Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. (5905 Views)

Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) / Most Beautiful Chick In Africa Flaunts Her Long Legs While Running (must See) / Some Ladies And Long Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2008
Lord_Reed:

So how do u present a logical comment if u are not going by what he says?

Lord_Reed, I'd like to believe things happened like Sulta said, and my comments so far, have been based on what he's posted here.

But the more I read the lot, it seems almost surreal! Why would anyone go to such lengths, spend time and money, just to extract revenge?

I personally would have thought there were other ways to do so, unless you've got so much time on your hands?
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by LordReed(m): 2:45pm On Feb 29, 2008
I won't see it as revenge. 'Teaching a lesson' or 'schooling in the ways of how not to be' more like. She overeached herself n got it's consequence. I remember my mummy letting me touch fire so I'd know it hurts so dat way I dont do it so casually again.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2008
Lord_Reed:

I won't see it as revenge. 'Teaching a lesson' or 'schooling in the ways of how not to be' more like. She overeached herself n got it's consequence. I remember my mummy letting me touch fire so I'd know it hurts so that way I don't do it so casually again.

Teaching a lesson?? Schooling?? undecided Ok mayb in d act of not ever takin another overdose of Nkwobi sha o,  But that definitely wil not kill her long throat , instead, it’s gon make her wiser in d sense that next time she wants to 'chop a man’s money', she would know definitely not to eat an overdose of what she doesn’t kno. . .soo bros,longer throat continue o.

Bottom line, what goal has been achieved if d throat is still long??  undecidedN Fire is a totally diff thing u don't wan-na mess wit

@ Poster - jus thank God she did'n't Shi*t mo than jus food.  grinNOW GO N SIN NO MORE!
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by LordReed(m): 4:07pm On Feb 29, 2008
@Ziggy_mama
so wat method would u advocate to teach her not be long throat again since u feel this won't do d trick?
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Dreloaded(f): 4:10pm On Feb 29, 2008
Did you not read aisha's post?
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

kiss tanks sis.Ya somthin in that line would do.

For some tho it's a habit that's inborn u jus can't chang them no matter how hot d fire b.so why tak a risk??
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by LordReed(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

The style of that one cannot fit this situation. In that one she wasn't invited. This one was by agreement.

She said 'I want Nkwobi.'
He said 'Order as much as u want.'
She did.
She purged.
He paid.Nice guy if u ask me

She doesnt learn? She b trippin!
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by ty4real(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

smiley Cus thou blessed sons of virtuous women, art suppose to protect n not cause pain.capito??

Tell virtuous woman too not to be a glutton and by the way no virtuous womanwill do that opask wey d girl do and who call virtuous sef? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Forget My "fiance"? / Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? / Nigerian Policemen Spotted Arresting An Unclad Woman... Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.