Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet (7172 Views)

​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes / Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] / Suntai Dissolves Cabinet Amidst Controversies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by lekanolas: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fayemi Sacks His Cabinet

The Governor of Ekiti State; Dr Kayode Fayemi has dissolved the entire state’s executive council and directed the Commissioners and Special Advisers to hand over to the Permanent Secretaries in their respective ministries.

The governor’s decision was made known in a statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor; Mr. Olayinka Oyebode.

According to the statement, “governor announced the decision to members of the council during Wednesday’s meeting at the Executive Council Chamber; Governor’s Office, Ado-Ekiti.”

The Governor thanked all the executive members for their support for the government in the last two years, adding that the dissolution and the re-constitution that would follow are aimed at revitalising the administration and positioning it for greater performance.

“This is a moment of change and transformation in all that we are doing. This is not a statement about an individual not pulling their weight enough” the governor noted.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/01/09/amosun-sacks-tasued-vice-chancellor/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Afam4eva(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
There are contradictions in his statement. If the cabinet have performed well then why dissolve them?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
The same state that the deputy was rumored to have cancer?
He should be seeking to merge his state with a nearby state IMHO
Nigerian stats tell us some states are not viable and can't even meet us with payroll and pension let alone do any meaningful developments and Ekiti is one of them
The same states that score well at the bottom in most nigerian parameters.

If Nigeria was half way decent some states should never have been created . Ebonyi, Yobe,Jigawa and Bayelsa are the others in that category

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by oilyngbati1: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
babyosisi: The same state that the deputy was rumored to have cancer?
Nigerian stats tell us some states are not viable and can't even meet us with payroll and pension let alone do any meaningful developments and Ekiti is one of them

If Nigeria was half way decent some states should never have been created . Ebonyi, Yobe,Jigawa and Bayelsa are the others in that category
Fixed! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by heed101(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
I hear
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
In preps 4 others that also helped his campaign to come n chop

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
afam4eva: There are contradictions in his statement. If the cabinet have performed well then why dissolve them?

What is your darn business? Please stick with OKRIKA politics! Amebo!
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Justicemy: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
why wont he be sack wen der's no money in de state, ekiti has bin financialy unstable i wonda y dis state wasnt listed among de poor states ysterday, anywer i never blived in dat list, cos it ws sentimental
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Pacesetter2: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
[center]he wants to use the opportunity to bring in more people who had helped him campaign & sack those who had offended him...[/center]
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by abbeyty(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
another avenue for other political jobbers to chop their own cake, it must go round.....

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by otunbaneyo09(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
[/color][color=#000099] I like that .this will give room for other party member that that contribute one way or other to benefit from the goverment
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by greatgod2012(f): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
At least to give room for compesating others who are instrumental to his becoming d governor of d state.......ride on, Mr gorvernor, afterall, you promised them dt d position will circulate in order to circulate d money too among d "faithfuls"
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by vanstanzy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
The Gov'nor knows best the tools he needs to get the job done. It doesn't matter who and who u use in getting there, just get the state to "EL'DORADO!"
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by queensmith: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
stewpid man, this is all he does, running up and down doing absolutely nothing!! after fighting soo hard for the governors seat, what has he done with it? kmt
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by anelka101(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
which party does fayemi comes from?,pls i need to know before i comment, but if he is from ACN, sowie no coment.
Then surpose don change the party name to NFAFNPP.
No future ambition for nigerian political party
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by nonjebose(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
AFAM4EVA,I AGREE WITH YOU.FROM THE NEAR CONTRADIATORY STATEMENT,IT IS CLEAR THAT ITS TIME FOR OTHERS TO CHOP
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Justicemy: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
babyosisi: The same state that the deputy was rumored to have cancer?

dude de states u mentioned are barely 16 yrs old u cant compere dem wit does creatd in de 70s, in time dey wil grow up2 xpectatn
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by vitality22(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hmmm, whenever I hear Ekiti state, I remember when I did my NYSC in 2006, we were paid 1k (one thousand naira) as state alawi. Kai such a poor state.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Ejine(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Duh! It's called "You chop, I chop".

The "First Batch" don chop their own.
Time for the "Second Batch" to also come and chop their own.

My broda, na turn by turn cool
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
If the sate flops na the governor we go blame so he better chose the best tools
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Fabianoribhabor: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Power is sweet, specialy wen @ ur hand, d govnor,i hail oo!!!
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by ba7man(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
engineerd:

What is your darn business? Please stick with OKRIKA politics! Amebo!
He noticed somthing and he voiced his opinion. You were supposed to provide a counter point not insult him.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by greatgod2012(f): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely!
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Pacesetter2: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
queensmith: stewpid man, this is all he does, running up and down doing absolutely nothing!! after fighting soo hard for the governors seat, what has he done with it? kmt
So you are just blind to see what he is doing...get me a glass there for this person....he may be embezzling yet yet we see change in all round sector
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by jonnex: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
This is d right time he work wt his own materials, and not those that was imposed by his god-fathers.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
ba7man: He noticed somthing and he voiced his opinion. You were supposed to provide a counter point not insult him.

LOL...A counter point to an arrant nonsensical statement? How is dissolving a cabinet that has performed well a contradiction? So in other words when you get laid off from your work automatically means you have not performed well? Performance is not a NECESSARY condition for dissolving ones cabinet....Simple as that! A lot of people type first then think later!
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by MizD(f): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
vitality22: Hmmm, whenever I hear Ekiti state, I remember when I did my NYSC in 2006, we were paid 1k (one thousand naira) as state alawi. Kai such a poor state.
. Dumbass how much was ur state paying as at 2006?watch ur tongue al ye foolish mockerers.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
All Things Being Equal, Na Turn by Turn...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. / Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas / Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths Against Ballot Box Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.