Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

[SEE PHOTOS] How Don Jazzy Orders Thugs To Beat Up Princewill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [SEE PHOTOS] How Don Jazzy Orders Thugs To Beat Up Princewill (1637 Views)

How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year / Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu / E.x.p.o.s.e.d ! Details Of How Don Jazzy & D’banj Part Ways + D’banj’s Mother’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

[SEE PHOTOS] How Don Jazzy Orders Thugs To Beat Up Princewill by sammyjay3(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
This incident of abuse of power by popular producer, Don Jazzy is kind of very funny but I'm going to give you guys the gist as they were presented to me.

I guess you all know that Don Jazzy recently bought over Jay Jay Okocha's night club and has been begging people on twitter to come to his, with promises to reduce the price of drinks. I have evidence for this but obviously that is a matter for another day.

#LobaGetStarted! Back to the issue of Don Jazzy ordering thugs to beat up Princewill.

According to what gathered from reliable sources, Princewill Ojukwu, a Lagos socialite had a row with Don jazzy at his newly opened PDP club and before the guy could know what was happening he was pounced upon by some brutal guys who beat "the life out of him" on the orders of Don Jazzy.

My sources say the guy is yet to the recover from the pains that were inflicted on him by Don Jazzy's thugs. Don Jazzy was said to have boasted that he doesn't give a damn but when he learnt that the Inspector General of Police has been brought into the matter, he hurriedly sent an apology text to Princewill and pleaded with him to forward an Account Number to him so he can give him some money for his hospital bill.

But Princewill said money is not his problem but justice. Here is what he said:
"Its not about the money, this could happen to anyone, it is abuse of power and needs to be checked before someone is killed all in the name of the other being a celebrity.
"Don Jazzy stood there pinging on his blackberry as his thugs beat me up, that is the last thing I remember before I fainted.it....''

Below his the first page of Princewill lawyer's petition to the IG of Police....

Re: [SEE PHOTOS] How Don Jazzy Orders Thugs To Beat Up Princewill by sammyjay3(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Below his the first page of Princewill lawyer's petition to the IG of Police....

Re: [SEE PHOTOS] How Don Jazzy Orders Thugs To Beat Up Princewill by 3kay945(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
I see shocked
Re: [SEE PHOTOS] How Don Jazzy Orders Thugs To Beat Up Princewill by heed101(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
3kay945: I see shocked
the more you look the less you see
Re: [SEE PHOTOS] How Don Jazzy Orders Thugs To Beat Up Princewill by mukina2: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2013

(1)

Karen Igho's Face At MTV Party-photos / Adunni Ade Shares Sexy Bikini Body / Beyoncé Teams With Topshop To Launch Streetwear Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.