Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

To Hon-sule - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Hon-sule (2631 Views)

Re:mtn Warning Message To Hon.sule*** / Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: / To Hon-sule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hon-sule by Kaybaba5(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2008
hons,what about my reply on limitless download
Re: To Hon-sule by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2008
Dear 'cantankerous' subscriber all our consultant’s are currently busy, please call back or end up
Re: To Hon-sule by naijafan(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2008
kaybaba must be some kid. opened two threads just to say somethn to the same person. i guess its time for Seun to allow PMs on this site.
Re: To Hon-sule by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2008
@ naijafan

Define PMS undecided
Re: To Hon-sule by Markenny(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2008
define INFO
identify folking object
Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2008
@Naijafan.Without holding brief for anybody,i don't cogitate kay-baba is such a person you have "seemingly" assumed him to be-kid.At times if you are typing on Nairaland just clicking twice if it seems as if the posting is not going thru will result into double posting,not only that,at times if you want to reply a post,that your reply will open another new thread on Nairaland.You see,it couldn't have been his fault.Moreover,in law there is what is known as "AUDI ALTEREM PARTEM" meaning a person cannot be condemned unheard.Hear the other side.U should have ask kay why the double posting before tongue blasting him.He can sue you for defamation, I reserved my comments.

1 Like

Re: To Hon-sule by Kaybaba5(m): 4:40am On Feb 27, 2008
during my postin i encountered network error,i decided to resend it,i think dat is why i have postim twice.However dont mind info and rest,as 4 me nothin do me
Re: To Hon-sule by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 27, 2008
@ Kay-baba
Na you talk am o
Re: To Hon-sule by DualCore1: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2008
talking about the issue of double posts, it beats my comprehension as to how it happens, it hasnt happened to me, cUz once i click the reply button, it fades off and becomes inactive, so no amount of clicking on it will trigger anymore event. maybe it happens to those using internet explorer, i use firefox, used upera a few times and its same logic there.
Re: To Hon-sule by Kaybaba5(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2008
dual,pls look at dis condition hon-sule gave me.d thread he was talking about has been deleted.help me talk to him may he can succumb
Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2008
@kay.the condition is not hard at all.
Re: To Hon-sule by naijafan(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2008
honsule:

@Naijafan.Without holding brief for anybody,i don't cogitate kay-baba is such a person you have "seemingly" assumed him to be-kid.At times if you are typing on Nairaland just clicking twice if it seems as if the posting is not going through will result into double posting,not only that,at times if you want to reply a post,that your reply will open another new thread on Nairaland.You see,it couldn't have been his fault.Moreover,in law there is what is known as "AUDI ALTEREM PARTEM" meaning a person cannot be condemned unheard.Hear the other side.You should have ask kay why the double posting before tongue blasting him.He can sue you for, I reserved my comments.

Mr Judge / Lawyer wink. I checked before i posted. The two posts were different.

hons,what about my reply on limitless download
made at 09:00:24 AM

hons,what about my reply on limitless download,please show your self
made at 09:03:48 AM

How does that look?

like you live on nairaland and wheneva you 'hear' your name in a post, you will run to answer. Private Messaging would've helped in that case.
@info, that's what i was referring to as PMs.
Re: To Hon-sule by naijafan(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2008
@honsule
did you notice his last two posts on the other 'To Hon-sule' thread ?

Hav searched nooks and cranies of d forum i culd not find it,so since i do not meet your condition,am on my own now

Hav searched nooks and cranies of d forum i culd not find it,so since i do not meet your condition,am on my own now.thanks man

what do you call that ?
Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2008
it's ludicrous and beats my cerebral cortex why some people don't peruse and scrutinize my post meticulously & scrupulously with great clarity and perspicacity.

@Naijafan."like i live on nairaland" is a simile and not a metaphor.so,i wouldn't take exception to your statement.
Re: To Hon-sule by igbsam(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2008
honsule:

it's ludicrous and beats my cerebral cortex why some people don't peruse and scrutinize my post meticulously & scrupulously with great clarity and perspicacity.
oxford dictionary pls. shocked
Re: To Hon-sule by dragnet: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2008
are we safe?? grin
Re: To Hon-sule by honsule(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2008
@dragnet.we are always safe you know that.Is just that i have about ten powerful dictionaries on my phone,am trying to exercise a little of the words in them.imagine having unabridged dictionary on your phone(14Mb)
Re: To Hon-sule by dragnet: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2008
honsule, from which dico do u get all 'em "ab inito" etc?? me sef I want to start sprayn latino grin
Re: To Hon-sule by igbsam(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2008
shocked oga o!
Re: To Hon-sule by naijafan(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2008
honsule:

@Naijafan."like i live on nairaland" is a simile and not a metaphor.so,i wouldn't take exception to your statement.
i swear, i cant comprehend wateva u just said. metaphor? simile? wat does that have to do with the message being passed across ?
Re: To Hon-sule by ceejay80s(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2008
Kids talk

Re: To Hon-sule by naijafan(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2008
ceejay80s:

Kids talk
yea right. go sign up at an adult forum angry
Re: To Hon-sule by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2008
naijafan:

i swear, i can't comprehend whatever u just said.

Same here  undecided

Only Truth Prevails !!!

So be with it.
Re: To Hon-sule by topeteadr(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2008
.lol pls ban
Re: To Hon-sule by Donprex: 5:47am On Feb 28, 2008
@honsule
if it beats your cerebral cortex u wud have had cerebral haemorrhage by now or a concussion, lol
Re: To Hon-sule by dragnet: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2008
;d
Re: To Hon-sule by olusho02(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2008
wetin dey happen here u people are just killing my laughter,i dont know ur concern with what happen btw hons and kay baba.pls hons dont b annoyed am with u.so igbsam,ceejay and naijafan mind ur business
Re: To Hon-sule by ceejay80s(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2008
@ olusho abi na oloshi wetin be your own? mr do good

Re: To Hon-sule by naijafan(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2008
olusho 02:

wetin dey happen here u people are just killing my laughter,i don't know your concern with what happen between hons and kay baba.please hons don't b annoyed am with u.so igbsam,ceejay and naijafan mind your business
angry
Re: To Hon-sule by ajayi1(m): 4:58am On Mar 02, 2008
@ honsule. Na wa ohhhh
Re: To Hon-sule by olusho02(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2008
pls ceejay,am not here to embarass anybody,pls dont insult me.this is a kind of caution and if u have been doing dat to everybody,count me out if u dont want heaven to intervene.okay
Re: To Hon-sule by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2008
olusho 02:

count me out if u don't want heaven to intervene.okay
I see dead people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awesome Ability Of Zero Launcher / Smartphone Camera Exlplained : Why More Megapixel Isn’t Always Better / Reason You Should Think Of Itels31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.