Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

How To Recover Info From A Bad Hard Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover Info From A Bad Hard Drive (805 Views)

Bad Hard Disk / How Do I Recover Files From A Bad Hard Disk? / Retrieve Files Off A 'Bad' Hard Drive - HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Info From A Bad Hard Drive by outrage: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hi gurus and geeks.
I have a bit of problem and need help.
I have a hard drive, external. It fell some time back and I have not been able to access it. I have so much memories and information in it. Its just so hard to let it go, so I am trying to put in some last effort to see if anybody here have a solution to how I can recover the information form the drive.

The drive rotates, but aftelike two to three seconds it makes a sound like something cracking and it startsd over again, it rotates for another 2-3 second makes the sound and it goes back to start, ad it does this over and over.

If I connect it to a system, it does not appear.

Anybody with solution I would appreciate. Please nairalander help!!!
Mayday! Mayday!! Mayday!!!

(1) (Reply)

How can i create or Edit PDF files for free / Steps To Take To Make Your Pc Work Faster / Strictly For Abuja Residents(Smart Tv Box) (Qsat decoders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.