in the country. It wasalso found that failure to execute plans did not arise fromtechnical incompetence but from weak management and institutional processes...Estimates of the power needs ofthe country in 2008 were put atover 14,000 Mega Watts (mw) but as at January 2008, generation capacity was around2,000 mw...President Umaru Musa Yar'Aduagave expression to the strong concern of Nigerians in this regard when, on Monday, 14th January, 2008, he wondered aloud why the “US$10 billion (N1.2 trillion) invested in the power sector between 2000 and 2007 has not translated into power generation, transmission and distribution”....The investigation revealed large scale failure on the part of important institutions of state, particularly the former Federal Ministry of Power and Steel (now Federal Ministry of Energy (Power)), the National Council on Privatization (NCP) and strategic role occupants such asthe Minister of Power and Steel at that time as well as high officials in the PHCN to perform their constitutional duties that would have resulted in improved electric power for Nigerians...From all available evidence, the strategic plan for transforming the electric power sector envisaged in the EPSRA, 2005, has not been faithfully prosecuted or diligently implemented. The investigation revealed widespread and flagrant abuse of legal process, resulting in avoidable waste, continued power failure and inestimable human suffering onthe part of the Nigerian masses...
http://www.nationaldailyngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1109:power-project-probe-how-obasanjo-imoke-others-wasted-n25tr&catid=99:current-cover&Itemid=489

Also in March 2009, the federal govt set up a Presidential Review Panel to assess the National Integrated Power Project(NIPP). The committee presented its report to the National Economic Council (NEC) and part of the findings was reported as follows:

.."(the) report, also identified intermittency and stoppage of funds (By the then president, Yar Adua) as among the factors that helped to frustrate the implementation.
Lack of thorough feasibility studies was also fingered as being responsible for the several challenges of the project in the area of transportation, water supply and transmission connections to the sites.
There was also what the report called "slow pace of surveys, enumeration work and payment to land owners has impacted on site development. The project also lacked clear and defined ownership structure/agreed responsibilities and it has resulted in a dis-jointed and uncoordinated project implementation"
http://allafrica.com/stories/200903120004.html
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by kutchs: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Demdem:

Eediot, retardeen is not even an English word let alone going to check in a dico. u are so dumb. grin
The more u write the more ur stupidity becomes more obvious.
Dont even know why noble elected to take u on but this is just to ask u to check ur dict and whatever it means to be retarded is what u are.

Case closed.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
4llerbuntu: GEJ is working by commissioning infrastructures that were contracted out before his term of office or are the fruits of private companies and initiatives put in place as far back as the obasanjo led Govt?

sometimes i wonder about the IQ requirements of being employed as a GEJ mouthpiece and of course blindly supporting this PDP led Govt.

im not surprised though. This country still has a majority population of illiterates and most of the ones who purport to have had some form of education are functional illiterates.

this type of asinine fuckery is to be expected

GEJ is WORKING Y'ALL. Pop Shampoo!! wink wink wink
Some tribes are ready 2 gve their life to defend the clueless government that he provided Nigerians with the air we breathe and food we eat.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by dagbokoncept(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ very sure GEJ is trying to set a pace I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ development of the power sector I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria but that doesn't mean his not as cruel as those that ruled before.Even .More is still needed to be done.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Demdem(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
Noblechyk:
Except dat u're not talking about power. U're jus showing ur dat u think through d anus.

Fool, my first comment u qouted, what was it talking about if not about power? are u this daft? grin
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

The propagandists can continue in their LIES but lies cannot fly in the face of TRUTH. The FACTS on this issue were laid bare by a legislative enquiry into the power sector reforms under OBJ regime. The findings from that enquiry, as reported below, SHOCKED the entire country (Apr 2010):

Dumb, what has this got to do with the fact that OBJ govt conceived and started geregu plant? are u denying that or what exactly are u saying?
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by Demdem(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
kutchs:
[s]The more u write the more ur stupidity becomes more obvious.
Dont even know why noble elected to take u on but this is just to ask u to check ur dict and whatever it means to be retarded is what u are.

Case closed.[/s]

Fool, as if i care about ur opinion. EEdiot.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by ocelot2006(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
4llerbuntu: GEJ is working by commissioning infrastructures that were contracted out before his term of office or are the fruits of private companies and initiatives put in place as far back as the obasanjo led Govt?

sometimes i wonder about the IQ requirements of being employed as a GEJ mouthpiece and of course blindly supporting this PDP led Govt.

im not surprised though. This country still has a majority population of illiterates and most of the ones who purport to have had some form of education are functional illiterates.

this type of asinine fuckery is to be expected

GEJ is WORKING Y'ALL. Pop Shampoo!! wink wink wink

It is one thing to initiate a project (OBJ). It is another to sustain and improve on same project, ensure its execution, successful completion and commissioning (GEJ).

That said, kudos to both leaders for the roles they played in our power sector.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by ocelot2006(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
dagbokoncept: A̶̲̥̅♏ very sure GEJ is trying to set a pace I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ development of the power sector I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria but that doesn't mean his not as cruel as those that ruled before.Even .More is still needed to be done.

So how cruel is he? Please do tell.
Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by ocelot2006(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]

So, when was the NIPP project initiated? Sincere Nigerian is right on this one. Obj may have initiated the project, but 8 solid years was more than enough period for his administration to achieve something tangible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015: Uche Secondus Received N250m From Dasuki For Special Duties - EFCC Reveals / Revealed: NPA Awards N717 Billion Dredging Contract To Banned Cypriot Company / Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.